View Single Post
Old 13-Jun-17, 00:25
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I'm 23. Currently locked in chasitity. Ask me anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The moral is; be careful what you wish for.
Never again... if you think it'll be fun, it's not. Never give any girl that much power over you. I'm lucky honestly. I'm still her little bitch she took pictures of her holding me in the cage. All I know is she let me out for now and that's all that matters lol

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutang [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Locked for 2 months wow
Felt like 2 years. She made me ask her EVERYDAY for permission to touch myself just for her to say no to my face. If I didn't see her I had to text it and ask. moral of the story: DO NOT LET HER LOCK YOU UP. She tricked me. She knew I cheated on her and knew about my fetish and talked me into it. Then broke up with me.. with me still locked.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is one of those few fetishes that appeal to both men and women. Men like it because wearing a chastity cage puts them completely at the mercy of their partner. Kind of similar to how a man is at the mercy of a woman in a scissor hold, only on more of a mental level, rather than physical...if that makes sense.

Women like it because men will do anything to be able to have an orgasm. Household chores, sexual favors, buying gifts, cooking dinner, you name it! Women love it not necessarily because of the sexual aspect (although some women are turned on by the power they have over their men), but because it makes their lives easier.

I have heard about prostate concerns due to not ejaculating, but its nothing a ruined orgasm once a month cant fix.
Said it perfectly. They LOVE the power and control. She made me put myself in her headscissors while locked up. Literally the worst feeling ever at the time. But now that I'm out I can't lie she was so sexy for doing it. But I could definitely tell she enjoyed it more knowing I was completely trapped by her. Physically, mentally, and sexually. After the whole experience I can say I'll never be able to look at her the same tho. I'll always admire her and know what she's capable of. In a way it's kinda scary but a reality

Last edited by Aray; 13-Jun-17 at 00:25.