View Single Post
Old 18-May-18, 06:31
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Who is in charge of your relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkid13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am very interested in a female led relationship but my wife and I are both very religious from a young age and I think she has such deep roots with a 'traditional' marriage that no matter how much I encourage my wife to lead a little more or not worry about checking in with me etc, it is a very slow process. In the bedroom is quite a different story though
My wife is not really religious, but she does come from a Mexican family, where women are expected to be subservient to men. So encouraging my wife to take charge was a slow process. She was very reluctant. But as she slowly progressed, she started to see the advantages to being in control. Now, as she tells me, she doesn’t know how she would be able to live any other lifestyle besides FLR. I’m sure if your wife were to experience the advantages, she would embrace the FLR too.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my opinion "Happy Wife, Happy Life" is a very true statement. While this doesn't mean the wife "dominates" the relationship it does mean that life is much easier when you make her happy.

When it comes to sex, women typically control how often a couple will have sex or physical intimacy. The requirements for men are few. Men just need a place.

Those points being said, I think every relationship is different.
Women definitely do determine when the sex happens! But in our FLR relationship, it goes further than that. Not only does my wife decide when sex happens, but she also decides whether or not I have an orgasm. Most times, she denies my orgasms. She basically uses my hornyness as a tool. She knows that when I am left horny, I am much more accepting of my role as a submissive. I often tell her that I would do anything she asked of me if she had my cock in her hand when she asked...lol. And it is absolutely true.

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 18-May-18 at 06:31.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: