View Single Post
Old 04-Jan-17, 15:07
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: A Squire Suffers (A Game of Thrones Story)

Part 3: The Naked Queen

Queen Margaery smiled at the young squire and offered her hand to assist him to his feet. He said nothing as he looked her up and down, unsure on if he should accept her help.

"It's ok boy. I'll let you get to your feet." She said gently. So the squire accepted her hand and was pulled to his feet. He wasn't quite sure what to say or do, he just did his best not to stare at the queen's naked body.

"It's alright young squire. You may look all you want. If I didn't want you to see me, I wouldn't have removed my dress." Margaery stated confidently. The young squire, trembling with fear nodded meekly at her but still didn't speak.

"Do you know why you're here boy?" She asked.

"I was... on a mission... your grace." He stammered out.

"I didn't mean literally boy. I meant right now, in front of a naked queen." She said. The squire shook his head quickly in a negative response.

"Ever since I became queen, men throw themselves at my feet. I have many slaves, and countless other men willing to become those slaves. All of them obey me without question and put up no resistance when I decide to punish them. But I have grown bored of this practice." She paused, pursing her lips and bringing her face close to his before continuing.

"You're here, young squire, because you have something to fight for. Freedom. Should you lose to me, you shall join the ranks of my nameless slaves, content to allow me to do whatever I want with you. But right now, I am not your queen. You said yourself that you were not loyal to the crown. So I expect you to act like it. Fight me like your very life depends on it, because it does. Defeat me and freedom is yours. I want to find out how much your freedom means to you." She concluded by blowing a kiss in the squire's direction.

The boy bubbled with rage as he stared back at the queen. As beautiful as she was, she symbolized everything wrong in this world. The noble people ran this kingdom and only grew more powerful as time went on while people like he and his family were made to suffer at their expense. This encounter was a perfect example of this. These women never even cared to learn his name. He literally meant nothing to her and her handmaidens. To them, he was simply a source of amusement. A plaything. An object. Well no more. He would not lose to a lady again. He would earn his freedom and leave these horrible woods forever.

"You picked the wrong squire to mess with... Margaery. I'm no one's slave!" He stated in a disrespectful tone, refusing to use the term "your grace" which caused both of the handmaidens to gasp.

"Now there is the fire I was hoping for, young squire. Show that fire in our fight and you shall be a free man." The queen proclaimed with a grin. The squire simply nodded and charged right at the queen, tackling her to the forest floor.

"Stop calling me squire! My name... is... RODERICK!" The squire yelled as his hands grabbed the queen around her throat and began throttling her. Margaery was both surprised and enamored with his sudden burst of strength. She grinned widely as her hands began to pull at his wrists but the squire's grip only grew tighter. Suddenly the two naked hand maidens were on their feet and heading towards the tussle.

"Ladies... halt..." The queen gurgled out as they stopped their advances.

"You heard your queen. Stay out of this!" The squire shouted angrily as he advanced past Margaery's guard, straddling her chest. Her face was turning a deep red when she finally went for her escape. She brought her legs up behind the young squire, managing to get her bare feet just under his chin and began pushing upwards with her heels. The boy's head was forced backwards but he stretched to maintain his grip on her throat.

"It was... a valiant... effort... young squire..." she eked out before slamming her legs down, pulling the boy backwards off of her causing his head to smack off the ground with a thud. The boy groaned in pain as the queen pounced, pinning his arms down and straddling his waist. She leaned forward, allowing her long, wavy hair to hang all over his face.

"Get... off!" Was all the squire could yell as her hair filled his mouth. He spit it out best he could while kicking his legs as the queen giggled down at him.

"You must earn your freedom. Remember boy?" The queen proclaimed as she dropped her tits over his face into a breast smother. The squire tried to pull his wrists free of her grasp but he had grown too weak from his previous encounters. He began arching his back and twisting his head and managed to pull free of the smother, turning his head to the side. He sucked in the precious oxygen as Margaery lifted her torso off of him and quickly advanced forward into a high schoolgirl pin, kneeling astride his biceps and releasing his wrists. She crossed her arms in front of herself and looked down at the boy smugly.

"Well then, how shall I finish you off? Perhaps I'll borrow Elinor's strategy?" The queen contemplated and shimmied herself forward into a front facesit. She reached down and stretched her pussy lips over the squire's nose while staring down at his fearful eyes. The young squire bucked wildly beneath her but could not pull himself free from the beautiful queen's snatch. He pushed upwards on her shins but was not strong enough to lift her. His struggles were rewarded by her lifting a mere inches off of his face. He got in a couple deep breaths before she locked back down.

"That's it boy. Keep fighting til the end. Perhaps I'll reward you in some way if you amuse me enough." The queen stated cruelly before reaching down and tussling his hair a bit. The squire reacted with a renewed effort, kicking and squirming but otherwise unsuccessful at earning escape.

"I like this very much. I can see why Elinor didn't want to release you!" Margaery exclaimed with a giggle before adding "Is this how you want to lose boy? Whining into your queen's cunt?"

The squire shook his head furiously as his lungs burned for air. His body began heaving in desperation as his eyes grew wide with fear. He trembled and spasmed uncontrollably, waiting of the respite of unconsciousness, wondering what slavery would be like. Just as his body began to quit, he was greeted with a rush of air as Margaery lifted off of him.

"Maybe I shall try Alla's specialty." The queen remarked as she spun around on top of him and got her legs to either side of his head. She reached back, grabbing a handful of his hair and crossed her ankles behind his head. The squire mumbled a weak protest as the queen's creamy thighs began to cinch tighter around his neck.

"Tell me squire, who has the stronger legs?" She asked, releasing his hair and squeezing with all her might. The squire merely smacked weakly at his opponent as he was unable to respond. He wheezed desperately, as the fight was draining out of him. His smacks became desperate claws at his tormentor but Margaery would not let up. It wasn't until he stopped struggling that she eased the pressure, still holding him loosely in her reverse headscissor.

"Perhaps a combination of my 2 handmaidens would be best." Margaery proclaimed, shifting her legs into a figure 4 grip on the squire's head.

"P-p-please... your grace... I've... had enough..." the squire pleaded, pushing weakly at the queen's legs.

"If you don't like it, boy, then do something about it." Margaery stated firmly, before yanking back on her ankle and cinching in the reverse figure four head scissor. The squire's nose plunged deeply into her asshole as she pulled the hold tighter.

"MMMMPHHH!" The squire muffled out in desperation, pleading for freedom. He pried at the queen's legs but couldn't pull himself free.

"I'm afraid you're about to lose again young squire. Where is your will to live?" Margaery asked as she ground her pussy tighter against his mouth, cinching in her scissor hold tighter. Her comments lit a fire inside the squire who began to struggle even more but still couldn't pull free. A few seconds later and his arms fell limply to the forest floor. Once the squire stopped moving, the queen released her ankle and sat backwards onto the boy's unconscious face.

"Looks like we've got ourselves a new slave my dear handmaidens." Margaery announced to her friends, raising her arms in victory before grinning and adding "perhaps we should give him a proper welcome into our servitude."

The two girls nodded in agreement with their queen, excited to see what would be next.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post: