View Single Post
Old 21-Apr-17, 03:24
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Sydney Thunder reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really? Each client got about half an hour more than they paid for and they were "ripped off"?

I would think that receiving extra time would be a reasonable trade-off for not getting exactly the session you'd planned, but that's just me.
I strongly disagree with this. Exactly is one thing, every lady should be free to put her own spin on particular types of sessions, having someone do things you didn't know you wanted is one of the best parts of great sessions. But this doesn't sound like didn't get exactly what they wanted, it sounds like got a different session than they asked for, those are very different. Some guys are fine with just being with her, but others ask for specific things and we don't get to decide how much we liked the session and how much money it was worth to us afterward. There's trust involved in doing these and a lady not telling you beforehand that she's not interested in doing what you told her you want breaks that trust, no matter what else she does or however much extra time she gives you.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: