View Single Post
Old 16-Dec-18, 09:57
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The return of DWW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great news. It took forever!

I had a private session with Tia. She was telling me about her matches with Luna and Renata B at DWW that I think her friend Viktoria M. set up. Those matches got pretty rough, those girls were really not wanting to lose to Tia. I had been wanting to go back and buy those videos.

For a guy that sessioned with Tia, it seems almost godlike for Luna being able to put up somewhat of a challenge and actually submit Tia. Tia is on Sheena, Veve Lane, Diana from Czech Rep level now. I know Tia wasn't as good back then but Tia did have BJJ training, is so competitive to win , and was always very strong and powerful. Luna and Renata are legit badass.

These girls are so tough. I honestly believe these girls levels are about like this:

I believe Renata can beat the average man. The average guy could probably give Renata a pretty good tussle but would come up a little short.

I think Luna would beat the average man, but he would start to get beaten up a little bit. The average guy might be able to get a few submissions but Luna would get the best of it and be able to control most of the match.

I think Viktoria M. would be able dominate the average man start to finish.It would be hard to amount any offense against Viktoria and the best the average guy could do is just hold on for dear life and try to keep her from running up the score as much as possible.

I know the average man would be helpless against Tia. Even trying to hold on for dear life will not work for long. Anything you do she will submit you over, and over and over again. Tia would be able to put on any hold she wants on you.

For guys that have have wrestled Tia, Viktoria, Renata or Luna would you agree with these levels?
it is an interesting subject you brought because most guys are more interested to talk about DWW girls like petra, Tiffany or Luzia.
I watched a lot of videos for Viktoria, Luna and Renata in mixed wrestling and those are my notes.

Viktoria: she started by only wrestling girls and I used to think that she is just a tall slim girl with mediocre skills because she was losing against the stronger girls and winning only vs Hungarian girls like Zsuzsa,Antscha and Orsi. However, when I saw her first ever match with an unskilled aggressive guy and the way she was doing trash talk and making fun of him while pinning him overwhelmingly, I thought she would become a star.
She can definitely win vs even above an average guy in a close match

Luna: She is very sexy which can influence the outcome of both Mixed and female wrestling matches. Her main advantage over guys is being able to pin them down and win in the last gasp of the match. She is not very technical wrestler but she knows how to grapple them, establish dominance early in the match.
She would win vs an average guy but not likely vs a stronger guy.

Renata: was a mid card for many years and lost her first few mixed matches. the one that really gave her a push toward winning more mixed was her win vs Martin 2-1 in where she clearly used her chubbiness to secure 2 sexy pins.She did that famous full body pin vs stronger arnold but lost later 3-5. She is very aggressive with headlocks too.
she definitely can win vs an average guy. but vs stronger guy it is 50-50
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post: