View Single Post
Old 14-Aug-13, 07:12
Points: 1,177, Level: 13 Points: 1,177, Level: 13 Points: 1,177, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Ultimate Surrender Debut Match (F vs FtM): Wenona vs Sonny

Meanwhile, Isis had positioned herself between my legs, spreading them wide, while she whistled at my still gaping cunt, which was still leaking from the deep fisting she’d given me. “Aw, your little brown starfish hole looks so lonely and neglected … I think it needs some attention, don’t you think?”, she giggled. Horrified I writhed helplessly underneath Wenona. Though I’ve used the odd butt plug and experimented a few times taking a strap-on up my arse, it’s not something I’ve really enjoyed or found pleasurable … I was just not one of those transmen who preferred getting fucked there because they wanted to be like bio men who only have that one bottom hole …

So it was with trepidation, that I felt Isis lift my legs over her shoulder to raise my butt, then lubing up my tight arsehole, and fingering it a bit wider … until with a violent shudder, I felt her slam her artificial cock in, driving it in past my sphincter muscle, deep inside, impaling me as my yelps of embarrassed anguish got muffled by the chin dildo: FUCK! Ungg! UNNNGHH!

Grabbing the hair on the back of my head, Rain forced my face directly between her legs. Suddenly overwhelmed by her scent and wetness, I shakily, stuck out my tongue yet again and licked obediently, tasting the upper regions of her drenched pussy. Immediately she started moving up and down on the dildo, gyrating her hips, to further tickle herself with my tongue.

Meanwhile, Wenona had plugged in a Hitachi vibrator and was frenetically working over my exhausted vulva, focusing on my already over-stimulated little cock … causing my hips and legs to jerk and spasm wildly … as I squirmed helplessly … not only from the irresistible sensation of the vibe, that tore through to my core and seemed to set my whole crotch aflame, but also the constant, rhythmic in and out fucking of my arsehole by Isis … Gawd, I was really being turned into a fucking slut and raving nympho … helplessly dominated and abused at both ends by the three of them!

With my face trapped beneath Rain’s grinding twat, I had no choice but to open my mouth wide, until my lips engulfed the upper regions of her cunt as she mashed down harder and harder. My wet tongue moving between her pink pussy lips, surrounding and sucking her rigid, engorged clit ... as her tight, hungry pussy hole devoured the dildo while clearly trying to rub her G-spot deep inside onto it's tip ... wilder and wilder she rode my face ... while at the other end, Isis continued ramming me with her strap-on cock, and Wenona tortured me with the buzzing Hitachi that was on full blast … my body was trembling and quivering, soaked in sweat, writhing as I was being worked over by all three girls.

My mind was slowly being fried from sensory overload … almost like I’d been electrocuted and frazzled from high power voltage … and I started feeling dazed, delirious, numb like a zombie … while Rain noisily whimpered, moaned and screamed in ecstasy as only she can. I began to slide my tongue around her dancing, stabbing clit, slurping up her now copious pussy juice that dripped from the sides of the glistening chin dildo. I went crazy sucking, licking and nipping Rain’s swollen upper pussy lips and clitoris ... rock-hard with desire ... mashing my lips, tongue, mouth and chin up and down between my captor’s legs, and around the stretched cunt lips as far as I could reach.

"Ooooh, Arrrrrrh!, Arrrh! oh God! I-I-Aaaaaaah! You’re so fucking goood !!! … ", Rain yelled in ecstasy. Her orgasm was powerful and strong … whimpering and shrieking loudly … “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” … spasming and shuddering … she rammed and ground her shaved pussy down hard onto the base of the dildo and my tongue ... and splashed her pussy juices over my face as she withdrew.

My body by now was constantly shivering and shaking … so I wasn’t even sure if I was still cumming now and again … everything just became a fuzzy blur … the pain and the pleasure of the Hitachi directly on my engorged clit drove me wild … and I was only barely aware that Isis had switched places with Rain, impaling her pussy on my chin dildo and also ordering me to make her cum …
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Meanwhile Rain plunged her own rubber prick into my tender, aching arsehole, settling into a furious rhythm … rocking my tortured body to and fro … while Rain mocked me, sarcasm dripping heavily from her voice: “Oh Sonny, your babygirls must be so proud of you … to see their strong butch Daddy gangbanged like a fucking whore, huh?”

Maybe I passed out for a while as I can’t recall whether Isis came or not … but before long Wenona replaced Isis, and soon I was spluttering and swallowing her victory juices again as she squirted all over my trapped face … squeezing and torturing my sensitive little nips while she rode me hard like a stallion, moving up and down, while shouting: “Giddy-up … giddy-up … GIDDY UP! Ohhhh … yeah! … Yipeee YEAHHHH!”
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Finally, they all three stood up and left me on my back, spread-eagled and limp … totally fucked and exhausted from multiple orgasms … drenched with their pussy juices and some of my own … barely conscious, I saw them slide their arms around each other’s waists, line up in a row … then they sang in a chorus tauntingly together: “WELCOME SONNY … TO ULTIMATE SURRENDER!!!” …

Leaving me alone … defeated, humiliated and gangbanged on the mat … sobbing and gasping while I slowly recovered from my ordeal …

THE POST-MATCH INTERVIEW

I barely had time to quickly rinse my face, before Wenona and I together … arm in arm … stood facing the camera, both of us grinning … with Isis ready to ask us our reflections on the match …

Isis: “That was a brilliant match … one of the closest ever seen here at US … Now Sonny, what’s your comments on your debut match …”

Sonny: “Oh, the wrestling was simply amazing … sensual and sexy, of course, but much tougher than I thought … but I loved it! I thought I had a chance, and to be honest, to come so close to a win, and then lose, was a little disappointing … But heck, all credit to Wenona … she’s one hellavu girl!” (while I gave Wenona a little hug with her beaming up a smile up at me)

Isis: “What do you think you’ve learnt, Sonny?”

Sonny: “Well, I obviously need to gain more experience of the rules and learn more holds … and how to utilize my strengths and use my weight and height advantage better … and of course defend my weaknesses …”

Isis: “Such as …?”

Smiling wryly and blushing a little, Sonny (reaching around with my left hand and naughtily fondling Wenona’s firm, perky right breast, who thrusts her breasts out in response, pouting her lips): “Well, suppose getting too aroused and horny … and definitely avoiding getting my pussy fingered and my little cock wanked … He! He!”

Isis: “Wenona, do you have any advice to give Sonny?”

Wenona (turning towards me, patting me playfully on my abs, tracing a finger along my toned biceps): “Oh, Sonny, you were marvelous … your upper body strength is superior to any of the girls here, and you managed to get out of a number of holds through pure brute strength … but if you can learn to more effectively utilize your arms, and those incredibly strong thighs of yours, especially from behind your opponent as you did in the 1st round, getting that submission from me, you will be very hard to beat … When you first contacted me and I heard you were already in your fifties, I really thought you were crazy, and just a dirty ole t-man who wouldn’t even get a point from me … but hell you are incredibly fit and strong … and I was just fortunate to turn it around in the last minute or two … for someone old enough to be my mom … or dad … you were fucking awesome! And awesome to fuck … He! He!” (patting me on my butt)

Sonny grins happily with the praise: “Um, actually, Wenona … it may shock you and others watching here … but I do have a daughter about your age … from just before I started transitioning, from semen kindly donated by a gay friend …”

Wenona, eyebrows raised in surprise: “Wow! That I didn’t know … would never have thought that! You are indeed a very unique person, Sonny!”

Isis grinning: “Sonny, and the 4th round … how was it?”

Sonny chuckling: “Oh golly gosh!! Jeepers, what can I say? Fucking explosively orgasmic … Wenona (hugging her with one arm) … and you and Rain (looking at them) … really worked me over so much … I lost count of the number of times I came! I truly felt like a slut out there … but hell, I loved being the centre of attention!”

Isis: “And your thoughts, Wenona?”

Wenona giggling: “Oooh, Sonny was a brilliant fuck … and am sure he himself is just as good at fucking and face-sitting too … but those girls who manage to beat him, are gonna adore him … he’s a brilliant licker and sucker … a truly gifted artist with his skillful tongue …”

Isis smiling: “Well, Sonny, I suspect you are gonna to make quite a splash … and we’re looking forward to seeing more of you around …”

Sonny: “Sure, I’ll love that …”

Wenona: “Talking of which … my tagteam partner has unfortunately been injured … and was wondering, Sonny, if you’d be interested in joining me as my partner?’

Sonny grinning widely, and giving her an embrace: “OMG, that’ll be a wonderfully sexy pleasure … I’ve always wanted to perform in front of a live audience … Wenona, hun, you and I are so gonna kick butt, aren’t we? He! He!”

Isis: “Oh, sorry, Sonny I forgot something … One last question … how do you feel about not only having paid for the full production cost, but also for Wenona’s prize money for kicking your butt?”

Sonny: “Oh no problem … it was money well worth spending … for the privilege of being here! … Am just hoping to get some support from the fans here to be able to continue …”

Isis, winking: “I definitely think you will … “

With the interviews over, we traipsed arms around each other’s waists, over to the doors leading to the showers. As they say, what happens in the Ultimate Surrender showers afterwards, stays in the Ultimate Surrender showers … until next time! Goodsbye! winks! :-)

FAN COMMENTS

Rickster - Good fight
Fuck, I looove this match! Nothing is better than seeing a much smaller woman outwrestle, demoralize, and dominate in the end! Wenona showed masterful skill and control throughout. Round four was wonderfully brutal - one of the best I've ever seen – was exciting to see the big, strong Sonny fucked like a whore on the mat. A great matchup of size, strength and skill. But I look forward to seeing more from both wrestlers! Sonny certainly adds a different, much-needed spice to Ultimate Surrender.

Kidman - Ultimate surrender!
Fucking fantastic - this is exactly what I wanted to see! Sonny is incredibly strong and fit for his age - but his inflated ego, and huge clit, got in the way of winning, and he got his transman ass wonderfully kicked! Made me hard seeing Wenona jiggling his huge dicklit and have him spasming like an epileptic – LOL! Well done, Wenona - and Isis and Rain too - round 4 was simply spectacular!

Sammy – Superior battle
Loved it. Wenona and Sonny were super hot! Am now an avid fan of Sonny.

PrincessCatie – Ultimate Surrender!
Oooh, loved Sonny’s disheveled, sweaty and tearful look as he apologized to me in front of everyone. Was delightful to watch Wenona pounding his cocky, little twat from behind, and making him her gushing bitch! Thanks, Wenona, you’re a sweet darling … your total domination of the big ole butch in Rd 4 made me oh so wet! For someone who’s supposed to be a guy, Sonny squeals just like a slutty whore when fucked, doesn’t he? Next time it’ll be me beating and fucking him … that’s if he’s brave enough to take me on! Giggles!

Andi - Good fight!
Luv Wenona – and great novelty bringing in a butch transman like Sonny into the Ultimate Surrender fold, he acquitted himself amazingly well. He took his fucking … umm, like a man! Ha! Ha! But have to confess can’t wait to see more of him … his little cock is to die for!

Jessika - Ultimate Surrender!
Hmmm, that big, juicy clit … dicklit of yours, Sonny … is so adorable! Just love your amazing duality … the big, strong & masculine, softened with a little bit of feminine … You did fabulously great, Sonny, in your debut … looking forward to seeing you & the gorgeous Wenona together in some equally hot tagteam matches … If I was not retired, perhaps my daughter, Trina, and I could’ve taken you on ourselves, and given you a lesson or so! LOL!

Barelezluvr - Superior battle
Outstanding effort from both - great battlers! Wenona is right that Sonny must learn some more technique, but for now, he really uses his size well; we have seen some of the bigger wrestlers in the past who never made effective use of their size advantage. When Sonny can couple that with added skills, he will be a powerhouse. Plus, I love his positive attitude (which, I hope, will keep him around here for a long time). He’s a gorgeous T-man hunk, and I think I’m already developing a bit of a crush on the big butch. LOL!

Boundfighter - Good fight!
Sonny and Wenona you were both Fabulous & Awesome. Totally thrilled that my suggestion for a chin dildo was used, and was hot to see all three women ride Sonny’s face like a horse till they all squirted their juices over him. He certainly was drenched! The brutal force in round 4 was just awesome, but I think more variety & surprises in future can spice things up even more. Looking forward excitedly to see more of Sonny in singles matches, and by the sounds of it, maybe some tagteam matches with Wenona too? They would certainly make quite a formidable team!

Blondesalwayswin – Superior battle!
Wenona did very well to nullify the weight and strength advantage of Sonny. And what a great figure she has; such a tough athletic body. Sonny will be very difficult to beat when he has a few wrestling moves under his belt. Also loved seeing his trashtalking mouth being covered by a chin dildo and the winner’s crotch, as well as the other two girls, as his big eyes looked up miserably and pleaded for mercy. Good match & very erotic fucking & fisting.

Lovelysexyjobbers - Ultimate surrender!
I'm really enjoying this string of competitive matches lately, round 3's in particular have been very suspenseful. Right down to the wire! Sonny is gonna be a force though when he bears down on his opponents with every bit of that 170 pounds. I really thought Wenona was history when Sonny landed that face sit in round 3. Credit to Wenona for the awesome escape and then beautifully reversing it. I doubt any other wrestler had the flexibility to escape in such a manner.

Rosefights - Ultimate surrender!
Was hoping Sonny would kick Wenona’s pretty ass, but Sonny is great even in defeat and he still can smile. Like Dragon, Rain, Gia and a couple of others they can still smile. Not like Syd who never smiles even in winning, Really admire 'The T-man' - looking forward to seeing a lot more of him.

MonaMayfair _ Superior Battle!
Great see-saw battle! Rd 4 was hot, and glad to see some anal done to Sonny too. Though loved how Isis made him lick off her sticky fingers after she’d fisted him to orgasm and then making him lick up his and Wenona’s squirt from the floor… mmmm, very hot! (laughs wickedly).

WrestleJackNYC – Superior Match
I really thought, despite Sonny’s reach and weight advantage, that Wenona with her experience and technique would wipe the floor with him! Boy was I wrong! One of the hottest, closest finishes I’ve ever seen with a great fingerfucking move by Wenona to gain victory!

BrigitteG – Ultimate surrender!
Had hoped Sonny would beat & humiliate Wenona, but a great, close match! And whatta sizzling hot fuck, fist and chin dildo action!

Bad Steph - Good fight!
Looked a bit to me that Sonny threw the fight there at the end, so he could get fucked. At times he almost seemed to be secretly chuckling at Wenona, and all those tears and grunts and groans, I think, were more of enjoyment than anything else. Mmm, but a FABULOUS show nonetheless! :-)

Boeing666 - Ultimate surrender!
Pity no tickling is allowed, otherwise Sonny could’ve won easily by tickling Wenona to submission … just love seeing her writhe when tickled … maybe next time in Rd 4 when she loses to someone!

Ado - Ultimate surrender!
Sonny edged that match and should have won. Excellent, close fought contest though.

Telstar – Superior battle
Great debut match for the Sonny... he will be good … round 4 sizzled with a super gangbang ... hoping to see some wins and upsets from the handsome transman. Bet he knows how to handle a strap-on quite fiercely, and looking forward to see him skewer some pretty victims …

Laurenwantstowrestle – Ultimate Surrender!
Oooh, despite losing by the narrowest of margins, I thought Sonny was magnificent in his debut … looking fwd to seeing him get some notches on his strap-on cock! LOL!

MyLezDesires – Ultimate Surrender!
Love watching Sonny. He’s the sexiest man I know, and my girlfriend thinks so too! Sapphic love and kisses to him, Wenona and all the other sexy US girls! You all rock! xxx

Maggie – Superior Battle!
Pretty girls rule! Big butches get fucked! Woopee!

Maura – Thumbs down
Sorry, the match did nothing for me. Bringing a masculine looking transman into Ultimate Surrender unfortunately spoils it for me.

Flash22gord - Ultimate surrender!
Very good match up. I am glad Wenona won and did a pretty damn good strapon fucking of Sonny. Though I would have liked it if she fucked him harder, really slammed that strapon deep, like Ariel X does, but Isis Love fisting him till he squirted like a slut - was fucking amazing!!! Overall a great match and a great round 4. I would love though to see the diminutive Ariel X take on Sonny, beat him and give the butch T-man a really serious strapon fucking in round 4, in all his holes.

TheScribbler - Ultimate surrender!
Hot stuff. Kudos to both for a sexy show! But is it possible to hope for a Darling vs Sonny match some time down the line? I'm sure it will be a hard, great and strong fight, and have great trashtalking and loads of erotic humiliation in Rd 4.

prnlvrnj – Ultimate Surrender!
Sonny is a deliciously, handsome hunk. I only wish he would also wrestle men. I’d suck that beautiful clit-cock in a heartbeat!

degrade_gracefully – Superior Battle!
Very close, high level match! Wenona’s technique went further than Sonny’s strength advantages – but his longer reach kinda evened that out. I guessed Wenona would win in the end, but not so close. Bravo to both!

DemonFighter – Good fight
I really thought Wenona would have her sexy butt handed to her in this match, but instead Sonny got beat and fucked! Hot stuff!

HumanPunchingBag - Ultimate Surrender!
Ahhh, whatta really AWESOME match! The bigger one against the more skilled one ... a clash of the titans! A David vs Goliath rematch … with Wenona narrowly slaying giant Sonny!

THE END
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SonnyB For This Useful Post: