View Single Post
Old 19-Oct-18, 08:11
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: More traumatic and horrible than nice, to get....dominated by someone you love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And again we read over and over that even the most out of shape and untrained woman(she sounds pretty big and does not workout) can beat an athletic strong male with relative ease.
What? No. Of course not, if the male has some basic survival instincts. And I was quite clear with that, wasn't I? Or are you stating this as a fact? Crazy-talk.

Like this:

Quote:
And the fact that I would without a doubt beat her in any form of wrestling (except the "fights" where I put my weakest part where her strongest is, like what I described above), and in a street fight....well she knows from experience that I can protect her and so on... shouldn't this make this horrible, unattractive (I know she like/d how easy I can carry her, and how broad my shoulders are, so this act/show of weakness I presume is without a doubt unattractive. Right?
But if a strong, athlethic male puts his weakest point at (between) a large, quite strong woman's strongest "point" (idk what word to use), and has good genetics for leg power, and is big, and her upper body is tiny with very petite arms, weak long fingers, and her ass:waist ratio is 1,5:1 (now she didn't use her ass, but I'm just mentioning the ratio to show that - well, she can't beat me in arm wresling using both hands against my right while my left is behind my back, and the first time I shook her hand she cried out (well, she said "ouch" and pulled her hand back and waived it in the air...) - but she puts up a match in leg wrestling which should be physically impossible, since I'm like twice at least twice as strong when it comes to squatting.... that is something she tried once, to check her max, and she had a hard time hitting ATG but she hit OK according to IPF-rules (not that any official judge was there. I brought her to the gym once and forced her to try her 1 RM in squat. She was a crybaby and did 5 without the barbell and said it was too exhausting. I was devastated but told her to get under the barbell and she hit bodyweight....if I remember it correctly, 175 lbs, and she thought it was fun until then but she complained about the barbell at half of that and I looked like a madman for that thing you put on the barbell but couldnt find it so she refused to go higher, but I was impressed on how easy it looked. She squatted down slowly and wobbly but almost jumped up. I haven't brought any other girl to the gym for their first time to have them squat their max, so Im not sure but I would bet that most untrained girls at 80 kg can't squat it.

And when it comes to leg wrestling I have no idea why she is even close to me, but she is. She is very sensitive when it comes to her size so she won't tell me or let me measure her thighs but I would guess around 60 cms, but longer than mine or an average man's...which on one hand should give her worse angles for pressing, or squeezing, right? On the other hand there is room for more mass.

Obviously I would win in real wrestling, unless I'm stupid (if I want to win) and put my throat between her legs.

This was not the first time she scissored someone, although she doesn't like to talk about her previous relationships too much and neither do I, or well I do...want to know where she got her training, because other than this, she knows nothing about wrestling. She didn't know what it was called until very recently.

We talked yesterday night and she is upset about her relative but gave no impression of liking me less now.

Too bad she doesn't like having strangers faces' between her legs, because I would like to see you muscle yourself out after starting exactly where she wants you, and puts on full squeeze at once. I won't say that I would bet on it because it won't happen, but if it did, how sure would you be that you would have no trouble handling it?

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's no one size fits all answer. Many ladies like a strong man and it sounds like, from what you wrote that you are that. But not all. A well known session wrestler had a husband that she could easily outwrestle. It's not well known so I don't want to share her name.

Mildred burke used to write about outwrestling her husband, which she was more into than he was. There's also a story (from a movie, so grain of salt, I don't remember which), about a tough guy who was a king or mayor or something. A real tough man, but his wife said she knew the real him because he whimpers in his sleep.

Losing women because you're too nice is probably possible and you said it's happened to you. I can tell you from my experience that I come across as a super nice guy - almost too nice so perhaps as a result, many women won't date me, but the ones I've dated knew that going in. It was never an issue in the relationship, but my fetish often was. Too much fetish pushed a couple girlfriends away.

I don't think it's possible to advise you on where to go, because I don't know your wife. I think you've had a blow to your ego, but a man and a marriage should be able to get past that. Might sting for a while, but you can grow a new ego.

Beyond that, is your wife Cruella de ville or was she just making a point. There's a wide range of possibilities and it's not possible to know which is which without knowing her, so it's very hard to say.

I very much enjoyed you're story though and I hope you don't mind my thoughts about it.

When I was younger, I'd always wanted a GF to treat me like that. I asked a few, but never got the full treatment. Close once or twice with one girl, which, oddly, she had the personality of a nun, but she didn't mind squeezing me in bed.

I hope you'll share if it happens again.
When it comes to sexual stuff, she is very... not as progressive as girls "should" be today, and is a catholic and has....what people here would call not so nice ideas about girls who "sleep around". She was wearing her cross when she.... well, humiliated, to put it frankly, me, and afterwards she seemed very pleased with her accomplishment. And obviously I get you didn't mean it literally but before we became a couple, she talked about becoming a nun (I don't know serious it was, but...well I'm not sure if I'm allowed to type this so I don't,

I get that you didn't mean it literally but in Europe for example, it seems the best session wrestlers, and most of them, come from more conservative countries.

Last edited by Syrnothan; 19-Oct-18 at 08:11.