View Single Post
Old 27-Nov-17, 08:32
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Petra x Cindy Huntress: Who would to win in a wrestling match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have wrestled Cindy, Petra, and Luzia. Petra and Luzia could not beat me, though they were pretty good at pinning if I let up a little. (I also wrestled Tiffany at DWW, and she was much stronger and beat me pretty easily). I wrestled Cindy many times and she absolutely dominated me. I think Cindy would have beat Petra and Luzia quite handily.
That's interesting to see, and slightly but not completely surprising I guess.

I don't really recall the DWW results well enough, but maybe (wrestlewiki might also hint at it) Tiffany generally won against Petra. But against certain girls and guys perhaps Petra dominated more?

Eventually I know both Viktoria and Antscha did win vs Tiffany.

My experience is harder to use for comparison but maybe Viktoria of 2007 could lose to Cindy. I think Viktoria of today can win vs prime Cindy, but obviously she'd want to avoid being headscissored often lol! Tia I guess can win vs Cindy now too, helped by her BJJ too which Cindy wouldn't be familiar with so much even if Helen did give her a lesson.

Whether the Czech girls including Petra are similar to what they always were I don't know as I don't really but the Fighting Dolls videos, unlike DWW (maybe I only even found out about the site fairly recently anyway too, but there's also lots of choice around for videos and back then I'm not sure I even knew about Premier Productions and I guess they didn't offer downloads anyway...but DWW was great to be fair!). I guess Diana is the best Czech wrestler now though, as Zweig thinks too. And I guess she would beat prime Cindy, although it'd be fun to watch Cindy try to stop her and surely she'd put all her effort into that, so it'd probably make for a great match! Diana's way of working herself into pinning position would be a lot different to Petra's methods though I suppose, and I guess she just has more expertise in general including defensively.

There was a bodybuilder at DWW I remember now - Anita D. I saw Viktoria win a long armwrestling match with her in 2007. And I think Reni had a long match with her too. So maybe being taller as well as naturally strong, can help against some bodybuilders (with the more 'normal' strength and build still). And I guess Tiffany who always seemed great at armwrestling could give Cindy a good match at that, and perhaps Petra could too....but I should've done armwrestling with Cindy myself to have a better idea...and better fun (but meeting her was definitely fun anyway - maybe forgetting to ask about armwrestling is even a sign of that in some ways!).

Added after 29 minutes:

Luzia did win against Grace (as did Daniela) when some American girls visited DWW. But Grace was not quite at her best yet I guess, and if she had her own (more substantial) BJJ training from Helen already to some extent, maybe DWW rules would prevent it being used in full. But Luzia could take her down and headlock her, and I think reverse a favourable position Grace got too. Grace did well at armwrestling in a tournament while she was there though, beating Daniela at that even I think.

I think the DWW girls were very well trained in the style they were trained in if that makes sense!

I think Cindy said to be that she would beat all the English girls, and not sure I really doubted it at the time! Soon after I saw Shelby Beach though, and I guess they'd have had a close, competitive, match at the time. I don't know how Petra would do against Shelby though. I saw Maggie Jennings too who was on Zweig's poll of the best wrestlers ever from 2012 I noticed (not with many votes though; Kathy Gifford had more) so I can say if Cindy would have beat all the English ladies at that time, she'd have been doing well and it'd be a good sign in terms of how she'd do against DWW girls (against a lot of them it could well turn out like it did vs Aniela I guess though, as I didn't know Aniela but get the feeling she was actually pretty decent technically if she'd not been being dominated physically....but her scissors were not impacting on Cindy when she got the chance to use them and meanwhile although Cindy started with takedowns and headlocks successfully, her scissors would always do damage when used, and cause enough pain for the taps before that point, to Aniela...or anyone lol!).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 27-Nov-17 at 08:32.