View Single Post
Old 22-Sep-18, 00:31
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When a guy can't set the pace, he is totally done. Or, maybe, even MORE done, as he's in trouble regardless. And yeah, that slack jawed expression is great, a little edging and a guy's overloaded pleasure centers really shut down the mind... willpower, reason, morality, common sense, resistance. Great post, great clips, and great comments!

That first sentence is a simple merciless fact that I think all guys know - some celebrate it, some fear it, and some lie to themselves about it. But deep down, guys KNOW.
I am a straight male and I'm conscious since I was a teen (first time I had sex) that women are sexually (not to mention other aspects of life which are not being discussed in this post) superior. And that didn't make me feel unconfortable at all, to accept the superiority of the female sex (sexual organ as well), but it helped me understand women better and their incredible and limitless capacity to give and receive love, twice or thrice the amount we can offer.

I try to upload the best of the best (crème de la crème) and add some exciting and sexually suggestive comments to the gifs. You can do it as well if you are interested. I have no trouble at all. Everyone's imagination and creativity are welcome in this post.

I'll add another one (the one you can see attached). In this one, it is shown how in a real face to face battle, the pussy has, yet another time, the edge over the opposite sex...
Attached Images
File Type: gif 123.gif (1.70 MB, 299 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post: