View Single Post
Old 20-Nov-17, 22:33
Points: 2,959, Level: 22 Points: 2,959, Level: 22 Points: 2,959, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: CFNM or CFNF Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigar4u [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, what really great photos (I guess)!?

I’m, of course, being facetious because they are definitely off topic.

I created this thread for the (obvious albeit few) fans of CFNF (clothed female vs. nude female) and CFNM (clothed female vs. nude male) wrestling.

I don’t mean to be a prick about this, but there are plenty of other threads on this Web site for nude vs. nude matches, bondage fights, etc. I feel there should be at least one thread reserved solely for my special kink, CFNF/CFNM combat.

(BTW, the stills featuring a young Angella Faith in mixed action, are from early Ken Starr specialty nude wrestling VHS videos from the 1990s. The web site that offered those videos long ago was taken down and Ive not seen its products offered for sale in any format for some time. I saw a couple of those videos about 20 years ago. They had very poor production qualities. I hope that helps answer your question. Next time, please post the photos to the proper thread.)

Now, back to my point ... despite what I believe has been way too much confusion over what this thread is all about I felt I had fully explained to those who do not get it what CFNF and CFNM means. Apparently I was wrong.

If you enjoy what the previous few photos represent in the genre of fetish wrestling then god bless you. But please find other more appropriate threads to post them.

However, if you like CFNF and CFNM fighting material like what I am posting below, then please share any new material that you have to offer on this thread.

The first example (CFNF wrestling) below is a little artistic on my part. Shauna Ryanne strips Brandy naked after defeating her in the ring then spends a little too much time admiring the “trophy” she took from Brandy.

(The artistic part is that we don’t actually see any nudity so the reader has to use his imagination and picture that Brandy must have run naked to the locker room after Shauna skinned her of her wrestling suit!).

The second example (CFNM wrestling, as if you couldn’t tell) depicts the end of a match where Sandy of femaledom.com puts one of that company’s many nude dude opponents into a painful “stretching rack” hold, crushing his balls with her bare foot.
Where can i find the Brandy/Shauna match?