View Single Post
Old 27-Jul-16, 13:51
Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ever had your fetish used against you?

I was maybe in my late teens when I used to hang around with a bunch of guys. We once went out for a walk, just to get some fresh air. There was maybe four or five of us. We sat down somewhere during our walk. One of the guys started talking about how he is turned on by Japanese schoolgirls.

I then mentioned, not sure why, that I have heard or I have seen on the Internet that there are guys who get turned on by (or "are into") women who can "throw them at the ceiling" or something like that. I was expecting a good-hearted reaction like "that's funny but odd" or maybe some discussion about BDSM. It's been long since, so I can't remember exactly what was said, but the reaction went somehow along the lines of "that's sick" and "that's gross". This was the only time I ever mentioned the subject.

Later on I heard one of the guys explain to some visiting strangers about me that "he gets turned on by female bodybuilders", sounding like it was something sick and despicable, not knowing that I heard him. I had never anything to do with those particular strangers, so this particular peek at the subject must have effected him strongly. Or he was jealous at me in some way, and it helped him to know that I was probably also a disgusting pervert.

Now that I think about it, there were at least three boys, not counting me, who had father issues or problems with their masculinity. One was totally smothered by his mother, one's father had drunk himself to death a long ago and the last one had lost his father to a sudden health issue, also long ago. Happily the single really violent guy of the bunch wasn't there. His father, as far as I know, had simply walked away at an inopportune moment. To make up for that, the boy could only express emotions by punching people and things, including his girlfriend, for the slightest of reasons.

So they basically fought to be men or feel like men or think themselves men. Therefore it was a sacrilege to tell them that there are men who don't even care to try. Or to imply that their pose is not worth the effort. Or at least that is how it must have sounded to them. "A traitor. A sympathizer of traitors. A traitor to manhood." Whereas I could imagine that mature men would have reacted at the thought with amusement or slight sadness or pity.

Last edited by Swingingmoose; 28-Jul-16 at 01:22.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swingingmoose For This Useful Post: