Thread: Mahea reviews
View Single Post
Old 13-Mar-18, 21:10
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mahea reviews

I had a session with Mahea about two weeks ago and it was excellent, and much as you describe.

She's very fit and very strong for 135 pounds. I always struggle to assess strength, since it is relative. For example, Amazon Annie was soooooo strong when I met her, and Mahea isn't that strong. But she was plenty strong to handle me.

She's a blue belt in BJJ and is comfortable with the holds. She taunted me for being afraid, as well, and she kept up a fast pace. I'm out of shape and I needed breaks in between, but she was ready to go right back at it.

I had her on her back once, and I was attempting just to keep her down. She was struggling and I had success, if ever so briefly. When I asked if she gave, she said, "Give? What do I have to give up to?" and then she immediately increased her effort, got out and quickly submitted me.

I liked her a lot and would see her again. Very nice person, listened to my interests and did what I wanted and made me welcome and feeling like I'd want to wrestle her again

Definitely would recommend her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Had a recent session with Mahea when she was in my town a few weeks ago. This was our second session in as many years. It was EXCELLENT and I HIGHLY recommend meeting up with her if she's ever in your area.

She greeted me at the door of her hotel room wearing only a sports bra, some booty shorts, and a big smile (she has an AMAZING body, the definition of toned). We chatted for a few minutes and she made sure she knew what type of session I wanted before we got down on our knees and got to it. Even though I outweighed her by a good 30 pounds, she put me down in seconds. I asked for a semi-competitive session, so I wasn't going all-out...but honestly, even if I was, she's way too technically skilled for me to put up too much of a fight. I mostly had to rely on brute strength to power out of her holds, and even then shed have me trapped again a few seconds later.

She put me in a variety of different holds, including leg-locks, arm-locks, camel clutches, head scissors (front, back, side), ass smothers, breast smothers, belly smothers, rear naked chokes, grapevine pins, and a variation of a reverse crucifix that no matter how hard I struggled I couldn't get out of (this was extra humiliating, as shed be taunting me the whole time).

Her scissors are powerful, and she pulses her legs to really clamp them down on you. At one point I almost blacked out as she was ignoring my taps while she had me in a reverse head scissors (something I asked her to do at the beginning), and she had me seeing stars. Towards the end of the session I had started backing away from her when she would begin to inch towards me at the start of a new fall; instantly she smiled slyly and said "whats the matter bitch, you scared of a little girl?"

We also arm-wrestled a bit, as I wanted a chance to assess her strength (given the recent posts about how strong she was at arm-wrestling). I got her down pretty easily with my right arm, but she had me at a stale-mate with my left arm for a long time before eventually putting me down (at this point in the session I was WIPED, totally soaked in sweat, and struggling to breathe. Needlessly to say, a pretty humbling experience all the same.)

I would definitely recommend meeting up with this young woman if she's in your area. She'll put you through hell and you'll love every minute of it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post: