View Single Post
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:40
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Part 7

As I said I just got a call from my wife telling me to get things ready for "scrabble night". This caused me to think back to the first "scrabble night". It was probably around 9 or 10 weeks into out marriage when I received a call from Maggie saying she was on her way home from work, and that I was to be waiting on my knees by the door with a gin and tonic ready for her. This was not too unusual, however, she also told me to wear my apron. For the last few weeks I had been in chastity and naked at all times, even in front of my in-laws, (humiliating beyond belief), so I wondered what was up. Much to my horror and absolute dismay, about 20 minutes later I heard 2 or 3 car doors slam and the chatting and giggling of several women. In through the door walked my wife along with 3 of her co-workers. I couldn't believe it and I wanted to shrivel up and die. Of course, this was impossible, and my wife said, "Bob, you remember Gail, Andrea, and Paula, don't you?" I hesitated and Maggie said "Bob, I'm talking to you!" I responded "Yes Your Highness, I remember the ladies." "Good Bob, gimme my drink and fetch 3 more for our guests." I was happy to escape and left for the kitchen at once. I had worked with all 3 girls, but not closely. Gail, like Maggie was a paralegal, though she was about 40 years old. The other 2 were secretaries, and younger, about Maggies age I guessed. All 4 were coming from the office after a days work and were smartly dressed. It was cool out and Gail wore ankle boots and the others wore dress pumps. All were wearing nylons. From the kitchen I could hear them talking. Gail said "Maggie, when you said you had Bob well trained, I didn't give it a second thought. I can't believe he greeted you on his knees, practically naked, and called you your highness." Andrea and Paula also expressed similar sentiments and said they had heard of submissive men but was not sure what to make of me. My wife said "Bob is more than a submissive house husband, he is my slave husband, and I guess I just brought out his true nature. He lives to please me. Bob, where's those drinks, my guests are thirsty!" I hurried into the living room and gave the 3 girls their gin and tonics. Maggie said "Bob, go prepare a fruit and veggie platter for us, and also some cold cuts and crackers. Set them on the kitchen counter, and when that's done, set the scrabble game up on the kitchen table. Got it?" "Yes Your Highness." Paula said "I can't believe he's so obedient and does everything you say, and calls you your highness to boot. This is a dream come true!' "Let's just say I made him an offer he couldn't refuse." Maggie said with a sly smile on her face. Soon I had the food prepared and the scrabble game set up. All 4 women took a seat at the table and started to play the game. My wife kicked off her pumps, her feet, hot, smelly, and sweaty, and said "Bob, get under the table and massage my feet." The whole situation was unbelieveably embarrasing for me. I was naked with just an apron on to hide my shame, waiting on my wife and her co-workers, (who, a few months ago, I had worked with as well) and now ordered under the table surrounded by their legs and feet, and required to massage my wife's feet, fresh out of her pumps., Still, I had no choice and squirmed my way next to my wife's feet and began massaging them. Her 3 guests were flabbergasted. Their mouths wide open, taking in the scene. Maggie looked at them and smiled and said "It's good to be me." and broke out laughing. For the 15 or so minutes I massaged Maggies feet, she was giving me directions, Do the toes Bob, more pressure, get the balls of my feet, etc. Of course the other girls took this all in and were amazed at my total and utter subservience to her. Gail said "Maggie you are a lucky, lucky, lady." My wife said, "Gail, I'm happy to share. Bob would be more than willing to soothe your tired feet. Bob, take Gail's boots off and give her one of your best foot massages. Put a lot of effort into it, this is her first time and she's my guest." "Yes Your Highness." The girls waited in anticipation, you might say eager for me to begin. Andrea and Paula, knew their turns were next. "Gail, if Bob is neglecting an area or you want more or less pressure, just let him know, and he'll do better." said Magge. "Thanks Maggie, I will." responded Gail happily. I tried to let my mind go blank as I unzipped Gail's ankle boots. She had large wide feet that had been trapped in those boots all day. Being a professional woman, she kept her appearance up, and her feet were nicely pedicured and had bright red nail polish on her toes. However, this had no impact on the smell or sweat on her damp feet. What really got me is the fact that Gail, and the others for that matter, didn't even hesitate when told that I was a slave and would be massaging their feet. No empathy or concern for making another human being crawl under the table and service their ripe feet. Just the opposite, they couldn't wait for their turn. I began working my fingers from her heel to her toes and she moaned slightly. Andrea said "What's it like? How does it feel?" All Gail could say was "Amazing, glorious!" I spent 15 minutes on Gail's feet, following her directions. Paula was next, kicked off her shoes and I began. She had long slender feet, well maintained, with silver polish on her toes. She wanted me to massage each toe individually, and of course, I complied. All the while I was under the table, hard at work, they were playing scrabble, and occassionally helping themselves to the food I prepared . I couldn't believe how quickly they had taken to having a slave at their feet and ordering me about. When it was Andrea's turn she said, "Maggie, we should play scrabble every night after work." The other two girls laughed at this and nodded. Maggie said "I don't know if I could take you guys more than once or twice a week, and I'm sure Bob couldn't." And they all had a good laugh at my expense. The game lasted about 1 1/2 hours and they left saying they couldn't wait to do it again. Since that first "scrabble night" things have gotten a lot worse. The girls got progressively more demanding and crueler, and the game usually lasts about 3 hours these days. The girls really don't want to leave! Each girl has developed her own technique for using me. Maggie has required me to address them as Miss Gail, Miss Paula, etc. Further, once they are situated, playing scrabble, I am required to spend 15 minutes on each girls feet. When I am done servicing one, I move to the next for 15 minutes and so forth. So in a 3 hour period, each lady has me at their disposal fo about 45 minutes in total. One of the worst is Paula, for her first 15 minutes, she has me sucking her long slender feet in her nylons. When I get around to her again, she has removed them and has me worshipping her bare feet. She usually giggles and says "This kills 2 birds with 1 stone - Bob gets to wash my nylons and my bare feet, saving me the trouble." By the third or fourth "scrabble night" it was second nature to the girls to use and abuse me. Once again I can't believe how easily and quickly they began abusing me. Gail started wearing her pumps in her barefeet on "scrabble nights" and once they were at the table and it was her turn with me she would say "Bob, foot cleaning time!" and slide her pumps off her bare smelly, sweaty, feet. She had me position myslef next to her on the side of the table. I was on my stomach, chin on the floor and she would have me open my mouth and force her big smelly foot in for a thorough foot washing. While one foot was in my mouth she placed the other on my head and had me lift my arms up over my head and massage that foot at the same time. She called this multi-tasking and the other girls thought this was ingenious. Gail was divorced and a little bitter and relished having the use of a male slave. While her feet were soaking in my mouth she'd say things like: stop gagging, take it all, your saliva helps to keep my feet soft and smooth - keep going don't stop, and the like. All the girls commented on how marvelous it was to have a man sucking and licking their tired feet, and compared their different techniques in my use. it was absolute misery for me, once or twice a week going from one girl to the other sucking their feet for 3 hours, I didn't know how things could get worse for me. Then during a scrabble session, problably the sixth or seventh, Gail said to Maggie "It's my daughters 18th birthday on Saturday, and she's having a small get together at my house. Nothing too elaborate, just 3 or 4 of her friends. I'm ordering in some pizzas and even allowing them to have some beer. Maggie. I'm so proud of her, she's a wonderful young lady, and she's off to college soon. I'll miss her." Maggie said, "I know, I met her a couple of times at the office, and she's a great girl. I've got an idea, would you like to have Bob at your house on Saturday to help your daughter celebrate and entertain her and her friends?" "Wow, I never thought of that, that might be fun." said Gail. "Well, why don't you discuss it with her and let me know." Even I, at this stage was a bit shocked at my wife offering to "lend" me out to her friend's daughter for her birthday party. My life had taken a new low. All I could hope for was that Gail would refuse the offer, fearing her daughter was too sensitive to have a naked slave at her disposal. I sighed inwardly and hoped for the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: