View Single Post
Old 16-Jan-15, 22:30
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Talking Skylar Rene reviews

The past two days have been pretty great for me. Yesterday Electra came to town and today Skylar Rene was here. Since not a lot of girls come through here very often, I schedules sessions with both of them and now I'm here to tell you how they went!

First I'll start with Skylar. Skylar was very easy to set things up with and answered emails quickly. Before I go any further, I will tell you that currently she does not do any competitive or hard semi competitive sessions due to a neck injury she had. I'm not sure if she plans on doing them in the future. But I'm okay with not competitive sessions. Anyway, she wasn't feeling 100% today when I saw her. She said she felt like she was coming down with a cold but she didn't want to cancel so we still had our 2 hour session. When I got there, she answered the door in a blue bikini. I looked back to get a quick glimpse of her ass as she shut the door and damn does she have an amazing big ass. I'd get an even better view of it later . Skylar is even more beautiful in person than in pictures. We sat down and talked for a few minutes while she drank the Starbucks I brought her. We went over things I like, don't like, how I got into doing sessions. She's very friendly and nice to talk to.

As for the session itself, it was some light wrestling with scissors, facesitting and foot worship. Having sessioned with or had matches against about 10 different girls now, I would rate skylar's strength on her scissors either 2nd or 3rd out of all the girls. She has very strong and long legs. My favorite scissor hold she put me in was her reverse scissors. Painful and a great view! Anytime I tapped, she made me kiss her feet and suck on her toes. Then there was the facesitting. Her ass is very nice to be underneath! And not to mention she would occasionally raise up a bit and force me to kiss her ass, which I absolutely loved! Overall it was a very enjoyable session. I would most likely see her again and would probably rate her as 4th on my all time list. 3rd being mutiny, 2nd being shauna ryanne and first being....Electra!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colton For This Useful Post: