View Single Post
Old 05-Jan-17, 17:10
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: A Squire Suffers (A Game of Thrones Story)

Part 4: From Squire to Slave

The squire woke to find Queen Margaery looking down upon him, her hands running through his hair softly. They were in a dimly lit room now, somewhere in the bowels of kings landing and he suddenly realized that he might possibly never see the light of day. He went to grab at the queen but found his arms restrained.

"Still such fire in you boy. It's very admirable but I think you'll notice there will be no escape." The queen remarked and motioned towards each of his sides. On his left, Alla had his arm scissored while on the right, Elinor did the same. As the squire struggled to pull free, both handmaidens placed a foot on either side of his face and began yanking each arm away from his body.

"As you can tell, you've lost boy and are now my prisoner. However I'm not sure for how long I'll decide to keep you. When we happened upon you in the woods, you said you were not loyal to the crown. That makes you a traitor. And traitors deserve to die." The queen proclaimed and snapped her fingers. When she did, Alla and Elinor began pushing their feet tighter against the squire's skull, crushing it between their soles. The young squire screamed in pain as he watched the queen straddle over his face and slowly squat down. His cries became muffled as the queen's ass sealed his mouth, her sweet pussy mashed over his nose. She kept her feet planted and rested her arms on her knees, looking down at her helpless victim as tears formed in his eyes.

"You fought bravely, but it's over. Accept it." Margaery said down to him as he kicked his legs uselessly beneath her. His arms felt like they were going to be ripped from their sockets as the two handmaidens continuously applied pressure, simultaneously stretching him sideways and squashing his head between their feet. His body desperately arced as the queen's naked bottom maintained a perfect airtight seal. Soon darkness was overcoming him as he said goodbye to this cruel world.

When the squire stopped moving, the queen stretched her legs straight forward and leaned back with her hands on his chest. The two girls eased the pressure on his head but otherwise held his lifeless arms straight out to either side. It was Elinor that finally broke the silence.

"Your grace, if I may make a suggestion?" The queen nodded in response so Elinor continued. "You had mentioned you were growing bored of your slaves and their lack of resistance. Would it not be wise to keep this one around? Perhaps motivate him with the idea that he could someday be freed? I know I'd like to still play with him a bit."

The queen thought about it as she lingered on the squire's unconscious face. It would only be a matter of time before he was completely finished off and while the thrill of a kill would feel nice, she began to see the benefit of keeping him alive. She looked over at Elinor and smiled.

"Your wisdom is matched only by your cruelty dear Elinor. In reward of such a brilliant idea, you shall have some play time with the boy first." The queen proclaimed and rolled off of his face. She took hold of the boy's wrists and stretched them straight overhead then instructed Alla to hold the boy's legs. Elinor then squatted down onto his chest with a big smile. She bounced a few times, rousing him awake.

"You are lucky to still be alive boy. Elinor here just saved your life. I was content to kill you but she reminded me the merits of keeping you alive. You have shown great fight in our encounters and we wish for that to continue. So being the generous queen that I am, I will give you one more chance at freedom. Maintain your defiance and you will go free. Admit to me that I am the one true queen and your torture shall stop for today but you will forever stay in my service." The queen announced as the squire groaned with Elinor's weight bearing down on his wide open frame.

"Ugh... never... you're ... not... my queen..." He spat out between his deep breaths.

"Very well. I shall give you one hour with the three of us. If after an hour, you still refuse to admit that I am your one true queen, we will release you and freedom will be yours." Margaery proclaimed, much to the confusion of the squire.

"One hour?" He asked.

"One hour boy. But you will admit that I am your queen. And once you do, you're committing yourself into my servitude for the rest of time. Elinor? You may begin when ready." The queen ordered with a wicked grin.

In response, Elinor lifted up inches off of the boy before crashing back down onto his torso. The squire was stretched wide open and was unable to brace for the impact as the wind was driven out of him.

"Who is the one true queen?" Elinor asked, rising back up and standing tall. The squire just desperately sputtered, unable to get his wind back as the handmaiden kicked her legs out wide landing a cruel butt drop, this time from a standing position. The boy grimaced in pain but could not get any words out as he struggled to inhale. Elinor lingered for a moment before planting her feet. She then began grinding her ass downwards in an attempt to squash the boy.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked, wiggling back and forth. When the boy didn't respond, she stood back up. This time she took a step forward, straddling his head. A wicked smile curled across her lips.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked again. The boy was shaking in fear and still hadn't managed to catch his breath. He struggled to say anything but the words wouldn't come out. And then suddenly, Elinor's huge ass came crashing down onto his face. She folded her arms with a satisfied look as she remained perched atop the boy.

"Oh dear. I do believe you knocked him out with that one!" The queen proclaimed, lifting one of his arms and letting it fall lifelessly back down. The three girls all had a laugh as Elinor continued to sit atop her victim.

"Back up Elinor. I want a turn!" Alla exclaimed, releasing the boy's ankles and getting to her feet. Elinor backed up onto the boy's torso with her legs kicked out wide as Margaery continued to pin his hands to the floor. Alla then straddled the boy's face reverse style and slowly squatted down. She got on her knees and hovered her ass inches from his face, waiting for him to awaken. The queen then slapped him a few times and propped his face upright. Just as his eyes opened Alla let her weight drop, locking his nose into her asshole and sealing his mouth shut with her crotch. The boy kicked frantically as he had no opportunity to recover at all.

"Who is the one true queen?" Alla asked, shaking her ass side to side. The boy squirmed beneath her wildly, but his arms were still pinned over head. His muffled cries got lost into his tormenter as she began rolling her hips back and forth.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to speak with your mouth full boy?" Margaery exclaimed, causing the three of them to burst into laughter. The squire's legs stomped for a few more moments and then went slack, falling limply to the side.

"Who is the one true queen?" Alla asked, grabbing the unconscious boy's hair and pulling him tighter into her. When no sound was made, she released her grip and stood up. She then took her foot and jammed it into his mouth, jarring him back awake.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked firmly as the boy gagged on her foot. He was weeping openly now but couldn't get the words out. As he sputtered desperately, Elinor brought her hands to his throat and began choking him. He thrashed about but Margaery held his hands firm overhead and soon he was passing out again. Alla then removed her foot and Elinor released her chokehold.

"Ok dear handmaidens, I do believe it's time the one true queen have her turn. Hold him down Alla. I think it best for Elinor wake him by restarting his heart." The queen ordered so Alla walked over and sat on the boy's ankles as Margaery let go of his arms. Elinor then planted her feet and stood straddling the unconscious boy. She looked down at him briefly before kicking her heels out and driving down onto his torso.

The boy woke to an uncontrollable coughing fit as Elinor shifted her weight so that she was kneeling astride him and tucked his arms under her straddle. The queen then approached and sat down directly in front of Elinor, increasing the pressure on his aching chest. She then waited for the coughing to subside before speaking.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked, cupping his face in her hands.

"One... hour..." The squire eked out.

"I beg your pardon?" The queen responded.

"Has... it been... an hour..." he muttered out, dreaming of his freedom.

"Silly boy! Did you really think I was going to let you go free? Oh no, you're mine now no matter what. But you will pledge your allegiance to me. I command it." She answered firmly.

"Not... my... queen..." He muttered out between coughs. Margaery shook her head and smiled deviously down at him.

"Your defiance continues to amaze me boy. But you will accept me as your one true queen." She said and inched forward into a front face sit.

The squire still squirmed, despite his exhaustion but Margaery just widened her stance, sitting harder on top of him.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked, lifting up an inch. The squire got a couple short breaths in before she crashed back down.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked again, as he began twitching beneath her. This time she held her stance, staring into his eyes as they shut once more, his movement coming to an abrupt stop.

"Well ladies, it seems like it may take the three of us to get him to pledge his allegiance. And I do believe I have just the idea. Let's try keeping him awake this time. Alla, perhaps you should wake him with a good squeeze? But leave his face available, I'm going to need somewhere to sit." The queen ordered.

So Alla approached the boy's head, picked it up off the floor and scooted her crotch under the back of it. She then locked her ankles in front of his face and slowly began to squeeze.

The squire snorted a few times and finally came to, moaning in both pain and confusion. His arms were still trapped under Elinor's legs as Margaery now stood over his face.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked, looking down at his reddened face. He gurgled a bit as his eyes began to roll back into his head. Alla felt his body going slack and eased the pressure. He took one big inhale but was cutoff by Margaery dropping down onto his face.

"Elinor. Perhaps another squash is in order?" The queen suggested, the squire's face still trapped between her and her hand maiden's headscissor.

Elinor raised up briefly as the squire's hands darted at the thighs pressed on either side of his head. He was pulling desperately at them when Elinor crashed her weight down onto his stomach. The impact elicited strange noises under the queen's bottom but she remained there, watching his arms fall from Alla's thighs. As soon as they did, the queen stood up and ordered another squeeze. Alla obliged and the squire's hands immediately darted back at her thighs. Margaery exploded into laughter.

"You're not going out again boy. Not until you tell me, who is the one true queen?" She demanded. The squire pried weakly at his prison, unable to speak. At this point he was prepared to say what she wanted to hear but he could feel his consciousness slipping away again. His arms slid off his tormentor's thighs and Alla eased the pressure again. He wheezed in one breath and tried to answer his new queen but she was quickly sitting back down on his face. He tried pushing under her but had no strength left. His whole body ached as it began trembling once again. He let his arms fall to the side and Margaery peeled off his face.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked.

"...you... are..." he stated, in a voice lower than a whisper, it was all he could wheeze out as Alla slowly began squeezing her legs again. Margaery just sat right back down.

"What was that? It certainly didn't sound like you were addressing a queen." She proclaimed, still seated on his face. He muffled a response into her but she didn't budge until his struggles had slowed. When she did, she instructed the hand maidens to release him. She then turned around to face his feet and hovered over him.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked.

"Your... grace... you are... queen... Margaery... my one... true... queen..." he weakly stated, completely spent physically and psychologically.

"If so, prove your loyalty and kiss my royal ass!" She announced proudly. The former squire could barely lift his head so the queen reached back and pulled his face up. He obediently planted a kiss on her right ass cheek.

"Good. Now the other side." She demanded, turning her bottom the other way. The boy obliged, kissing the left. She released his head and spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Perfect. Now... the middle!" She exclaimed and lowered her exposed asshole right onto his mouth. The boy immediately struggled and tried to push her away but she easily pinned his hands down and leaned back, tucking her asshole over his nose enveloping his entire face.

"Fear not, boy. This will be your final punishment... for today anyways." She proclaimed deviously as he jerked wildly beneath her. A few moments later and his body had gone completely still. She remained on her perch for a bit longer before she realized how wet she had become. Instead of freeing her new slave, she reached down and began pleasuring herself, his unconscious face still plastered into her bottom.

"I'd like to keep him alive... but let's see what fate decides for him." She cooed to her two handmaidens as they looked on. The boy's life would now depend on how quickly the one true queen would take to cum.

The End
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post: