View Single Post
Old 06-Jan-13, 01:57
luvemstrong

Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Trust me gandalfi, you are not alone in your preferences - though we do seem to be in somewhat of a minority, or perhaps we aren't verbal enough about it.

I have always preferred situations where an average size woman proves herself to be not just a better wrestler, but also physically stronger than a larger, powerful looking man. As another poster pointed out, those who call the concept absurd seem to have forgotten what "fantasy" menas. Besides, isn't a 7' 6" woman with biceps larger than the waist of her male opponent just as absurd?

To me, the better fantasy is a male losing at wrestling or arm-wrestling to a female opponent who doesn't look capable of defeating him. It allows us to imagine that any woman on the street could be a more formidable opponent than we think. I do prefer my women a bit stockier in build as opposed to slender - perhaps looking a little buff but still only standing as high as the guy's shoulder.

Beyond that, I think it's great when the woman herself thinks she has no chance and surprises herself when she defeats the male, realizing her strength and capability for the first time. She also defeats him using just her strength and skill - NOT by grabbing and squeezing his balls.

I have no argument with those who prefer the hyper-Amazon type material, but we seem to be drowning in it lately.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: