View Single Post
Old 24-Jul-12, 23:31
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Toned Tommi vs Hanz: New Mixed Wrestling Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tommi is returning to film with us again this week, and we're pleased for her return visit! Lining her up with a competitive mixed wrestling match for this coming Sunday.

Just a heads-up!

Regards,
D
Wow!!! I think you guys have a great chance to produce one of the best mixed videos ever, since she is the real deal, she's a real MMA fighter and one of the few girl (if not the only) in the scene who can take a trained guy in a REALLY (and I mean REALLY) competitive match.

I totally agree with freestyle, even though I like videos where the woman dominates the opponent, this time I don't care if Michelle loose (I'm doubtful about that) the match. I'd just like to see a match as competitive as possible. I suggest you take a trained guy about her size and go for WRESTLING ONLY match, because if you involve striking it's harder to believe that it would be fully competitive, since both of them would have to hold back a little to make the match last longer (I've seen a match of her for another company where they made MMA style and I enjoyed only the wrestling parts cause in the striking parts she was actually holding back).

Btw, this is just my opinion and I know that when you have a trained girl like Michelle you want to show all of her skills in the videos. I'm sure that, as long as it will be competitive, it's gonna be a fantastic video and of course I hope to see more of her in the future.

Can't wait to see the video