View Single Post
Old 27-Aug-18, 01:42
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed wrestling stories poll!

So there are two kinds of fights that I enjoy reading/writing.

The first kind are more “grounded” and realistic, non-erotic fights. These are as follows:

1A (if the girl wins, which she doesn’t have to). Taunting is also optional depending on the tone of the match.

2–Any, as long as the “bully” character (if there is one) loses. I also enjoy friendly rivalries where the fighters are trying their best to win but there’s no personal animosity.

3–Any. No real preference for this one.

4B. I’m willing to do a little fudging with weight classes and such, or with the level of punishment characters can take before submitting or falling unconscious, but broadly it should feel like something that could happen.

5B. They don’t have to be supermodels, but it’s a little weird if the girl is explicitly described as ugly.

6A. Replace “street clothes” with “normal fight attire for a boxing or wrestling match”.

7A or 7B, depending on whether or not the motivation is easy enough to understand that it can be compressed into a few paragraphs. What’s important is that the fighters have developed characters rather than being “generic man and woman”.

8–None of the above, really. The loser’s emotions, whatever their gender, should depend on what went down during the fight. They should obviously be disappointed and upset, but they don’t have to be an “emotional wreck” if that’s not warranted by the story.

9A. The characters should talk and interact a lot during the fight, whether that’s insulting trash talk, teasing banter, or even “you almost got me there” encouragement.

10C. These types of fights should be non-erotic.

The second type is elaborate, over-the-top (usually femdom) sexfights:

1B, except replace “rape” with “consensual sexual domination”.

2–Mostly the same as above, but I particularly enjoy stories about cocky, overconfident men being humbled and dominated.

3C. Everyone should see what’s going on.

4–Between B and C. Weight classes can be completely ignored, pro wrestling moves can be treated like they work in real life, and so on. The only thing that I’ll rule out is actual superhuman or supernatural powers, and even that can be flexible from time to time.

5A. Whatever their build, the girls should be described as incredibly attractive.

6C. Sexy, skimpy outfits that show off their curves and bodies.

7-See above.

8A. The man should end up submissive and docile, ready if not eager to pleasure his conqueror.

9–Mostly as above, but I also like it when the girl taunts the guy as she dominates him to rub in her superiority.

10A. Sex is intertwined and woven into the fight, with erotic and seductive moves used often, usually to the woman’s benefit.