Old 11-Jun-17, 18:48
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: I'm 23. Currently locked in chasitity. Ask me anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no interest in this subject, but can't help asking "why?". I don't get this chastity thing and this is my one and only post here, what I will say that it's not advisable from a health perspective. In the same way that "an apple a day keeps the doctor away", a "wank/fuck/ejaculation a day keeps the doctor away". You are less likely to suffer from prostrate cancer if you ejaculate regularly.... Keeping it all in there is not healthy.
It is one of those few fetishes that appeal to both men and women. Men like it because wearing a chastity cage puts them completely at the mercy of their partner. Kind of similar to how a man is at the mercy of a woman in a scissor hold, only on more of a mental level, rather than physical...if that makes sense.

Women like it because men will do anything to be able to have an orgasm. Household chores, sexual favors, buying gifts, cooking dinner, you name it! Women love it not necessarily because of the sexual aspect (although some women are turned on by the power they have over their men), but because it makes their lives easier.

I have heard about prostate concerns due to not ejaculating, but its nothing a ruined orgasm once a month cant fix.