View Single Post
Old 11-Jan-17, 15:30
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Sex, relationships and our fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingfan80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow I understand you so well! Same with me. I started to meet one time with a really crazy girl, she had great legs because she is a dancer and I told her everything about my fetish, because she first told me that guys complain about her squeezing them too much with her legs. She said she likes doing that, I couldn't believe it so I had to tell her about my fetish. She ended up headscissoring me and I was never so horny to a girl before, however I couldn't imagine a relationship with her. She was really crazy, not nice to other people and not the kind of girl I would fall in love with. A very negative person. So it didn't work because she was looking for more (Which I am usually too but in that case it was just the first girl I ever met who actually liked doing that and I was looking to explore).
Wow, so sad, you finally find someone who is sexually atractive to you and can fulfill your fetish but her character is so different, too bad, I can understand how you feel.