View Single Post
Old 08-Dec-17, 10:14
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: session record? lost win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is still a bit of an interesting difference in w/d/l percentages and actual points scored for these two different calculations:

Even moreso maybe, even adjusting slightly my original memories to add a point against and subtract a point for for the standing matches, and do the opposite for the recent ones (which means I change one loss to a draw in hindsight!).

For standing in wrestling rooms I make it this I think, or something like it (28 points against, and 21 for and in terms of w/d/l % 27/18/55 as stated above):
Maggie Jennings - 0-3
Shelby Beach - 1-5
Malibu - 1-4
Viktoria - 1-1
Orsi B - 3-0
Starr - 1-3
Layla - 5-3
Jet - 0-4
Kassidy - 4-5
Star* - 2-2
MusclebeautyX - 3-0

For the most recent 11 (the Kasie one I hadn't mentioned before, and it takes it to something like 35 points against and 14 points for, but somehow with a better w/d/l % lol at about 27/27/46 I think now):
Meg R Strong - 2-2
Venom - 0-6
Ironfire - 1-1
Serenity Steele - 2-0
Venom - 0-8
Viktoria - 0-3
Madam Mysteria 0-6
Panther - 4-3
Panther - 4-1
Viktoria - 0-5
Kasie Cavanaugh - 1-1

....actually, editing now, as I realise I'm either remembering/estimating some other things a bit different now, or I couldn't count properly before but adding those scores up it comes to 30 against and 36 against respectively (my own points I added up correctly I think - the points against are probably more of a blur at times though for obvious reasons lol!)
I might as well complete things now (I didn't enter scores in my original post as I was unsure and still am really but these should be close enough - there's not many more points to add for me lol and all 7 of those were from pins or pin-oriented submissions!).

So these are neither when starting from standing in a wrestling room, or within the last few years (in chronological order like the other two groups):
Mayra Conde - 0-8
Cindy Huntress - 1-3
Felix - 2-1
Grace - 0-2
Fire (LWS) - 0-2
Jezabel (LWS) - 0-0
Kathy Gifford - 0-5
Kasie Cavanaugh - 0-3
KO - 0-2
Severa - 0-5
Tia - 1-2
Calista - 1-5
Xena (LWS) - 2-2

Anyway, the main thing is to have fun in a friendly atmosphere I think, and I don't have anything bad to say about any of the girls in that respect. Also the occasions where it turned out more fantasy, or one-sided where I have to try to escape or resist (not listed) were cool too, for a change. Ditto when armwrestling was the only competitive aspect to a session, and otherwise it was chat and I suppose what you'd call muscle worship (probably not for very long or not complete....but involving some flexing or something anyway!).
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post: