View Single Post
Old 17-Jun-17, 01:56
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Teens vs Dads Summer Wrestling Tournament

Last week the annual Teens vs MILFs tournament wrapped up, which meant this week it was time for the (admittedly, slightly less popular) Teens vs Dads tournament. Me and my daughter were both wrestling in it - this was Cassandra’s second year, and as for me I’d honestly forgotten how many tournaments I’d been in now.
The rules are simple - matches go to a submission (with an orgasm as an automatic submission - even if you got in the dominant position, if you went off first you lose). There are no other official rules; everyone is friends and here to have fun in good-natured competition, so we didn’t have to worry about anybody getting injured on purpose or anything like that. The winner of the tournament usually got a little trophy to keep - this year it was a cheap title belt made out of bright pink and gold plastic.
The matches all take place on thick blue mats laid out poolside at the O'Brien house, the teen team on one end of the mats and the dads on the other. The first match of the tournament was my daughter Cassandra for the girls against Deon for the dads.

My daughter Cassandra is 19 years old and the biggest girl in the tournament, standing 5’11” and, oh, I’d guess 175 pounds or so of muscle. She takes after me rather than her mother (although she’s actually a few inches taller than me now) including my blonde hair, brown eyes, and unfortunately a slightly square jaw, although of course she’s still the prettiest girl in the whole world to her dad. Today she had her long hair parted on the left and tucked behind her ear. She was wearing her white two-piece bikini she and her mom had picked out last summer, and I could tell she was nervous as she shifted her weight from foot to foot.
To be fair, her opponent was the biggest wrestler in the tournament period, my old friend Deon, 6’1” and 220 pounds of muscle stuffed into a pair of red trunks. Now I personally thought this matchup should have been the last bout of the tournament’s first round as the two biggest bruisers from each team going up against each other and it was an exciting match everyone wanted to see, but the moms are in charge of making the brackets and this was the first one up. It sure looked like it was going to be a good one; despite Deon having strength and weight, Cassie has youth on her side, plus a natural advantage all the girls enjoy - none of the dads wanted to start throwing punches at someone’s little girl, so none of the dads used many striking attacks; the girls of course felt free to do so, and I’d collected my share of shiners and bruises during tournament matches.

It was time for the first match to start, Cassie and Deon closing with each other. Cassie struck first, hammering a low punch into Deon’s stomach, but he flexed his abs and laughed off her hit - pretty impressive; I know how hard my daughter can land a punch. Deon started flexing his pecs, making them jump in turn with a laugh. His mirth didn’t last long as Cassie kicked him hard between the legs, the top of her foot smacking into his trunks.
“Booooooo!” I yelled as my teammate went down holding himself. “Booo! Fight clean!” I was hoping to distract my daughter and give my teammate time to recover, but Cassie barely paused to roll her eyes at me before pulling Deon back to his feet, hooking her right arm between his legs, lifting him up off the mat with a feminine grunt before slamming him down hard on his back. Her teammates cheered and whooped and Cassie turned to bow to them - despite my best attempts to drill it out of her, she was still a bit of a showboat - before turning back to her opponent. Deon had just managed to get to his knees and she charged in, laying a knifehand chop into his chest that knocked him down on his back. Pressing the attack, she went for a splash, dropping her considerable weight across Deon’s midsection.
But he was braced, and quickly tossed a surprised Cassie off him. Both fighters got up and Deon offered a test of strength. Cassie looked over at her team, unsure if she should accept; her three friends were all whooping and egging her on and she accepted Deon’s offer, locking up with him to cheers from both teams.
For a few sweaty straining minutes it wasn’t clear who was going to overpower who; both fighters’ muscles flexed powerfully as they grunted with effort, pushing on each other. Deon started slowly getting the upper hand as sweat poured off my daughter. Slowly but surely, Deon pushed her down, until she had one knee on the mat. Cassie tried to spring up and tackle her opponent, but she didn’t have any leverage and only managed to lose her footing, ending up flat on her back. Deon sat down on her stomach and asked if she wanted to give. Cassie managed to gasp a no and Deon looked over at me. We shared a look - I knew he was asking permission to start taking her suit off and I nodded my ascent. My teammate lifted himself off Cassie and rolled her onto her chest, then undid her bikini top. He went for her bottoms, and this took a little longer as he got them off her hips and then rolled them all the way down. Cassie kicked her legs trying to stop him, only managing to slow him down, but it was enough for her to catch her breath; she rolled away and up to her feet, fists up, although she was still panting pretty heavily.
“Cover up, sweetie!” I yelled, hoping to distract her - but she didn’t take her eyes off her opponent as they closed. She aimed a high right at Deon’s face, but he ducked and tried for a grab. Cassie backed him off with wild punches aimed at his head - unlike his strong abs, one good hit to his jaw might do some serious damage. They circled, each watching the other, before Deon made another attempt to grab her. Cassie kicked him hard in the knee, bringing him to a stop, then gave him another kick in the same spot and he went down to a kneeling position. Cassie pounced, grabbing Deon and in an admittedly impressive feat of strength lifted all 220+ pounds of her opponent high over her head with a scream, then gave him a military press, throwing him down to the mat. He hit hard on his back and couldn’t stop Cassie as she picked him up, bending him over, pulling his head between her legs. One of the unspoken rules is not to use a piledriver (too dangerous), but powerbombs were fine, and my daughter has a particularly impressive sitout powerbomb she called the Cassandra Clash (she spent more time working out than thinking up clever names) and sure enough she went for this now, hefting Deon up on her shoulders for a second before bringing him to the ground back-first with an admittedly impressive display of power.
I figured this was it and Deon was finished, but I found myself clapping as he rolled over and got to his feet, albeit looking a bit shaken. Cassie tut-tutted him, telling him he should have stayed down, which turned out to be a mistake as Deon lunged at her, locking her up in a strong bearhug. He started squeezing, his opponent moaning in agony as he worked the hold. He lifted Cassie off her feet and leaned back, pouring on more pressure; but he’d left her arms free and in a move I’d never seen before Cassie put her hands on his shoulders, pulling herself up in his grip just enough to get his face between her tits, locking her arms around the back of his head in a breast smother. The match became a contest to see who would give out first; my money was on Deon as I could see his strong arms flexing as he squeezed, but I guess Cass’s tits were more powerful than I thought, and I watched in disbelief as Deon began to sag, his arms loosening; he ended up on his knees, his opponent still working the smother until his arms hung uselessly at his sides.
When Cassandra finally released Deon he fell down her body, coming to rest on his chest at her feet. Cassie quickly rolled him onto his back, sitting her bare sweaty ass on his face. She used her feet to peel his suit down his thighs, his hard cock pointing straight up as it was released. She started giving him a footjob, catching his dick between the arches of her large feet, then moving them rapidly up and down. The girls’ team cheered him on, his own daughter screaming “Make him nut!” as Cassie finished the older fighter with her feet. Deon didn’t even make an escape attempt, the girls’ team going nuts clapping and hooting as my daughter forced him to cum. After he finished she climbed off and hit some poses for her team before wiping her toes on Deon’s face and going back to her corner of the mats to bask in victory.
Brian and I headed out to drag Deon back to our corner, laying him out on a lounger to recover; Frank’s match was up next and he was already stepping onto the mats to face Zoe.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post: