View Single Post
Old 09-Jan-17, 01:31
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts
Default Considering taking in a few commissions, anyone interested?

I've been getting back into drawing lately and was thinking about starting to take in commissions - particularly NSFW ones as it's not something I've really done before and I'm looking for a challenge. Would anyone be interested in commissioning me any kind of mixed fight scene?
Work would be in the same vein as artists like Makya ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) or Dodorian Suzuki ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])

I'm not the greatest at colouring so until I can teach myself, images are gonna be black/white/grey only. Fight scenes are gonna cost $20 USD + $7.50 USD for each additional character beyond the first two

example of my solo character drawings can be found here (I've chosen not to advertise my deviantart for the sake of my own privacy but I may make an NSFW art account sometime in the future) : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If anyone's interested let me know! I may post the fight scene I'm starting on tonight once it's done if you guys are unsure
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StudCrusher For This Useful Post: