View Single Post
Old 08-Jun-15, 08:01
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Favorite Stories

Story Name: Sherry's Wedding Visit Match [This is the last installment I have. If members can find more parts to the stories then please post them]
Author: Kirk ([email protected])

I woke up this morning sore all over from the beating I had taken from Shirley yesterday. I started that match off like a ball of fire and thought I had things under control. Shirley proved me wrong and once again proved she is able to dominate me. Her daughter, Sherry, had come with her to have a return match from her last visit.

After the beating I endured, we both agreed to wrestle today at 10 am. Sherry is a couple of inches taller than Shirley and they weigh about the same. I am a foot taller than Sherry and out weigh her by almost 150 pounds. My extra weight didn?t help yesterday as Shirley flipped me a couple of times with ease. The last match I had with Sherry, she used sneaky tactics to get the jump on me and I never was never able to recover. But thinking back over my matches with Sherry and Shirley, with my size alone, I should be able to dominate both of them. I was able to notice that they really enjoyed going all out with their kicks and moves and I could not bring my self to really seriously punish them. Maybe that goes back to how I was raised or maybe I just liked losing to these two. I know they enjoyed dishing out punishment on me.

Sherry and Shirley showed up at a few minutes till 10. I had been up a couple of hours trying to work my soreness out. I was wearing a pair of shorts and told them I was not wearing a shirt for Sherry to choke me with. Sherry probably would have choked me out. Sherry went into the back and came out wearing a lime green thong bikini. Sherry had painted her fingernails and toenails to match her bikini. Sherry was a little more leaner than Shirley and her muscles were more pronounced. Sherry has a good tan and very smooth skin.

Naturally, the taunts started as soon as they hit the door and they were pouring it on thick today. They really had the right after Shirley destroyed me in the last two falls yesterday. I told Sherry that she had beaten me for the last time and now I knew how to beat her. Really I had no idea of how to do that, but really did want a victory over Sherry. She really dug the taunts in a lot more than Shirley after her victories. Sherry said that she also wanted a two out of three fall match so she could make me give twice instead of once. Here I am a lot bigger than Sherry and worrying about what she can do to me. We approached and I grabbed her left arm and pulled her towards me and got behind her. I locked my arms around her in a bear hug and picked her up to keep her off balance. Sherry was grabbing at my arms and then started trying to kick me in the legs. Sherry starting struggling vigorously and we fell backwards onto our butts with my bear hug still in tact. I immediately wrapped my legs around Sherry in a body scissors and moved my arms up into a full nelson. I told Sherry it was time for her to feel my leg muscles. Shirley was giving Sherry all kind of advice, but I really had both holds locked in good.

Sherry would just grunt in frustration from being caught this good. This skin to skin contact was feeling very good but I was on a mission. I released the full nelson and leaned back pulling Sherry's head with me. I wrapped my right arm around her head in a chinlock-choke hold combination. I then rolled to my left side and was able to work my legs up on Sherry just under her ribcage. I really started pouring the pressure into my legs and was just maintaining control of Sherry's head. I could tell Sherry was starting to struggle for breath and tried to keep up the pressure. Sherry finally slapped my legs saying she gives. I was glad because I don't know how much longer I could keep squeezing at that pace. I tauntingly kissed Sherry on the cheek and told her if that's all she's got then she better go home or get help.

Sherry got fired up over my comments and quickly reminded me of who was on the floor kissing who's feet after our last match. I told her not this time. Shirley was smirking also making fun of how easy that first fall looked for me. This just fired Sherry up a little more. Sherry told me I would pay for that body scissors. We took a short water break and then resumed our match. Sherry eyes actually looked a little red. We kept putting our hands together and then pulling them apart. Sherry then slapped my hands a couple of times. Sherry then put her right hand up like she wanted to do a test of strength. I smiled and threw my left hand up to meet her right hand. I knew Sherry's strength was in her uninhibited aggression, speed, mean streak and knowing when to go for the kill shots, so I figured a test of physical strength should be easy for
me. I held my hand a lot higher than hers and laughed as she stretched to get to my hand. Sherry asked if I was afraid of her and told me to lower my hand so she could bend my hand back. I lowered my hand and locked my left hand with her right hand. After locking my left hand, my right hand naturally came up for Sherry to lock her left hand with. My hand was still in the upward motion when Sherry ducked under my left arm pulling my hand down and around my back.

Sherry then twisted my arm up my back and gripped it with both of her hands for a secure grip. I tried going up on my tiptoes to ease the pressure and Sherry kept pushing my left arm up higher and higher. Sherry then pulled my arm away from my back a little and that sent pain shots through my arm and I let out a yelp. Sherry told me to give. I told her no way, it would take a lot more than this. Sherry then started twisting on my fingers and really twisting my arm. Sherry then stepped back and kicked the back of my knees with her right leg and sent my to my knees in front of her. Sherry still maintained the arm lock and could really pull up on the arm now that she was standing over me. Shirley was giving her advice on just how to twist and pull to make it hurt even more. Sherry kept this up for a few minutes and then crashed into my
back sending me face first onto the floor with her on top of my back. Sherry sat up on my back and still maintained the arm lock. I was trying to roll and twist to relieve some of the pressure Sherry was putting on my arm. Sherry was really enjoying the predicament she was able to get me in. She was also able to maintain the arm lock with minimal effort. My arm ached so much that it felt like it had gone to sleep.

Sherry then scooted off to my left side and still had my arm bent up my back. Sherry turned sideways and sent her right knee into my left side. The knee hurt for just a second but did not have much on it. Sherry then punched me in my right kidney area. Sherry alternated this pattern four or five times. The last few really hurt and the pain was staying with me. You could tell by Sherry's taunts and her tone that she was really enjoying herself. Sherry then straddled my back again and started grinding her
but into my lower back and kidney area. Sherry asked how does this feel baby? Any other time, the feel of her soft gorgeous butt rubbing my back would have been great, but she was just grinding the pain in from her knee shots and punches. Shirley was hollering at Sherry to ride me into the floor.

Sherry then grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head up. I was not expecting this and didn?t offer any resistance until she had gotten my head back. I jerked back down and Sherry pushed back down at the same time. My head hit the floor with a loud bang. I got an immediate headache and felt like I had been hit by a train. Any struggling I had been doing to this point stopped and I just lay there seeing stars.

Sherry and Shirley were having a discussion on whether or not I was knocked out. I just moaned a couple of times. Sherry got off my back and rolled me over. I just flopped over like a big fish and kept my eyes shut. I squinted my eyes open and saw Sherry standing over me putting her lovely right foot on my chest. Sherry asked me if I was alright and I shook my head yes but that I had a splitting headache. Sherry told me to give and we would take a little break. Sherry told me she would not let me off the hook after my earlier comments and still wanted her third round. Sherry then put her right foot over my mouth and said, "kiss my foot and tell me you give." I did as instructed and put a little french kiss on the bottom of her right foot. Sherry giggled a little and said how's that for putting him down.

Shirley congratulated her and they sat on the couch planning strategy for the third fall. I got some aspirin and water and sat down for a few minutes. I was feeling a lot better in just a few minutes, but knew I had to get Sherry out quickly to have any chance of victory. If the third fall went any distance, Sherry would surely have the advantage. I was worn out and anyone looking at me could tell that.

Sherry said it was time for us to finish this. Sherry and myself circled and as I passed in front of Shirley, she pushed me in the butt with her right leg, sending my lower half towards Sherry, at the same time Sherry launched a side kick with her left leg that went into my chest and as my chest slanted back from the force of Shirley's push, Sherry's kick eventually ended up under my chin at my throat. I fell to my knees and was bent back over my legs. Sherry sent another side kick with her lovely right
foot into my forehead. I bounced back and forward on my lower legs that were bent under me. On the up swing, Sherry was waiting and launched her left foot into my chest. One again I went back a little and started back up. Sherry had moved to my right side and sent a roundhouse kick with her right leg and her gorgeous right foot caught me in the forehead. This time when I went back, I didn't bounce back up. I rolled slightly to the right and my legs came out from under me. Now I was flat on my back with Sherry standing on my right side. My head felt like it was fixing to spin off my body. Shirley put her foot on my forehead and told Sherry that it looked like the third fall was all but finished.

Sherry said that I was not getting off the hook that easy. Sherry asked Shirley to help me to my knees. Shirley grabbed my hair and my left arm and helped me up to my knees. Shirley cupped her right hand under my chin and lifted my head up and grinned real big at me and said, "I wonder what Sherry has in store for you now." Shirley held onto my chin with her right hand and ran her left arm under my left arm and held onto my shoulder with her left hand. Sherry told Shirley that she was impressed with her kick yesterday and wanted to do some kicking today herself. I thought she had just done some pretty good kicking. I was basically in dreamland and could offer no
resistance. Shirley held my chin up and Sherry sent her lovely right foot powered by her powerful right leg into my chest. With Sherry's foot flattened out, the sound was loud. Sherry repeated this kick three times. Each kick was harder than the one before. I could feel one of Shirley's knees in my back bracing me. Shirley had also moved her left hand from my shoulder and grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head. After the third kick, Shirley released me and I fell to the floor. My chest was beginning to ache and my head was still woozy.

Shirley say back on a big chair in the living room and told Sherry to stand me up and bend my arms behind my back and give them to Shirley. Sherry grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees, she kicked at my legs and scooted me back until my calves were under the chair, they pulled my arms to the rear and Shirley grabbed both of my hands with her hands. Shirley then stuck both of her gorgeous feet in my upper back and I was locked in Shirley's seated surfboard. Shirley grinned and told Sherry it will be easier to hold me this way. I don?t know about easier, but it sure stuck my chest out when she pushed with her feet. That just gave Sherry a better target, like she
needs one. I don?t know how many kicks I took from Sherry, I lost count after eight. Each kick usually had the same conclusion, one of Sherry's delectable lime green toenail painted feet slammed into my chest or midsection. Telling by the giggles and taunts, Sherry was really enjoying herself. At some point, Shirley released my arms and pulled me back against the chair. Shirley secured my arms back by wrapping her smooth tan legs around them. Shirley was basically in a seated position with me kneeling in front of her with my back to her and my arms lock behind her powerful legs. Standing in front of me was Sherry with her taut lithe body, leg muscles bulging with each kick. Sherry told Shirley to let me go so she could end this.

Shirley pushed me forward and I fell face first to the floor at the feet of Sherry. Shirley said, " Sherry you really did a job on him." Sherry grinned and said her legs were kinda of getting tired. They ought to be with the number of kicks she had just thrown into me. Sherry used her foot and rolled me over onto my back. Sherry told me
to open my mouth. I did and Sherry stuck her lovely right foot into my mouth. I didn't have to be told anything, I immediately started licking and sucking her foot. Sherry commented on how good that felt and Shirley agreed that I really did suck their feet well. Sherry alternated between her left foot in my mouth and her right foot. Sometimes, when she was working it in and out, she would close her eyes and let out a little moan. Sherry then took her foot out of my mouth and said, "I got to knock you out so that mom won't have the bragging rights when we go back to Alabama."

With that Sherry spun around and face my feet. Sherry then lowered her gorgeous ass with a string of bathing suit between her cheeks, onto my face. Sherry must have sprayed perfume down there before out match because that is all I could smell. Sherry was letting me breath at first and was just sitting there. Sherry then started to move her hips back and forth. Now I was feeling her wetness on my face and she was starting to grind. Sherry reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart and sat
down hard. I could not breath or speak. Sherry started a vicious grinding of my face and it felt like she was trying to rub my face off. I was getting a little air on the end of her strokes. Sherry then stopped moving back and forth and sat down hard. It felt like she was trying to press my head through the floor. I was getting no air and could only see her ass cheeks when I opened my eyes. My struggles, with what little energy I had left, were starting to increase. It?s funny how the lack of oxygen brings on extra energy. I felt a foot on my left arm at the elbow and a foot on my left hand. I was later told that Shirley had gotten up to come look at my face and when I started to struggle, she stood on my left arm to hold it down. Sherry had a grip on my right arm with both of her hands. I could feel wetness on my face and smelled a mixture of perfume and Sherry's juices. I don't know how long I was out and when it exactly happened.

I woke up with Shirley and Sherry sitting on the couch drinking beverages. I was in woozy land and my face felt like it had a hot rag on it and it was a few minutes before I could raise up. Sherry smirked and sarcastically chirped, "I hope it was good for you as it was for me." Sherry said they had to get on the road to get home and told me
to come kiss Shirley's feet and her feet so they could go. I crawled to them and kissed their feet with slow wet kisses. It was slow because I had absolutely no energy left in me. Both Shirley and Sherry commented that all the matches we have had in the past, with most being a few years back, they thought these were a lot more exciting. They also said that these were our little secret and that they just might start calling me their little secret. By the end of that day, I probably took a bottle of aspirin and hardly moved off the couch. When Shirley and Sherry got back home, they called to check on me and rub their beatings of me in a little. Both said they would have to
check their calendars for their next trip back home.

Last edited by jahampanah; 08-Jun-15 at 08:21.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: