View Single Post
Old 09-Nov-18, 11:34
Footslave26

Default Girlfriend slave

Hey every one before I start I just wanted to say that this is my first story that I am writing for public eyes so if possible please take it easy. This story takes place about 10 years ago with a gf of mine she was 17 and I was 18. I’m not gunna use her real name.

One day me and Sara were just hanging out at my house and I was playing a wrestling video game and she was next to me reading a book and we were both relaxing. So in my wrestling game I was just fooling around and was doing a mixed wrestling match anything goes match and I was the women. Not knowing Sara was watching me. She laughed and asked me if I really think that a women can beat a man in a wrestling match? I laughed at her and said no I highly doubt it. Men are just a lot stronger then women. Sara then said we’ll ok how bout another question? Do you think I can beat u in a wrestling match? I just laughed and continued to play my game. Then Sara was like I’m serious. I paused my game and looked at her and laughed again and said no. Then Sara said ok are you so sure that your willing to put ur manhood up for grabs in a match? I just looked at her puzzled and asked what are you talking about? She said let’s have a wrestling match the loser has to be the winners slave for a week. I still looked at her puzzled and just stared at her. She then said what are you scared of a little weak girl like me? I broke my puzzled look and said yes I accept ur challenge. Sara then said ok let’s gets some rules. I said ok the first one is there will be no cheap hits like ball busting. Sara then said ok that’s fine and added that the only way to win was to make the other person say I quit. We got all the rules down and she stripped down to her sports bra and her thong and I stripped down to my boxers. The match started and we had a test of strength she pushed me and I pushed her back. Sara then grabbed me around my waist and wrestled me to the ground. Once she wrestled me to the ground and she put a sleeper hold on me. I struggled and struggled and kept trying to get out. Sara had it on good and I can’t get out. Sara had it on me until she knew I was weak enough and I can tell that she knew I was weak enough when she started toying with me and embarrassing me right there just by laughing and taunting me by saying I thought you were gunna destroy me big boy. Once she was done taunting me she let go of her sleeper hold put me on my stomach and put me in a Boston crab. I immediately started tapping on her leg and again she started to laugh and saying nope that won’t work the only way to get this to stop is if you say the magic words little boy. Sara had the Boston crab on menfor another 5 minutes before I shouted I QUIT!!!! Then Sara laughed got off me and turned me on my back and before I knew it she raised her foot and put it on my face and said now slave kiss the sole of my foot. Once she felt my lips touch the sole of her foot she laughed and said good slave. Get use to my feet your going to be serving my feet. Sara then said I’ll let you rest for now but after your relaxed there’s no more relaxing for you it will be non stop slave.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: