View Single Post
Old 24-Jul-17, 19:27
Producer
Points: 2,766, Level: 21 Points: 2,766, Level: 21 Points: 2,766, Level: 21
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bad experience with Keri Spectrum

sorry to hear about your bad experience, as a producer myself it bugs me to hear that people out there pour their hard earned money into doing videos but don't get anything in return. I also hear about how people sometimes don't even get the video made or if they do the script isn't followed well. If I do a custom I try to get it done as best I can at the request of the customer, or as close as we can to it. Although sometimes it doesn't go completely by the script, which is one reason why I don't use scripts very often, maybe once every couple years or so when I get a custom do to, but for the most part I generally don't use them myself.

I've had some bad experiences with people who I tend to call time wasters, that's been my biggest issue as a producer. Sometimes we get these guys that are all excited about doing a shoot, they ask all the right questions, talk your ear off about how they want to make it happen, they show real interest, then they never follow through or they flake on sending the money and then the shoot has to be canceled cause it was just a big waste of time. In fact thank you for posting this because in replying to this it made me think about posting a warning for the ladies and the other producers out there to be aware of two gents that have done that to me already this year. I feel if we all have each other's backs, this business would be far more enjoyable for both producers, wrestlers, and fans alike. Sorry again you had to go through that. I hope that you get this issue resolved and that it all works out in your favor. And if you ever want to order a custom sometime let me know.