View Single Post
Old 14-Nov-16, 22:37
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,424 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njordin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
May I ask how old were you back at 2002 ? Why an I asking ? Because there was Basic Instinct before Goldeneye.
I don't remember how old I was when I saw Goldeneye for the first, I assume I was 14-16. But by that age, I was fully conscious of my submissive sexual tendencies and I had seens scenes from Basic Instinct (there was no way to rent the movie AND watch it, or even watch it on the TV, without my parents knowing/figuring out). I should be around 10-11 back then. It was an absolute shock, of course, but after this, after watching a woman riding a tied up man and killing him with an ice pick, the scene with Xenia in Goldeneye was nothing more that a great scene. It didn't move me. I had already seen worse

I guess it's a matter of what you saw first...
Hey, thanks for reading it. Hopefully you found it interesting.

I was probably 13 when I saw Goldeneye in the early 2000's. I saw "Basic Instinct" after this and that is actually what I'm going to write on for the next entry. That one should be quite an intense read considering that opening scene. I plan on doing an entry after that about Zero Galvans artwork(Diego Alvaro) as well.