View Single Post
Old 16-Sep-17, 05:41
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

This is a story I found on the Mule's Barnyard site. I'm not sure about who is the author.

Part 1

I rushed into the hotel and slipped in the side door of the banquet hall. Getting to these Chamber of Commerce luncheons on my schedule was a bear. As the owner of my small, yet profitable business, I never seemed to have time for myself. If it weren't for the contacts I made at these meetings, I wouldn't even be here. Indeed, I normally don't get lunch at all. I need a break. I need some pampering in my life.

I made my way as unobtrusively to my table as I could. I found the card that had "Janet H..." written on it and sat down. The program had already started, and the staff was already serving lunch. I smiled at my table mates as I placed my napkin on my lap.

The first part of the meeting ended shortly thereafter, and we had some "free time" before the main speaker would take the podium. I had a chance to talk with some of my fellow lunch eaters.

After some general remarks and exchanging pleasantries with the other people at the table, I turned my attention to Shirley, the woman sitting next to me. Shirley had a habit of marrying rich, and divorcing even richer. Shirley also worked for an investment house in town, and did pretty good for herself in her own right. She had made a couple of big scores with her investments, and now commanded top dollar as a broker.

Shirley drove an outrageously expensive automobile, and lived in a mansion in one of the more upscale neighborhoods in town. For all her money, she was really a nice person, at least to me. We didn't travel the same social circles for the obvious financial reasons, but we found common ground in our aggressive business behavior. Naturally, she always wore the most elegant and expensive clothes. I was envious of her, but it was still impossible not to be impressed with her attire.

I was not disappointed when we got up to leave and I saw her outfit. I took in all in to her obvious satisfaction. When I got to her shoes, I commented, "Oh, Shirley, those are the cutest pumps! Where did you ever get them?"

"I had them custom made." She replied.

I smiled and honestly admitted, "I'd never be able to afford them."

"You'd be surprised," she went on, "I don't have time to go shopping for myself. I hire a shopper to buy my clothes, and I have my shoes fitted at home. I have Frank coming over this weekend. Why don't you come over on Saturday. I've invited some other friends of mine over. I have a sixth sense about you, I think you'll fit in with our group. Bring your bathing suit. We can take a dip in the hot tub. We make a party of it; the girls and I. You don't have to buy anything. It will be fun."

I was sure it would be fun, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet with the local "high rollers." I looked at the invitation as both a social and business opportunity.

Shirley gave me her business card and wrote down directions to her house on the back. "One more thing," she said, "I hope you're prepared to leave some conventional ideas behind."

I didn't know how to take that last remark.

Part 2

I pulled up to the gate and dialed the correct extension. Shirley answered and buzzed me in. I followed the road for about another quarter of a mile going steadily downhill until I reached the shore of the lake. The word "house" was inadequate. "Villa" would be more appropriate.

Shirley already had two guests when I got there, she introduced them as they waved to me from the small pool she called her hot tub. "This," she said indicating a slightly older woman, "is Martha. Her husband owns the car dealership on 5th and main." I knew the place -- acres and acres of high priced cars. "And this," indicating the a younger woman, "is Tracy. Tracy was born rich. Her father had a sixth sense about some upstart electronics firms in the mid-sixties. While others were making love or making war, he was making investments."

"Let me show you where you can get changed." I was led to the poolhouse. I wish my bathroom was as large and luxurious. By the time I got out, our next guest, a woman about my age, had arrived. "Barbara, meet Janet." Shirley said introducing me to the new arrival. "I invited Janet over here today to try on Frank's wares and take a dip with us."

The five of us soaked in the tub for about a half hour, sipping on wine and nibbling on hors d'oeuvers chatting like a bunch of pre-teens at a slumber party. I was surprised at how informal the atmosphere was. There was a definite sisterhood among the four women, and I was happy to be included in it.

The gentle pulses of warm water on my spine and muscles was so seductive. I almost felt like I was dissolving in the liquid. I was lost in the soothing sensations of the warmth of the wine coursing in my veins on the inside and the warmth of the water bathing me outside.

I was awakened by Shirley's touch on my arm. It both startled and aroused me. Was it just my imagination, or did I feel a sexual spark there? This was the first time I had let my hair down in weeks, and I hadn't been to bed with a man for a couple of months. Who had time for men on my schedule? I was overdue sex, and maybe the wine, the water and the women's oneness was letting my repressed sexuality come to the surface.

"You have to watch that," Shirley said, "this water will drain all the energy out of you if you're not careful. I always go in with a friend or set a timer when I'm alone. Come out on the deck and lay down."

I laid down on a lounge chair. I felt like I was in bondage as gravity pinned every part of my body to the chair. I had no thought of moving, and I felt so comfortable. Well, almost. There was one part of me that wasn't relaxed. My insides were beginning to stir with the same sensations that a good session of foreplay produces. The treatment seemed to drain out my energy alright. It drained my energy to resist my sexual instincts. I wondered if it had the same effect on the other women. I was glad my suit was still wet.

I laid there for another 15 minutes when the reason for our meeting showed up. I looked out at the drive and saw a small truck pull up. On the side was painted, "Frank's Fabulous Feminine Footware." I laughed, "I've never heard of a shoe salesman making a house call."

Shirley winked at me and smiled, "Frank's more than a shoe salesman, and there's a little more to this house call than just being fitted for shoes."

"Frank is a foot -- how shall I say this? -- master." Tracy added. "He does more than just fit you with shoes that make your feet feel great, he makes your feet feel great. He provides total foot care from pedicures to massages -- and more."

The other women giggled when Tracy added the "and more."

"You can set up in the other room the same as last time, Frank."

"Most certainly, Madam," Frank responded.

"Come on girls," our hostess urged, "Let's get comfortable. Shall we?"

Shirley led us into the room where Frank was setting up. Shirley seemed to have a separate room for every possible use, and in this one there were a number of easy chairs facing the center of the room. Frank had moved the table to the side and rolled up the oriental rug, leaving the hardwood floor exposed.

This was obviously a well-planned event since there was a pile of towels for us to sit on so we would be comfortable in the chairs.

Frank bustled in and out with boxes of various sizes and pieces of equipment some, the purpose of which, I couldn't comprehend.

He finally got the room arranged the way he wanted it and asked, "What is your pleasure today, madams?"

Shirley introduced me to Frank, "This is Janet. Why don't you start with her. She's interested in becoming a customer. Perhaps you can start with a cast?"

"Madam, it would be my pleasure to serve her." Turning to me, he described the procedure he was about to perform. "In order to make the perfect fit, I must get exact replica of your foot. I will take a plaster mold of the foot now, bring it back to my shop and make a hard-rubber copy of your foot. The copy will have the exact shape as your foot in every detail, and it will flex in just the right places like your real foot. I use this model to make your shoes."

Before I knew what was happening, Frank was kneeling in front of me spreading a cloth under my feet. He fired up a small heating unit that resembled a steam tray on a buffet line and mixed some gels and other liquids in it. The fragrance emanating from the tray was delicate and intoxicating.

"I do not want the plaster to stick to your feet. This is a special concoction of petroleum jelly, spices, and perfumes to rub on your feet. It will absorb in just the very top layer of the epidermis and make it possible to get the perfect mold."

He knelt in front of me again, donned rubber surgical gloves, dipped his fingers into the liquid, and spread it around his palms. He gently lifted one of my feet and started to rub the mixture in. I wondered why he was kneeling when sitting on the nearby stool would have been so much more comfortable for him. I didn't have the inclination to wonder too long as his strong fingers massaged the hot oil into my feet. He was transmitting pure pleasure to my feet with every rub. The warmth of the mixture felt good. The texture of the mixture felt good. The spices must have had some effect. My skin felt so alive!

"Certainly, this will not do," he said as he worked on the balls of my feet. "You have calouses that must be attended."

I looked up as Shirley said, "Take care of her. She's our guest of honor." I noticed how intently the other women were watching this tableaux.

"I will do my best to make her feel comfortable," Frank responded.

I looked at the other women's eyes. Then I looked at where the other women's eyes were looking. I settled on Frank's crotch. Suddenly everything became apparent. Innocent me! I never suspected. My looks must have betrayed me as Barbara laughed. "Yes, Frank here knows his place with women. He knows it's kneeling humbly at their feet! Isn't that right, Frankie the foot-boy?"

"Most assuredly, madam," he said blushing slightly. What I had interpreted as courtesy had actually been humility.

Sheila continued to explain. "He normally doesn't have his clothes on for this long. Believe me, he'd be more comfortable without them. I know we would." The other women nodded or said, "Yes."

"If that would make you uncomfortable, then we won't make him do it now. We'll simply wait until you go home to enjoy Frank's talents fully."

I wanted so much to be accepted into this group. "What the heck," I told myself, "I've seen naked men before." So I blurted out, "OK, let's do it." with a little more confidence than I expected.

Frank undressed and resumed his position kneeling at my feet. I was impressed with the size of his organ. One of my former lovers had a magazine that showed a man with a penis this large, but I've never seen one "in the flesh."

Frank continued to rub in the oil into my feet, his penis dripping precome at a steady rate.

"Now it's your turn," Shirley said to me.

I looked at her quizzically.

"That's the way it works," she continued, "Frank takes a mold of your feet to make hard rubber duplicates. You take a mold of his penis so you can have a hard rubber duplicate. All us girls have one."

Oh well, "In for a penny; in for a pound," I thought. I accepted a pair of rubber gloves from Barbara who got up and sat on the floor next to me to look at the proceedings more closely.

I dipped my hands into the oil. It was hot, but no more so than dishwater. I looked at the monster of man-meat bobbing in front of my feet. I reached out and rubbed the oil into it. It was big and hard, and it got bigger and harder. I'd given handjobs in the past, but I never got much practice. Nonetheless, I shot him off in a matter of minutes.

The women laughed. Tracy said, "Now maybe he can keep his mind on the job."

The job was to mix the plaster and mold it around my feet. Frank was very adept at it. Then it was my turn. I wasn't very good at this. I think I must have failed "clay" in kindergarten. I sort of clumped the plaster around his penis. It looked obscene as he had this irregularly shaped cylinder of plaster hanging down between his legs. The glob of plaster was about 9 inches long, about 3 or 4 inches in diameter, and must have weighed 5 pounds.

I wonder how it felt for him. I know that my feet felt slightly cramped as the plaster dried. My feet also got very hot. Not the kind of hot that one gets from having herself in a cheap pair of shoes; it was a nice hot. I could feel my feet sweating and steaming in their own private saunas.

Still I wondered what it felt like for Frank to have all that weight hanging down between his legs. To have his penis gently pressed in from all sides. To have it heated up by the chemical reactions of the drying plaster.

The plaster dried around my feet, and Frank gently cut a seam in it so he could remove it. He even more gently cut a seam in his cock cast.

"Whatever style of shoe you would care to order. I will make to exact specifications." He assured me.

Frank bathed my feet in perfumed water, dried them gently, powdered them, and put some fluffy, terry anklettes on my feet. "Now it is time for your feet to breathe for a while." He got up off his knees, got a stool, set it in front of me, and picked up each leg and put it in place. I didn't have to move a muscle.

He bowed to me, and said, "With your leave madam, I must take care of mistress and her other guests."

The women looked over catalogs of shoes and Barbara and Martha placed orders. Shirley and Tracy tried on shoes they ordered the last time. Shirley had some no-nonsense "power pumps" to go with her business suits. Tracy had a pair of kicky, high-heeled, strapped, fire-engine red sandals. They were definitely shoes designed to signal "play and fun."

Although I didn't order anything on this go-around, I was promised the copy of Frank's penis the next time we all got together.

"Thank you for the offer. Do I owe you anything for the, ... the ..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

Frank blushed again. "I would be honored if madam would consider it a gift from my humble self."

"Thank you, Frank," I said sincerely. I was surprised at the genuine warmth I felt at the offer. Somehow I never imagined that receiving a dildo as a gift as being a warm, thoughtful gesture.

Our business with Frank was not finished. He put aside the shoe equipment, and brought out some new items. These items were used to perform the monthly routine on each of the women. This routine consisted of a foot bath, pedicure, toenail painting, and callous removal. Frank was very meticulous with an assortment of emery boards, pumice stones, and other implements. He took surgical care to remove the dead and hardened skin one cell at a time.

Frank finished by giving each woman a foot massage and rubbed in a special perfumed oil.

Frank was good. I never looked at women's bodies critically before, but these women had the prettiest and sexiest feet I had ever seen. If there were a man within sight of them, I was sure he'd drop to his knees to worship them. I mean "straight" men, not men like Frank. Frank had created his own monster.

"Who gives him the tip today," Shirley asked. "It's my turn!" Tracy said excitedly.

Frank knelt before Tracy and put her feet up on a padded stool. He moved forward until she had her feet planted on his erected member. She massaged him gently with her toes until he gushed his come all over them.

"Oooh, I just love the way that feels," she exclaimed, wiggling her toes in his semen.

Frank bowed his head, "Thank you, madam. It is always a pleasure to serve someone as beautiful as yourself."

Frank gave her feet an extra washing, massage and finishing.

By this time my feet were dry and they were treated in much the same way as the other women except that Frank needed more time to work my callouses. "It will be better," he explained, "the next time. For when you wear my shoes, your feet will not suffer pain."

He was right.

Part 3

The first Saturday of the month is "foot day" at Sirley's. I look forward to it more than any holiday that might be in the month. It is my day to relax. It is my day to be pampered. I found that warm water, wine, women in charge, and a submissive man kneeling at my feet are a powerful aphrodisiac. I always feel the need for relief by the time Frank leaves. Sometimes I get it, but that's another story.

xxx END xxx

Added after 11 minutes:

Story Name: The Secret Lives Of Some Women
Author: CFNM Lover

Part 1

C tagged behind Sneha like he always did on their shopping trips. He deliberately walked a couple of feet behind her so he could watch the rise of her hips, the flash of skin when her tshirt rode up and the movement of her silky hair. She had left her hair down after brushing it. She had tight white pants and a loose black top. That was when C felt someone place their fingers inside his pants, not very deep, just until the first joint and pull him backwards. The authoritative nature was unmistakable. He was really annoyed at this invasion of space and turned around to glare at the rude guy. The anger evaporated when he saw who it was - Rani, looking as gorgeous as ever with that 1000 Watt smile.

She let go of C quickly after flashing him a twinkling smile and called out to Sneha. She didn't want Sneha noticing that - not in the mall. "Hi Sneha, Where the hell have you been? I've been trying to get a hold of you for one week now!"

Sneha turned around, recognizing the voice and smiling happily at Rani. It was then that C noticed there was another girl along with Rani. She looked vaguely familiar but could not quite place her. He knew her from somewhere he was positive. "Hi Urmila, long time no see!" burst out Sneha. It was then that C realized, Urmila had also been part of Sneha's friend circle for years in college. they had not seen her for a long time now. The three of them together got all excited and hugged each other closely, friends meeting after a long time.

Rani wasn't through with him though, "Hi C, it has been a long time since i saw you" she said with her trademark pursing of lips. C flushed a bit, he knew that she meant she had not seen him naked in a long time (about 4 weeks) because she saw him at work everyday. "Hopefully we will be seeing more of each other soon", she smiled.

Rani often did that at the office too, looking directly into his eyes until he looked away. She pictured him naked while she did that, she was sure it would show in her eyes and it probably did, C always looked away with a blush within a few seconds.

"Let's go for lunch together, there is so much we need to catch up on", Rani said excitedly. They found a nice place in the corner of the mall and sat down. In spite of C's standing in the group, he was a little excited too, sitting there with three beautiful beautiful women. He could atleast sneak glances at them, Urmila with her tight blue salwar, transparent chunni that allowed him to see the shape of her breasts. Her lovely shiny hair cascading down to her shoulders ... He could see her pretty feet in strappy black shoes even if he was ordered to keep his eyes down. It was going to be an enjoyable lunch.

"Let's get food first - i'm famished", Rani said. "I want a KungPao Chicken plate with a coke" she said to C with laughing eyes. "And get me a butter chicken plate with rice, just water to drink" Sneha said turning to C. He blushed deeply - felt his face turning hot. Their secret was about to be revealed to an outsider. He looked up slightly at Urmila to see her reaction and caught the mixture of surprise and puzzlement on her face.

Rani and Sneha caught it too, they smiled and said "Just tell him what you want, he will get it". "Go on, don't be shy" Rani repeated when Urmila hesitated after casting a quick glance at C. Maybe she wanted to just go with the flow, not wanting to create a scene there but she eventually said "I'd like to try the Caeser Salad with some orange juice". Sneha just looked at C with the expression "Why aren't you gone yet?". He hurriedly got up and made his way to the foodcourt to find all three food items.

"Get yourself something too" Sneha said just before he got up. He heaved a sigh of relief. They were not planning to make C eat their leftovers like they usually did - he was actually happy that Urmila was there today.

Rani watched him as he moved away, admiring his body. For the umpteenth time she cursed her luck that she wasn't with C. "Well, atleast i get to enojy his body every now and then"

"Hey, we're getting together at Shilpa's this time on Saturday, you will be there, won't you" Rani asked Sneha.

"Yes! It's been so long!" Sneha smiled at her. "I've been having visions of bending my boss over his desk, tying his ankles to the table and strapping him soundly. I'm getting bored seeing the same naked male body everyday" Sneha replied with a sense of relief.

Urmila's eyes grew wide at that. "What the hell does happen on saturday?" she almost blurted out. Sneha realized what she had done and looked at Rani with a worried expression, they lived in a rich neighbourhood and did not want anyone finding out what actually went on during their potlucks.

Rani was a little worried too, the current situation had worked wonderfully for a year and she didn't want anything to happen to her joyride. "It has to be done," Rani thought, maybe this will turn out to be good". Turning to Urmila, she explained "Urmi, you have to hold on to this secret, you cannot let it get out. Can you promise me that?" They were old friends and been through a lot together. Each knew they wouldn't rat them out if promised.

"Ofcourse, i won't tell anyone, but just what is it going on?!" Urmila asked

Rani proceeded to explain what had just happened one night... "Well, in a nutshell, I, Sneha, Kajol, Juhi and Gracy get together once in a while and have fun". Urmila couldn't believe her ears, maybe she was misunderstanding something.

"Ok..." She said with a quick glance at Sneha.

"We realized that that the five of us shared a hidden desire to dominate men, to make them submit to our wills and have them dance to our tunes". "Remember how we sat in the park, watched men and wondered how they looked like naked, whether they were cut or how well endowed they were?" "we just took that to the next level" Rani finished with a smile at both.

"Is this sexually motivated?" Urmila asked, she was excited. Sneha jumped in "Yes, which woman doesn't love looking at a well shaped naked male? but this is more than that. Besides being sexually fulfilling, it is incredible fun as well and it gives us the opportunity to tease and exert power over these cocky males". "We rule at these get-togethers, literally" Sneha finished with a giggle.

"So you all meet together with your husbands and have a naked party?" Urmila asked, not quite comprehending what she had just been told.

"No, No, not the women" Rani clarified. "We make the men strip completely nude, we stay fully dressed. Well, sometimes we take off our shoes".

"It leads to sex? With other men?" Urmila was all gaggle eyed now. This was happening too fast for her.

"No! you are getting the wrong idea. This is a way to keep the males in their place. to not let them take us for granted. It does wonders to a male ego when he serves a fully clothed woman in the nude. Plus it is a bunch of harmless fun for us, having men wait on us while we ogle them. and oh yeah, punish them as negative re-inforcement"

Urmila was feeling dizzy now. She endured the humiliating catcalls, the occasional grab, the sly wink and the rude stares from men at her body everyday. She had dreamt several times of tying them naked in the middle of a busy girls college or something so they would know what it was like to be objectified. Maybe this was her chance to give the males a taste of their own medicine. Besides, C was really handsome and she if she could see a few naked males, she wouldn't complain. She knew she was turned on by it, she felt it whenever she went swimming, trying to discreetly sneak peeks at men when she knew there was no chance they would catch her looking. "I hope i can convince them into letting me watch" she thought and said "hey, do you think i could come too on saturday?"

Sneha was taken aback. She certainly didn't expect that! Urmila had always been the Ms.Goody two shoes of their group. The boys called her an ice-princess but the group knew she wasn't. They had often caught her slyly watching men, but she was very afraid to get close to one. They had no idea she was into men THIS MUCH though. Sneha wasn't sure she wanted Urmila to come to their party. She wouldn't be bringing a guy along and everyone was a bit possesive about their males. They did not want a single girl enjoying what belonged to them even if she was such a good friend.

"Let me ask the others, they might get jealous since you will be coming alone. We've reached a kind of understanding amongst ourselves since everyone is bringing something to the party". "I'm sorry, i don't mean to be rude" She concluded. "I perfectly understand" Urmila replied with a tinge of regret. She wanted to be there on saturday, but she did not want to appear overeager. Her ego wouldn't let anyone know how much she actually liked men and their bodies. That was giving them too much importance and only lent credence to her mother's frantic pleadings that men were important to a woman's life and she ought to get married soon. "Well, let me know if you don't mind, i'd love to be there" she said and left it at that.

The rest of the lunch conversation was spent in catching up with each others' stories. what they had gone to do after college, their careers and their families. Urmila couldn't help noticing that C kept his eyes on his plate and talked only when talked to. He wasn't eyeing her body parts surreptiously but instead made intelligent conversation without being a jackass like most men did. She noticed the obedience in his tone when he said he did not mind getting them more tissues. "All men ought to be like this! at the very least the one i marry" Urmila thought to herself.

He was extremely handsome too, Urmila's mind went to the few movies she had seen unclothed men in. She imagined C walking slowly back with the tissues stark naked and his eyes downcast, "would his genitals jiggle like in that hollow man movie as he walked?", "would he cover his manhood with both his hands and stand with his legs together?" If he did, she wanted to instruct him to take his hands off and show her his goods. Maybe she could dance with a naked C, like in "eyes wide shut", her palm would cup one of his buttcheeks. She wondered if it would be cold to the touch or warm. Maybe she would tease his by moving her finger towards his anus or run her fingers through the crack of his buttocks or slowly pull a cheek to the side. Urmila found that she was quite excited by these images, actually more than excited. She crossed her legs and pressed her thighs together tightly as she C came back to the table and sat down.

It wasn't until it was time for the mall to close that they decided to get going. Everyone had enjoyed themselves in their own way. As Urmila exchanged numbers with Sneha she saw C make eye contact and quickly look away. "I like that, don't stare at me just because i made eye contact" she thought. "Please let me know" she said as casually as she could to Sneha, there was no hiding the intensity of her wanting to be there from herself though.

Rani called up the others and as expected everyone was unsure about letting Urmila attend. This was their good thing, they did not want to share it. But then again, this was how their group had grown to include the younger women, Rani and Sneha. Not that they were bored yet of seeing the same males again and again, but Urmila would eventually bring her own husband sometime. They had shared similar reservations when they contemplated letting Sneha and Rani join in the fun but now they had had so much fun with breaking in C. "Ok, lets do it, i'm sure she will marry someone with the right temparament after joining us, we would have more people and she is a good friend anyway" went the consensus. So it was decided then and Sneha immediately called up Urmila and told her the news. "Great, what do i wear?" Urmila asked excitedly. "Wear everyday street clothing, don't have on any revealing outfits. This is about our pleasure, not theirs". "Ok, will do" and she hung up.

C dreaded the thought of having the potluck in Shilpa's place. Shilpa seemed to take more pleasure than the others in humiliating men. Ever since her husband had left her, she had no qualms in subjecting men to painful ordeals. She would think of particularly humiliating things for the men every time. He could not forget the way she cooly sipped her wine while watching him outside in the cold the first night they had broken him in. She had a look of utter contempt for him as he knelt there, she had slapped on quite a few extensions to his time-out claiming he had broken the rules. It seemed to be so unfair that the women could see any part of the men's body but they have never even spied any cleavage on the other women. Once he had noticed Rani's breasts when she had bent down to pick up something, but had regretted it immediately. The soreness in his buttocks had lasted a week and he dared not look in her chest direction at all after that incident. Rani had teased him mercilessly in the office by wearing loose tops and bending around him, almost daring him to look. It took all the willpower he had to convince himself that the stinging whipping was too high a price. She always smiled in his direction as she straightened up, bringing up the image of him bent over the post, sobbing silently. He was thinking about that when they drew up to Shilpa's house and parked the car. They seemed to be the last to arrive.

There were 4 paper grocery bags lined up neatly near the door. C glanced at them not noticing the significance. Shilpa stepped outside into the light, "Hi Sneha, long time". "Yeah, and he made it longer by dawdling in office. He's been coming home late for so long now. He definitely needs to be reminded what his priorities are in life", Sneha said to Shilpa with an annoyed glance at C. C cowered from the glance, his knees felt weak now.

"No clothed man is going to enter my house today", Shilpa said smilingly looking from C to Sneha and pointing at the paper bags lined up on the side. It was a moment before Sneha understood what Shilpa was saying. She grinned broadly.

"Well, you heard her. Take off all your clothes and put them neatly into the bag" Sneha said to C wiggling her finger up and down pointed at C's clothes.

C gulped, knowing that it was best to do as told the first time, it was not like Shilpa, just a friend of his wife had never seen him stripped naked on the orders of Sneha. He looked around to make sure no one was looking, and started taking his clothes off quickly. Shilpa leaned against the side of her door watching C, she loved the expression on his face when he was taking his pants off and then when he was taking his underwear off. She knew C would look at her from the corner of his eyes before his took his underwear off to see if she was watching him or his body. She never disappointed him. "You have to invite us to look at your new furniture someday Sneha" Shilpa said casually while waiting for C to get to the interesting part.

"Yep, just as soon as i finish arranging it to my satisfaction". C was bare chested and bent to take off his shoes and socks. That was when some light changed and he glanced up a little, not quite looking into anyones eyes. It was Urmila, standing there with a drink in her hand! She had stepped out of the doorway, past Shilpa and stood there calmly. He could feel her eyes on him, he flushed all over. He was used to being stripped on a whim by the others, but Urmila was a new one. So they had told her all about themselves. He felt his body growing hotter, what if Urmila went back adn told all her friends how she had seen him naked and ... The lord only knows what they had planned for him today. He didn't want to make it worse, he lowered his pants slowly and stood in the cool air of the night, not realizing he was half crouching in his underwear. He saw Urmila glance at Sneha with a smile and Sneha returning the smile.

C couldn't bring himself to push his undies down in front of Urmila, it seemed so unfair, she was neatly dressed and although he could see the tightness of her clothes he could not see an inch of skin. And there wasn't going to be an inch of him that she would not have seen after today. He just stood there with his hands cupped protectively over the front of his undies. Shilpa raised her eyebrows at Sneha, she knew the hesitation was because of Urmila, a newcomer.

Sneha was really annoyed now, "Oh, geez" she said as she delivered a stinging slap to C's buttocks. She hooked the fingers of one hand into his underwear and pulled them down. They did not come down all the way, but one side slid down enough for everyone to see the top of his genitalia. Urmila could not help stifling a giggle, she realized that Sneha had pretty good authority over C's clothes. Sneha again hooked her fingers, this time from both hands into the font of his undies and slid them down quickly. C's eyes jumped to Urmila and then to Shilpa, wide eyed. It was a long time since Sneha had had to forcibly strip him. He was mortified that his helplessness was so on display to these two attractive women. He had a sudden desire to turn and run back, but quickly realized that was not an option. He fought to keep standing in the same position, his instinct was to turn away from the women gawking at him but controlled himself. He knew he was in enough trouble already.

The undies were now near his calf muscles. Sneha put one leg on them, pushing them towards the ground and holding them there as she stood on it firmly. She looked into C's eyes with a questioning look, "Put your clothes neatly into the paper bag" and then after a moment "Now". C stepped out of his underwear with Sneha's foot on them and stood completely nude in front of three very beautiful fully dressed women. A gust of wind blew suddenly accentuating the feel of his naked, hairless skin with the air. Sneha had told him to shave himself hairless that morning and had watched him until she was satisfied. He had felt like an exhibit being made up for display. Well, atleast it wasn't Rani with her teasing or Shilpa with her mock(?) threats to make a nick here or there.

Urmila savoured C's stripping and body slowly. She was happy to be a part of this, on the safe side. The look on C's face as Sneha stripped him was priceless. She wished she owned a male like that. A smile played on her lips as she realized she had thought of the word "owned" when thinking about a husband. C was more handsome in the nude, she thought. His eyes are focussing everyywhere but near the three women, i can check him out as much as i want", she thrilled. She looked at his well-built torso and shoulders before looking at his legs, saving the best for the last. She looked directly at his genitals, watching them twitch spontaneously every few moments. It hung over what looked like large testicles, she had an urge to lift that organ with her fingers and look at the scrotal sac. She noted the presence of a large birthmark on his penis before trying to look at his behind. He was standing facing her full on. "He should do a slow rotation for me"

Sneha noticed the appreciative look that passed by on Urmila's face when she was stripping C of his last piece of modesty. She decided to show off a bit more. She loved the authority she had over all the men in these evenings. Sneha worked as an office assistant for a bunch of cocky lawyers who made her run around for coffee and bagels. "If only I can have that with my boss, I'd be making him eat bagels off the floor at my feet"

"Get my shoes off, i don't want to make a mess in Shilpa's house" Sneha said to C, pointing at her shoes. C realized exactly what this was about. Urmila had her shoes on and Shilpa never insisted on people taking off their shoes before entering her house. This was about showing off to Urmila, what better way to convey the dynamics of a relationship than an image of the male kneeling naked by the female's feet and taking off her shoes. He bent down onto both knees, Sneha had not taken kindly when he bent down on one knee once. He felt the sand and grime make contact with his knees and bent his back a little more so that his face was near her ankle. Another gust of wind blew strongly and he felt its coldness against his anus, he felt glad there was no one standing behind him. Slowly C unlaced Sneha's pretty black shoes and took them off slowly, one hand holding her foot and the other peeling off the shoe. Not wanting any action to be misinterpreted, he placed the shoes near his grocery bag while still kneeling, just slowly turning away from the women.

The shoes pointed at the bag which had its back to the wall. He stood up slowly and could make out the look of awe on Urmila's face. She had been looking at his crotch and then switched to meeting his gaze. Shilpa was still leaning against the door and playing with a chain around her neck as she watched him. He immediately turned his face away. Urmila alternated between looking at his blushing face and his penis.

Sneha took him by the arm wordlessly and pulled him gently into the house, Urmila and Shilpa waited and watched until Sneha was inside the house before walking in and shutting the door. It was quite a contrasting sight too, a fully dressed incredibly beautiful woman ushering in a nude man like a mother pulling along an errant child to somewhere he did not want to go. "If that was me, i would be pulling him by his ear", Urmila thought. She wanted to ogle his buttocks as she had only appreciated his penis and testicles until now; that's why she waited until the duo passed her. She appreciated the smooth buttocks and his legs as she watched Sneha half drag C in. She had an idea come into her head, that she wanted to view his sphincter, she wanted to know that she had seen all of him plus she was really curious how it looked. His penis had swung wildly when Sneha had tugged at his arm and he had to recover his balance, Urmila replayed that picture in her head until they got into the living room.

When C got to the living room, he saw the kneeling row of men and the women comfortably sitting on the sofas. Sneha looked at him wordlessly and he knew what was expected. He silently made his way to the row of humiliated men. Rani was sitting with her feet tucked under her in the recliner. She wanted to catch that blush of embarassment once again.

"Hello C, long time since i saw you", she said in his direction. She waited until C looked in her direction before dropping her eyes to his genitals and smiling. She then looked up into his eyes again. C looked away quickly, the hello barely escaping his lips. He joined the other men in the humiliating position and kept his eyes down.

"Get your hands up in the air, all of you" Shilpa commanded. The men obeyed quickly. "Ok, that makes for a nice sight, they look more naked this way", Shilpa said and joined her friends on the couch. "Maybe we should tie their hands to hooks in the ceiling and force them to stand on tiptoes" Shilpa suggested to her friends. The others laughed at the image and decided to try that out some day.

Urmila wanted to mark that day down as the best day of her life. She had arrived at Shilpa's house before everyone. They spent a prodcutive hour getting up to speed on what each had been doing since college. Urmila had been sad to hear about Shilpa's divorce. Shilpa had always been a very strong willed woman, not giving in to bullshit. She had however taken a lot of it from her husband, staying by him because she thought she loved him. When she could take no more, she had given up on him and harbored a deep resentment against all men. Although she detested the basic personality of men, she still liked them for their ability to give her sexual pleasure. This was a perfect arrangement, she could boss over males and get the sexual satisfaction that she craved but all without much emotional investment. She could not make another investment, not after what had transpired in her marriage. "You'll like it, just wait and watch", she assured Urmila as Urmila tried to divert the conversation to the evening's events.

The first one to arrive had been Juhi. "Come on, let's go welcome them" Shilpa called to Urmila and stepped out.

"No clothed males in my house today", she informed Juhi. Urmila had hung around in the background, not quite sure how she would feel in the midst of all this. Juhi smiled impishly and instructed her husband to get as naked as possible. Trust Shilpa to come up with something new, she thought. They had never had the men naked outside the home until now, although they had talked about making them work in the garden once. She saw that there were tall pots placed on the walls making an effective screen. Urmila was stunned by how little Juhi's husband hesitated as he proceeded to undress himself. Outside and in full view of three women. "What would i not give to have such control over a man", Urmila thought. She thought she detected a tiny hint of hestitation when he reached his underwear but it was no more than a shift in his eyes. Urmila didn't quite have the courage to look at the male's almost-naked body. Her basic instinct and manners did not allow her to look directly at his body. She was sort of looking at him from the corner of her eye, aware that there was only one small item of cloth remaining, but not quite looking at him.

When he pushed down the last item, he put it into the paper bag and turned slightly to place it into a corner, he was not facing any of the women. That was the first time Urmila decided to bite the bullet and took in a long view of the nude male bending. She thought she saw his testicles between his legs as he bent, but was not sure. That was when Urmila realized that Juhi and Shilpa had their eyes riveted to his genital region. The guy was not making any eye contact, he kept his eyes mostly bowed down, looking at his or their feet. She realized she could stare all she wanted and he would never look back! She drank in his naked body as he turned to face the women again. "Why have i denied myself this pleasure for so long", she thought to herself as she surveyed the swinging penis hanging there. "What more could a girl ask for, a beautiful *and* obedient naked man".

They all went inside. Shilpa made the introductions. "This is K", Juhi said to the others. When she saw that K was dawdling in the background, she took a quick grip on his penis and pulled him forward hard. She maintained her grip on the organ as she continued the introductions, "He works for StarKick software as a program manager".

"What have you been upto all this years, when are you getting married?", Juhi continued.

"Oh, the usual, college, a degree in communications and now in an ad company", Urmila replied. "Should get married sometime, hope he is like your husbands" she finished with a glance at Juhi's fingers wrapped around K. She was tugging on it gently as she continued talking.

Juhi pointed K's penis in the direction of a corner and made a downward motion with her finger. K walked over quietly and knelt there with his head bowed, completely naked. Shilpa watched his bobbing penis and buttocks with a smile of satisfaction and turned to look at Urmila. Urmila was wide eyed at K's obedience and wondered what kind of power Juhi held over him. Whatever it was, she wanted it too.

Urmila watched Kajol arrive with her husband, she was bold enough to continue looking at him while he was stripping naked in the cold. Even after he was completely naked, Kajol chatted for sometime with the other girls in the cold outside enojying the shivers that went through the hapless man. Urmila was in heaven. None of the men made eye contact. She could ogle any body, any body part for however long she wanted. She didn't have to worry about being caught appreciating a naked man. Kajol finally had some mercy on him and nodded him inside. As soon as she saw the K kneeling in the corner, she asked him to join K. She gave him a slap of authority on his buttocks before sending him off. Urmila waited until he was kneeling beside K before looking at the sight. Two kneeling naked men, they looked so vulnerable. Those penises hanging there, not being a threat to anybody. She could see K's testicles but not R's. She hoped she would get a closer look before the evening was over.

The women sat down on the plush sofas near the kneeling men and made conversation. They almost ignored the nude men in their presence, except to occasionally glance at them and their genitals when the topic of male genitals came up. They talked about their bosses, their physical attributes and how nice it would be to tie an annoying co-worker and whip him until he cried.

Urmila found her mind wandering. She was incredibly turned on by all this. She found herself thinking about C, how would he look like naked. Would she be able to see his testicles clearly or would they hidden by his hanging penis. She wanted to have authority over him, drag him by his penis like Juhi had done and slap his buttocks as if he belonged to her like Kajol had done. She wondered if C would leave Sneha for her and smiled to herself. "Not for better treatment, definitely".

Rani was the next to arrive, Urmila was at the door promptly to see the disrobing of another male. The other women smiled to themselves knowingly. Urmila was getting less shy and enjoying herself, they were glad. Juhi followed Urmila out while Shilpa and Kajol continued to talk inside.

"Not our kind", Shilpa winked and Kajol smiled back. Urmila wondered what that was about and went out alongwith Juhi to greet Rani.

She hugged Urmila as soon as they met and did not realize what Shilpa had meant. Rani's husband was a pretty good looking guy and tall too. Rani saw urmila's expectant expression and knew she was waiting to see another man stripped.

"You might be disappointed" she told Urmila with a trace of guilt and commanded her husband, V "Strip, Shilpa doesn't want a man wearing clothes inside her house tonight". V complied reluctantly, he knew he would end up stark naked in front of the women and they would look at him and his genitals jeeringly no matter what. He hesitated a bit and began to undress himself. He saw Urmila looking at him expectantly and shuddered. She didn't know about him but was going to find out, and then she would also laugh at him. But he had nowhere to run.

V lowered his pants and stood there in just his undies. He looked at Rani once hoping against hope she would let him be because of the new girl. Rani met his gaze and folded her arms. He knew what he had to do. He slowly stepped out of his undies and quickly turned away to put them into the grocery bag. He thought he caught a look of surprise on Urmila's face. He had tried to make his body as small as possible, bending forward and crouching, but he knew with a sinking feeling that humiliation was inevitable.

Urmila had just a fraction of second to look at V's genitals. She had been watching impatiently until he got down to his underwear. She looked at him hesitating and delighted in knowing that he had no escape. She would enjoy him visually and there was nothing he could do. She was actually looking at his face as he was stepping out of his underwear. Urmila found the look of defeat and shyness on a males face as he was stripping as much of a turn on as his private area. His penis and buttocks would be available for her viewing pleasure whenever she wanted, but that look of shame when he went from a man to an object was fleeting. She enjoyed happily the expression as he pushed the last item down after his pleading looks at Rani and decided to enjoy his genitals next.

V turned away quickly so she wasn't sure but it looked like V had the world's smallest penis!

She admired his buttocks in the side view as he bent over and placed his clothes neatly into the paper bag. He dawdled a bit but eventually turned half towards the women. Urmila put one hand over her mouth and giggled, without realizing it, she was pointing at V's genital and giggling like a school girl. Once she realized what she was doing she stopped it and looked at Rani in wide eyed disbelief. "That's not the whole of it", Rani told her with an accusatory glance at V. "It never gets hard", Rani indicated V's penis as if it wouldn't be clear. "I can't belive i stay married to this", she said with a disdainful jerk in the direction of V's genitals.

Urmila was shocked and a little happy at Rani's misfortune, she now understood Rani's longing looks at other men, particularly C better. She was happy that the beautiful Rani who had turned down many a man was stuck with this man for life. She smiled to herself but just nodded with concern at Rani. They led V in and sent him off to kneel next to the other men.

Rani looked jealously at the kneeling naked men. She was disappointed a bit that C was not yet there, she just loved the fact that a small touch from her could cause an instant erection in him. It always validated her beauty since her confidence often hit rock-bottom when V's penis never got hard, despite all her efforts. "Why me?" she thought as she looked at the row of male organs in front of her. K and R's genitals were soft but even in that state they were much bigger than V's. "well, atleast i can enjoy them visually, where is C now?" she thought as she smoothed out her hair and jumped into the conversation with the other women.

Juhi always felt a special something for V, a very maternal feeling at his condition. She always tried to make him feel comfortable. It was weird, she wanted to take him in her arms and hug him, comfort him and tell him it was ok. She wanted to do it when he was sitting nude in her lap and crying his heart out. Maybe she would comfort him by pulling his head to her shoulder and patting his little penis softly and saying it would be all ok.

Juhi wished Rani wouldn't treat him with so much contempt. More than what they normally subjected the men to. Rani always whipped him just that much harder, like she was taking something out on him. Maybe she would have V over for a weekend. She would let him stay fully clothed and talk to him like he was any normal man. Take him out on a nice date and make up for his misery. She would try any of the different new drugs out on the market with him, be patient with him and see if she could make him into the man he was kneeling next to.

Urmila watched the four naked men kneeling there, eyes downcast. She pressed her legs together. It was combination of seeing them nude and the feeling of power that excited her. The women sat down and chatted like friends do, except with a spectacle by their side which they enjoyed taking glances at. Urmila felt a strong urge to see the men's anuses. She was curious, she had never seen such an intimate part of any man. Seeing one of someone was the ultimate expression of power over him. Besides she thought it would be quite a beautiful sight, if she could see C's. C's tight buttocks turned her on so much, she wanted to see those buttocks with splayed and his anus in plain view. Maybe she would even touch it or insert her finger in, impaling him. She smiled at that last thought and jumped back into the converstaion after peeking at the kneeling men. They looked so vulnerable and beautiful, their dangling genitals and obedient demaneaor.

Last edited by jahampanah; 16-Sep-17 at 05:41.