View Single Post
Old 10-Oct-18, 22:56
Points: 2,474, Level: 20 Points: 2,474, Level: 20 Points: 2,474, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a particular old DWW match, would greatly appreciate any help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaernexx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My apologies if there's already a thread for such things, in that case I would happily delete and re-post this in there.

Anyway.

I have been looking online for a long time, with no luck, for an old DWW match between Gerd and a girl who did not wrestle much with them but was memorable when she did, Eva K. From DWW 79 I believe, it's an outdoor match, easy to recognize. She is wearing like a pink sling bikini, and with her figure it is memorable. Original would be 480p, I've seen it online years ago (and did grab it; it's watchable but that's all) in like 240p quality. Have never seen it anywhere in original quality but I figure somebody must have it. I was actually about to give in and just buy the damn thing but then DWW's site is on hiatus for the first time in living memory.

Doubt I have any wrestling vids to trade that people here wouldn't already have but I'd be willing to trade other non-genre good vids and maybe a password or two if anyone has it and can help. Thanks for reading in any case.
Please let people know if you find this