View Single Post
Old 26-Mar-18, 05:51
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Below story is a good read. Overlook a few language/grammar mistakes.

No Story Name
Author Not Known

Part 1

During my high-school years my best friend was a girl named Jyoti. We shared our secrets, we went out almost everyday and we talked about everything a teenager could be interested in. Though it never became sexual. It had always been pure friendship and we both liked that. Jyoti was the only child of an elite family in Cyprus. Their house was an enormous two floor building with a basement used as wine cellar. Every time I entered their house I felt a wave of seduction to hit me. It was as if I had walked into a place that I had to pay respect to everything and everyone.

Jyoti was not the girl who one could call sexy, but she was too beautiful. She always took good care of her appearance. She often used to tease me by kicking me gently with her feet. I liked that, but I never showed anything to her. As the time went by and we had to study harder, we found it easier and less boring to study together. We spent countless hours locked in her room trying to understand thousands of physics laws and math types. Jyoti usually studied on her desk and I usually laid on the thick carpet next to the heating. I caught my self to look at Jyoti’s feet under her desk many times as she was playing with her slippers. I never gave it much of an attention but I remember recalling that specific moment at various times a day.

One night I had a strange dream: We were in Jyoti’s bedroom and somehow she pointed to her feet and ordered me to kiss them. I knelt in front of her bowed my head down and the time I was about to kiss her feet I woke by a shake that run through my entire body. I cum in my sleep. I didn’t know how I should feel. It happened again but it always came along with a nice-horny dream where most of the times a beautiful girl was blowing me off. The next day found me very confused. I went at Jyoti’s place to study, but I couldn’t concentrate. I kept taking quick looks of her feet and to my surprise, I felt an erection. I tried to push it out of my mind but it was impossible. I thought sharing my problem with my friend would make it to go away.

“Hey Mel, would you like to have a brake? There is something that I want to tell you”

“Sure, why not. I think I need a break. So what is bothering you?”

“You know I had this strange dream last night.

But before I finished what I wanted to say she run at the door and called on her mother “Mom would you come up here for a minute please? My mother knows how to explain every dream. Don’t worry she is the only one who can tell you what your dream means” I was lost. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t have a problem tell to Jyoti about it but to her mother? I wasn’t so sure. It was embarrassing. Her mother was French. She was not beautiful but all of her other characteristics were perfect. She had all the good French manners- Savoir vivre-. She didn’t talk much. She always kept a distance from other people. I guess that was the main reason I wasn’t feeling too good to talk in front of her about my dream.

As her mother entered the room I rolled and sat on the floor with my back against the wall facing Jyoti’s bed. The two women sat opposite me. “Mom my friend here had a dream and we would like to hear what you think it means”

“Ok, but it’s been a while since I did that for the last time and I hope I didn’t loose my talent” she said smiling. So what is it your dream about?

“It’s very strange, I don’t know.” I smiled and looked down hoping she wouldn’t insist.

No reaction. Just silence from both of them.

“Well?” Jyoti added. “Don’t keep us waiting”

Jyoti’s tone sounded just like last night’s when she told me to kiss her feet! I felt too weak to oppose.

“I dreamed that Jyoti wanted me to kiss her feet” I couldn’t believe what I have just said. I was unable to talk no more.

Jyoti started laughing hysterically while her mom lit a cigarette. I felt embarrassed.

“I am going to ask you one question and I want one true answer. Were you aroused last night after that dream?”

“I swear I don’t see Jyoti in a sexual way.”

“Just answer the question, her mother said raising the tone of her voice making Jyoti stop laughing and me lowering my look”

“The truth is yes, but I don’t know why.”

“And I can guess you would like to do it in real life. Am I correct?”

I didn’t think about it until that moment. I felt a tremendous wish to kneel in frond of her and experience the sensation I had last night. The entire scene was too emotional. Jyoti’s dominant way of asking left me no choice.

“I would yes” I whispered.

“What is going on here? Jyoti said. Mom you make him feel uncomfortable.”

Her mom made her a sign to hush and she turned to me.

“Listen kid, what you feel come right from your soul, from your mind. You have a submissive character. This is not a bad thing. Many men have submissive fantasies but only a few make them come true. As you know, in this life we are living everything has its price.”

“I don’t understand, I said.”

“You will understand in a moment. What I mean is that you have a chance to experience now something that you may ask for the rest of your live and you never get it – but this can be done only if Jyoti wishes- . If you kiss someone’s feet, it’s an action of seduction and Submissiveness. It is a way to show that you accept someone as your superior, as your owner. By doing it you deny all your freedoms. After that you lose your human substance and you become your owner’s property. You have no rights. No right to talk, to eat, to write or even to think. Your life will focus on your owner’s needs. From the other hand, the owner should use you as it pleases her. There are no limits. This relationship will last for a life time unless if the owner wishes to stop it by letting you free or by selling you to another person or even by removing his life.”

I was lost.

“Ok mom we got the joke, thank you. Now let us study please”

“I am not joking at all daughter, what you have in front of you is a submissive young man who with a little work could become your personal servant. All it takes is for him to decide to kneel in front of you and beg you to accept him as your servant.”

“Beg me to let him be my slave. Come on mother. No one will ever do such a thing. The ages of slavery are long passed. Besides he is my best friend”. “I wouldn’t mind though having someone to serve me but I prefer to live in reality”

“It is his nature to be submissive and to serve people. He will do anything to please you. All you have to do is to say that you want to have someone to work for you.”

“I already did say that mother. Who wouldn’t like someone to everything for her? But I can’t ask something like that from my best friend”

They were talking as if I wasn’t there. The whole scene was so real and full of emotions. I started getting more aroused by this situation. My thoughts interrupted by Jyoti’s mother voice: “Just look at him. He didn’t say anything all this time. So what is going to be son? What do you want to do? We will leave you a few minutes alone to think about it. Conceder it in all aspects because this might be the last decision you will ever take.”

They left me there speechless sitting on the floor and trying to understand what has just happened. I could hear them talking behind the door” Before I put my thoughts in order, the two ladies walked back in the room. Her mom was holding a pen and a piece of paper while Jyoti was trying to get something out of her bag. Suddenly to my surprise I saw her holding her Handycam.

They both sat again on the same positions.

“Well, Jyoti’s mother said looking at me, what did you decide?”

I couldn’t speak.

“If you know what you want you just have to ask for it. You can say that you don’t want things to go any further and we all shall forget about it or you can beg my daughter to accept you as her servant and kiss her feet.”

This woman knew exactly how to bring someone in a difficult place. I felt all of my blood rising to my head. It was so hot. I don’t think I knew exactly what I was doing. I couldn’t speak. All I did was to bow my head down.

“I think we have an answer here. Jyoti’s mother said. Before we proceed any further I will let you know that we will video tape you and you also have to sign this.” It was a paper which had the title “SLAVERY CONTRACT”. My name was written along with a few empty spaces to complete; such as my ID number and some other personal information. The text was simple:

I agree with my own will and not forced by anyone to offer my self and all of my freedoms to Jyoti …. This contract places me as a property of my owner. It is valid from the sign date and I have no right to break it. This contract leaves me with no human wrights.

Signature

“Now if you are ready go and turn that camera on”

I went to the camera and put it into the recording function

“Know kneel in front of Jyoti and say what you want to say”

It was all coming so natural just following Jyoti’s mother’s orders. I knelt in front of them and with my eyes down I confessed: “Jyoti I want to be your personal servant. I am begging you to accept my services. With this Contract I offer you my self in all aspects. I wish to become your property. May I kiss your feet to show you my dedication?”

A few moments passed without anyone said something. Then Jyoti slid her feet out of her pink slippers. I knew exactly what I had to do. I lowered my head to reach her feet but she withdrew them. I didn’t know what to do. I tried to reach forward but still the same reaction. Then I heard her laughing from above. “I am giving one more chance to reconsider. Don’t think that I will be soft on you after that!”

I made no move. I stayed there and waited for her to allow me kiss her feet. “I could never believe we would end up this way! You are so pathetic down there. Go on, kiss them”

I then placed my lips on her left big toe. As I was down there on my knees bowing to the ground I felt a nice and beautiful pressure on my abdominal. Soon I felt my gut start to murmur. I knew I was at the point with no return. In a matter of seconds my body started shaking the same way it did the night before. I cum in front of Jyoti and her mother!

“Oh, I think he got more excited than I expected him to be. Let me switch that camera off. ”

“No mom let him do it mom. Go turn that camera off and come back here” I did as I was told. I went back in front of Jyoti, knelt and tried to bow my head again to her feet but suddenly I felt something hitting my ribs three times so hard it made me fell to my side. I realised it was Jyoti’s mother who kept kicking me. “How dare you come near my daughter and try to touch her with this sperm of yours in your pants?” and she turned to Jyoti, “Sorry for interfering my dear. It will not happen again. He is your slave but I really would like to give you a few advices”

Jyoti looked at me and from the look on her face I could tell she was worried if I was heart.

“Let him down there, he is ok. He has nothing to worry about. Listen dear, your grandmother owned a slave. I can remember it all very clear. She had him doing everything for her. From making dinner to cleaning the house. She kept telling me that slaves exist to serve their owner and not the other way around. The less you give a slave the more you get back. It is strange I know but that is how it works. Your grandmother had him dominated in all ways and the result was way beyond your imagination. That slave became so submissive that when your grandma gave him his freedom back, he didn’t want to leave. What I am trying to tell you here is that don’t let him enjoy so much. Make him to earn what he wants. Use him as a tool and never get emotional. That is his nature. He will be happy just for having the chance to serve you”

Jyoti seemed worried about something “And if I want him to stay here all the time what will his family say?”

“Don’t worry love, they will think their son is staying at his girlfriend’s house and they will never make a problem for that!”

They kept talking for an hour ignoring my presence. I did not move an inch from the place I was kicked earlier. Staring at their feet, I got aroused again. Soon I heard Jyoti talking to me “I want you to go and clean yourself now. Use staff’s toilet right under the stairs. Don’t be late” As I walked down the stairs, I knew that something changed inside me. Maybe Jyoti’s mother was right. Kissing someone’s feet is an action of surrender and devotion. It leaves you with no dignity, no self respect no nothing. I was empty. Everything now felt different. I cleaned my self, and wend back in Jyoti’s room. Mother and daughter were still talking. I stood in front of them waiting to tell me something but they didn’t. They just let me there standing like an idiot. I didn’t know what else to do so I waited. A few minutes latter they left the room but they told me nothing. Jyoti came an hour latter and found me standing at the same position. She started laughing again so loud and so hysterically that made my feel very bad. “Mom he is still standing at the same position”

Her mother came back in the room and when she saw me standing there she smiled.

“Mom what do you think we should do with him now? I can’t accept the idea that he is my servant. It’s weird. We were studying together an hour ago and know. he can’t talk”

“Just try to do something on the edge with him and after that you will find it very easy. You always wanted a pet didn’t you? Now there is your chance!”

“Yes, that’s true. I always wanted a dog. Now lets see if you can be my dog” Jyoti said and noted me to kneel. She took off her left slipper and threw it away, “Go and get it dog”

I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I went for her slipper and before I take it with my teeth, I sniffed it just like a dog would do. They were both laughing at me now. I bite into the instep of her slipper and wend back to her. She snapped me on the head. “Good doggie” she said and pushed to my side putting her foot on my belly and pressed my stomach very gently with circular movements. “You like that doggie?” and kept rubbing her foot on me. Her mother came next to her and they both looked down at me. “Come on mother put your foot on him its fun. See how soft it feels” she moved her foot to my chest and released my fatty belly for her mom. Her mother’s foot pressed way too herder. She was acting as if she was squishing an insect on the floor. She was turning her foot left and right and then she gave me a final hard press which made me to cum again.

“You did it again didn’t you? I think we will have a problem with that” Jyoti said. “I will not allow you to clean yourself this time. You are going to stay that way all night locked and tied up in the cellar.” I thought she was joking but to my surprise a moment latter I was descending the stairs towards the basement. “You were right mom I feel better now. Look at him. I still can’t believe how pathetic he is”

As soon as we entered the cellar her mother grabbed me from the hair and hard-pressed me on the floor. Jyoti tied my hands to my ankles and pushed me to the site. The floor was cold and I could feel the wet atmosphere getting heavier. The two ladies stood over me looking down for the second time that night. “Enjoy your self” Jyoti said and kicked my forehead. They left me there like I was nothing. Being humiliated by my best friend and her dominant mother was something that I liked. I don’t know if I slept at all. I was somewhere between sleep and dizziness, I felt someone kicking my ass. I turned up and I saw Jyoti’s mother standing above me holding a plate.

“I brought you something to eat. It’s not much; it is the remaining from Jyoti’s dinner. You should start getting along with the idea that you are inferior to us. You shall always have your food served on the floor” She put the plate down and as she was leaving she stepped in it. “Oops! Bon Appetite” .she left laughing

PART 2 – The next day

Soon after I opened my eyes the smell of the wet basement filled my nostrilies and remind me what I have done earlier that evening. I could barely feel my arms. Being tied up for so long made me want to stretch my body. Thousands of thoughts crossed my mind in the following seconds; how long have I been left there? Is it for real or is it a joke that will end soon? I didn’t remember talking to my parents; they would have been very worried by now. I couldn’t say if it was day or night. I held my breath trying to listen to something, anything but there was no sound at all. Suddenly the silent broke up by the sound of the big wall clock in the living room; I thought I count nine ring bells or maybe ten? Why nobody woke me up? I had to go to school. My anxiety grew stronger every minute. I didn’t know what I should do; was I suppose to call them and tell them I was awake?

Along with all my thoughts I felt a compel need of going to the toilet. The clock bell sounded again and again and again but still nothing. The time now was three sharp when I heard the front door to open. Steps from above broke the silence. I was expecting the basement door to open but still nothing, no one came to check on me. I wanted to shout but I felt so tired and my need to go to the toilet was so big and I knew that if I moved at all from my place I would do it in my pants.

I stayed there waiting and prying for someone to come and let me go to the toilet. It must have been a few minutes after six when the basement door opened. Jyoti walked down the stairs, she was alone. “Hello there! How was your night? I decided you shouldn’t go to school today.”

I didn’t know if I was supposed to answer to the question.

“I asked you how was your night.”

“Fine, it was fine. Thank you. I need to.”

“Good I am glad you liked it. I think we found your new bedroom! I made a search on the internet, you know, about people like you who are submissive and they like feet. I found out lots of things. I wanted you to know that from now own you are not only my servant but my mother’s too. I believe she deserves to be treated like a superior person. Oh there she is! Mom I have just told him what I told you this morning and I think he liked the idea” She didn’t say a thing. She just came above me and untied me. I wanted to move but I couldn’t. “What is wrong with him mom? Why isn’t he moving?” Again she didn’t say a thing. She came closer and stepped on my belly pressing my bladder with her foot.

“Ummm” was the only sound I could make.

“He wants to go to the toilet but not yet. He has to learn to control his needs. Get up and follow us to the living room.

They both sat on the big sofa and ordered me to kneel before them on a distant. There I was again on my knees, humiliated once more by my best friend and her mother.

“Now we are going to tell you your duties around here so open your ears and listen carefully” Jyoti’s mother sounded very serious. She had this strict face that made me motionless. “First of all you are going to learn to control your needs and your passions. You are allowed to use the toilet three times a day. You will be eating everything is left from our food in a plate on the floor. You will be serving our food and we will bring your food to the basement. Now as far as it concerns your erectings and cuming thing we will have to punish you every time you cum without being told to. Honey can you continue please?”

“Of course mom. Taking it from the start. You will be addressing us as Miss for me and Mrs for my mom. You will be responsible for the house cleaning. That includes doing all domestic chores, cooking for us, doing the laundry and ironing. We decided that if you can manage with these things, you will be let going to school on a regular basis and visiting your family because we don’t want anyone to suspect anything. Obviously, from now on you will be spending all your nights here. You will be sleeping in the basement. Each time you fail a target, one of your privileges will be taken from you”

What privileges I thought to my self. I have nothing left

Jyoti’s mother lit a cigarette and looked straight in my eyes “Your first two tasks for next week are to start learning how you are supposed to behave and learn to recognize your owners’s smell. Thus every night you will be given a pair of shoes from each of us so you get to know our smell. At the end of the week you must be in a position to understand whose shoes and feet you have in front of you without seeing anything. I think this is an easy task and you will enjoy it very much. Now before you go to the toilet I want you to lay on your back in front of us.” she put her cigarette in the ashtray. “There are a few things I want to show you” she continued talking to her daughter now. I placed my self in front of the couch and waited to see what would follow. “There are some parts of his body that can give you the absolute control.” Jyoti’s mother seemed to be very informed on the subject. At that moment she had a pair of brown high-hills on. Before I knew, I felt my senses to abandon me. She stuck the front part of her shoe right under my ear and pressed really hard. She then moved to my neck pressing the spot right above my sternum. I could feel my heart pounding now. As she went further down and stuck her shoe in the spaces between me ribs. I heard her talking to Jyoti but my pain wouldn’t let me decode the words that were coming to my ears. The bone above my genitals was the next spot. “This is the spot which can give him pleasure or a large amount of pain. If you press on the bone, he will like it, but if you press a few centimetres above it, especially if he hasn’t been to the toilet for some time, just like now, you can send him to hell.” She had it all planed from the beginning. Jyoti’s mother stood up and stepped on my bladder!

“Look at him mom, is he ok?”

“Don’t worry about him at all. Nothing will happen to him. Nonetheless we have to tread him as an object. He is insignificant darling. Come on try the spots and watch his reactions.”

Jyoti started pressing me at the same spots as her mother did a few minutes ago, but more gently. I guess she didn’t want to hurt me. When she reached for my bladder, she pressed very calmly, but when she saw no expression on my face she placed more power and more and more. She stood up and she placed both her feet on me leaning on her mother. I couldn’t hide my pain anymore. As soon as I closed my eyes she pressed twice harder. “Look mom its working! Unbelievable! Ha-ha.” “Good work darling. You have talent inside. Now I will leave you alone for a while.” Jyoti’s mother stood up and ‘accidentally’ kicked my head as she left.

Jyoti kept stepping on and off my body like I was a toy “I hope you like it too, she said, because I can get used to it very easily. Now I will let you go to the toilet and clean your self up. Make it quick. I will be waiting in my bedroom. Knock the door and wait for an answer”

I went straight to the bathroom. What a relief. I guess I started to enjoy my privileges!

After a few minutes I was standing outside Jyoti’s door waiting for permission to enter. It was a bit difficult for me to understand what was going on but I knew I liked it a lot. All this domination and humiliation from these rich and powerful women made me powerless. “Come in” I entered and Jyoti pointed her desk “Get under the desk. I think I can use a mat. I want you to keep my feet warm while I study.” I laid on the floor and waited for her to show me how I was supposed to warm her feet.

As she sat on her chair she placed both her feet on my lap. “You don’t need to do something. Just stay still and don’t get too excited.” said and laughed with meaning. It must have been over half an hour. I think she mast have forgotten I was there because she kept crossing her feet, swinging them, touching my face with the sole of her slippers whilst she talked on the phone with her friends.

I had a hard on again. I knew I had to control my self, but suddenly her right foot pressed my face at the same time as her left foot slipped on my penis. The smell of the rubber sole and the pressure on my genitals was all it needed to make me cum once more.

“Mary, I have to go darling, my mother is calling me. I will see you tomorrow at school. Bye honey.” I heard her putting the phone down and rolling her chair back looking down at me “What is going on with you? You just can’t do what my mom told you can you? Get out of there”

I crawled out and knelt in front of her in total submission.

“What am I going to do with you?” She said and grabbed me from my hair. “I think I have an idea. Stay there.” She returned to the room with her mother. “Jyoti told me you did it again. Is it so hard for you to be around our feet without getting so excited?” She humiliated me. I felt like shit. “Jyoti had an idea which I find very good. Tell him honey”. Jyoti smiled and after giving her mom a quick look she turned to me. “Listen now,” and she went behind me pulling my hair again, “in order to avoid unpleasant incidence like this, every night when you will be alone in the basement, you will have to masturbate as many times as you need to fill this up” She was holding a urine test cup and threw it to me. “I want you to fill that every night. I don’t care if you don’t have time to sleep. Make sure I see it every morning full or at least twenty ml. I think this will work”

It was unbelievable what she asks from me to do. Was she serious? I had to masturbate more than five or six times to get twenty ml of cum! “Don’t let us down” “I don’t think he will, honey. Our shoes will be very helpful!” Their laughter was so loud; one could hear it from the street.

I had no pride left. They left me on my knees while they went downstairs giggling and laughing at me. “Come one. Follow us to the kitchen” They were sitting around the table talking about how they will train me as I was serving them their tea. “Good, now I want you to kneel under the table and do nothing but staring at our feet” Jyoti’s mother had a special way of giving orders. It came so natural for me follow her commands. They both wore their cotton slippers. Jyoti’s were pink and her mother’s white. The seemed so smooth and warm. I could never believe a woman’s slippers can be so stimulating. They had me following them around the house like an idiot and stare at their feet.

The time passed quickly. It was eleven o’clock and my two owners thought it was time for me to clean up the house before I go to the basement. Jyoti’s mother ordered me to throw in the dustbin all the food they left in their plates and do the dishes before I announce that everything was done. My ego was broken by this lady. She has me cleaning her house, and in return she wants me to bow in front of her and kiss her feet in order to thank her for letting me being their servant. After I did everything I was supposed to do, I went back in the living room to pay my respects and let them know I finished . They both watched a film. I didn’t want to interrupt them so I stood next to the couch waiting for my next order. No comment. On the first commercial brake, Jyoti’s mother, turned to me “Well, did you do it?” her eyes showed me the floor. I knelt and kissed her slippers. “Good. I would have let you be our foot stool for the rest of the film, but I think you can’t handle it, can you?”

“Let’s give it a shot mom. The table is too cold for my feet.” “Fare enough. Before you come here go and make some more tea” I went back to the kitchen and made them their tea. I thought I was about to loose my patience but as soon as I got back to the living room, I felt nothing but submission. I placed the tea cups next to them and knelt in front of the sofa. Jyoti put her feet on my shoulders and her mother stepped on my butt. I stayed there until the film was over. I was totally surrendered under their feet.

“Did I tell him to throw away all the food?”

“I think you did mom. Why?”

“That was his dinner.”

“I don’t think this is a problem. There is some bread left from yesterday. That should do” Jyoti replied “Yes that’s a good idea but don’t you think it would be more appropriate that we keep our word on him?”

“Sorry mom, I didn’t understand”

“Go and get your food out of the dustbin” said kicking me hard on the ass. When I opened the dustbin I saw the pasta I cooked hours ago covered with the dust and the hair I picked up from the floor earlier when I was cleaning the kitchen. I put it in a plate and went back to my position. “Everything is done Mrs.” “Nice, no go to the basement and we will be coming shortly”

The basement was wet and cold. I sat on the floor and waited. Not long after, the two women walked down the stairs. Jyoti was holding two pairs of shoes and her mother kept the plate with my food. “Is he really going to eat that mom?” “He will and he will enjoy it honey” Instead of putting the plate on the floor, Jyoti’s mom emptied it right on the ground with a quick move. “There you go! Make sure you eat it all and you lick the floor clean. I don’t want any stains on my floor.”

They stood there and watched me trying to eat. “I would have stepped in his food like yesterday but I don’t want to soil my slippers with this rubbish” That woman had a way of humiliating me all the time. Every word coming out from her mouth had a purpose. “You stepped in his food yesterday mom? And he ate it? “Of course love. The less you give him the more you get back”

“In that case, I think I will try it too.” Jyoti put on her shoes and gave her mother hers. I knew I had to stop eating and let Jyoti and her mother humiliate me some more.

“Come on mom show me how you did it last night” Jyoti’s mother raised her left foot and landed it in the middle of my dusty food. Jyoti did the same. Soon after there was not any pasta left they squished it all. They got their shoes off and put back on their slippers. Jyoti turned back with a smile on her face “By the morning I want everything to be clean down here. And don’t forget to milk your self up!” They left me on the floor in front of something between pasta and rubbish and two pairs of shoes which I had to clean before they woke up.

Jyoti’s mother was right one more time! Their shoes let me to submission. I didn’t know what was right and what was wrong now. All I had in my mind was the shape of their feet and how I would like to get near them as soon as they woke up next morning. Being locked in their basement and being forced to do things over the edge, felt so right for me. I was ready to do anything they would ask me as long as they let me serve them. Only a day after my enslaved to my good friend, I was addicted to this new life style.

Jyoti’s mom knew how to handle me and my best friend seemed to have it in her blood.