View Single Post
Old 28-Apr-18, 11:28
Points: 4,926, Level: 29 Points: 4,926, Level: 29 Points: 4,926, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Club Q session reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you got more sense of direction than me. First time to the club I didn't think I would ever find the place so had the guy that runs it write me directions in Japanese that I could give to the cab driver.

The second time there walking from Shibuya station I got lost but finally found it. Tokyo is an amazing city with a whole city of back alley street ways where some of the best restaurant and bars are found and the Club is right in the middle of an area just like that.

I remember when Maria gave me my first KO. When I came to she was standing over me slapping me in the face yelling..........."wake up!" lol

I don't know why they list her as Japanese language only as she speaks and understands more than enough to do a session.

She's a real gem and glad you had a good time. If there's any chance for you to see Coco as well while you are there you should try.
Thank you, Coco was my first choice. Unfortunately I am not around already when she is next scheduled. I tried to schedule Aki last minute but it was full. Damn
The Following User Says Thank You to CCTV For This Useful Post: