View Single Post
Old 16-Jul-11, 06:01
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Forum's video directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by toto11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Zweig,I'm not skilled at the computer,and am still having problems trying to post something..However,there are two very good videos on myspace...I am not sure if you or other members have seen these videos,which are a couple years old on myspace..I thought maybe you or another member can add these two videos on your site here...If you wish that is to add or see them..One of the videos,is by a member called (miss independent)and the title I think is, sibling rivalry...The other video is also very good..Just use a search term,mercedes in action,or mercedes wrestling...both have older sisters pinning their very young brother's..Thanks!
Unfortunately, it is not possible to post MySpace videos to the directory. I am familiar with the videos you were referring to. I will now post them in a separate thread: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]