View Single Post
Old 25-Nov-12, 20:04
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts
Default Re: Mixed wrestling stories poll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could you wirite a strory about a female celebrity? Maybe Britney Spears?

I think you would be the perfect member to write a story in which Britney dominates a papparazzi who invaded her home to take pictures of her. Other idea would be Britney dominating and abusing a perverted fan. I would love read about Britney's sadistic instincts exploding in a realistic story.
I could write a story about a celebrity if there were enough demand, I guess. It's always a little restrictive compared to creating your own character, where you can get away with more.

I honestly can't understand what people see in Britney Spears anymore. She was an unusually beautiful and fit 17 year old girl. Today she's a divorced mother of two in her thirties who's had drug problems and has gained and lost and gained and lost weight, and now co-hosts a variety show as her day job.

Both Beyonce and Rhianna are fitter and certainly stronger than her. Jennifer Lawrence is 10 years younger than her, far prettier, and has been training for hours a day at martial arts and combat sports for the Hunger Games movies. Hilary Swank packed on 20 pounds of muscle for a role, hasn't lost it, and could probably legitimately beat up most guys in the world. Hayden Panettiere is young, beautiful, and plays the role of "spoiled brat who will ruthlessly take anything she wants" very skillfully. It seems to me there are better choices than Britney.

Last edited by EricRRobert; 25-Nov-12 at 20:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post: