View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-18, 04:43
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: For the KO veterans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello, this is a question for those who have been or regularly get and enjoy being KO'd in sessions or with their partners. I am lucky enough to have a gf who will fantasy wrestle with me indulge me in my fetish of being choked. My girl started out pretty ameture when she would get me in a choke often across the trachea ... which looks sexy but feels awful and too painful. But she has lately figure out on her how to blood choke which is more fun for me. Anyways lately she has been kidding Around about not letting go when I tap and even when I do she holds it on alittle longer before letting go !( hot) anyways I think she could be talked into knocking me out and her comments and jokes suggest to me she wants to try and go all the way.

How do you guys get past that curtain closing experience and panic ? It's like I'm close to blacking out but the survival instinct kicks in and I fight it . How do you guys let go let it happen ?? Is it mental wil power ? Should I maybe try her restaining me so I don't have a choice ? She is also a nurse so I feel very comfortable with her incase anything goes south !

Thanks
Honestly for me I just enjoy it and before I know it im out. I still panic before I start blackening and i try to pull her neck and struggle but nothing to serious. Maybe anxious because its the first time?