View Single Post
Old 05-Feb-15, 16:21
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts
Default Re: How long in a headscissors?

I see this differently than most people. For me, it's only a long head scissor if she doesn't reposition you and if she never unclamps her adductors. Arekah once locked me in a straight head scissor, grabbed my hands and said "Now I'm gonna show you how I can play with you." She then flexed her thighs and hammered me with what felt like 500 different pressures, never simply going along a scale from weak to strong or the opposite, all without ever once unflexing/relaxing her hold. Her control of her butt and thigh muscles to do that was unbelievable. She ended by hitting me with the strongest bolt of power I've ever felt from anyone for no more than half a second, it was so strong that without knocking me out she sent me into that slowly flailing/overloaded state that happens to you. When I was myself again I realized she'd uncrossed her legs and had been rubbing her bare feet all over my face for a few seconds. She told me that she'd had me in her nonstop scissor hold for more than 5 and a half minutes. God I love that woman.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 05-Feb-15 at 19:45.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: