View Single Post
Old 06-Aug-18, 08:20
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Chapter 7: The Breaking of Theokles

Theokles slowly walked towards the athletic and beautiful blonde woman. He drew his broadsword. In his massive arms, the sword looked only fairly large, but in reality it was a monstrous weapon that he had used to kill many foes. Lifting it to point it towards Athena, Theokles said "You have used sorcery and dark magic to destroy my forces and torture my brothers. If you dare, I challenge you to face me on skill alone! No witchcraft and no tricks!"

Athena looked at Theokles with piercing eyes and responded "I will face you in battle as a warrior and not call upon any powers until you are lying defeated... or, due to my mercy, to heal you of your wounds. But I warn you now, you will be trampled into the dirt and stripped of all of your remaining pride until you submit to me of your own free will and recognize my superiority over you!"

Theokles was shaking with anticipation at the thought of actually getting to kill Athena after all she had done! He charged forward screaming "Not today demon woman! Today you die and I will dance on your carcass!"

As Theokles charged her with his sword drawn and cocked back behind his head, Athena stood perfectly still and looked perfectly calm. When he was within an arm's length, she drew her short dagger. Theokles swung his sword down forcefully with the might of a grizzly bear but Athena smoothly side stepped the blow. His sword slammed into the ground causing sparks to fly as metal hit marble. He quickly swung it at her torso but she lept backwards and the blade missed her stomach by inches. For the next ten minutes Theokles swung his sword violently and Athena dodged it gracefully. The goddess now allowed herself to express freely what she was feeling...FUN. A beautiful smile appeared on her face as the large man grew winded from repeated swings of the large sword.

Theokles looked at the beautiful woman who was gracefully avoiding him and smiling in his face as if she were having the time of her life. He grew more infuriated and swung his sword with greater ferocity and quickness. Athena now deflected his blows with her dagger. The sight of the beautiful woman deflecting this massive sword with a small dagger...and with one hand... looked surreal. At that moment Theokles realized what he had done. He had challenged a goddess and despite her agreement to not use "magic", she was faster and stronger than he could ever be! As he watched his strongest blows easily knocked to the side by the smiling woman, he refocused himself. Even a goddess had to have a weak spot...even a goddess could be killed!

He swung with a downward thrust and watched Athena step just barely out of the way... she had to be toying with him! Letting him get just close enough to stay encouraged! When his sword hit the ground, she quickly stepped forward and with a downward stomp, snapped the mighty sword in two! Theokles watched in amazement as the petite bare foot slammed itself through the flat side of his sword and left the majority of the blade useless on the ground. Theokles looked at the sword hilt in his hand and threw it at her in frustration. Athena laughed at the flabbergasted look on his face.

"Don't you DARE laugh at me woman! I have killed 10,000 men and burned 1000 villages!" He charged her, determined to beat her to death with his bare hands! Lowering his shoulder to tackle her, he prepared for impact. Athena waited until he was directly in front of her and then she reached forward. She grabbed him by the face with her right hand. His face made a loud smacking sound as he charged into her palm. With one arm she stopped his momentum, lifted him off his feet, and slammed him head first into the ground. The impact lodged the back of his head into the broken marble floor and nearly knocked him unconscious.

As he slowly gained his senses, Theokles realized that he couldn't move his head. It was lodged into the ground just as he had seen happen to one of his men earlier in the battle. The goddess stepped up onto his chest one dainty foot at a time and stood looking down into his eyes as he struggled to free his head. She raised one foot over his face so that the slightly soiled sole of her foot was inches from his face. "If you extend your tongue and lick the dirt from my foot, we can end this now."

Theokles cursed at her and threatened her with death and torture. Theokles watched helplessly as the goddess, standing on his chest, raised her foot high in the air and then quickly brought it down upon his upturned face. The stomping foot smashed into his face like a sledgehammer. Unable to move his head, his upturned and unprotected face accepted her foot cleanly. The sole of her foot smashing evenly into his facial features, he felt his mouth and nose painfully give way under the force of the blow. She stood there for a moment after the vicious stomp with her foot resting on his face. The sensation was like a paradox - the blow of her stomp felt like a brick to the face but as her foot rested on his face he could tell it was soft and smooth. Then, the foot was raised from his face for a moment before it came slamming down again. The strong blow into his unprotected face again crushed his features. If the first blow broke his nose and busted his lips, the second blow crushed his nose and ruptured his mouth. True to her words, Athena used her powers to "heal" Theokles. Although his beating was enough to splatter blood everywhere, he did not shed one drop...externally. To the casual observer it seemed he did not bleed at all! However, while her powers blocked him from bleeding all over her foot and temple floor, it did not stop the blood from pouring down his throat from his busted mouth and crushed nose. Indeed, as he lay choking on his on blood beneath her foot, he realized her "gift" was geared towards not making a mess and not towards her "mercy" for him.

Her foot raised again and again it came crashing down. This time Theokles threw his hands up and caught her foot. However, the force of her stomp brought his hands helplessly crashing back against his own face. All of his strength was useless against her as he suffered the indignity of her foot breaking his hands and fingers against his own face. As she stood with her foot pinning his crushed hands against his broken face she permitted herself to be entertained at this fool of a man who dared to challenge a goddess and now lay crushed under her feet. The goddess let out a heart felt laugh at this pathetic creature that she cruelly toyed with. His ears rang with the sound of her amused laughter as she stomped him into oblivion. She lifted her foot again and mercilessly continued her onslaught. Now, the priestesses were cheering each blow.

STOMP! "Hoorah!"

STOMP! "Hoorah!"

A normal man would have first fell unconscious and then died under the vicious beating. But, thanks to his "gift" of immortality Theokles was painfully awake throughout the excruciating beat down. He felt pieces of his face give way with each blow. A cheek bone cracked. A facial bone shattered. On two consecutive stomps her heel led the way directly into his mouth. First he felt his teeth stomped back into his mouth and with the second stomp his jaw gave way. And of course, with each stomp her foot landed on a newly broken bone or a previously shattered one...destroying it further. While he was not externally bleeding, the damage was still obvious. His eyes and facial features began to morph. His face became grotesquely distorted as bone and flesh were battered beyond their limit. He lie there, repeatedly accepting her foot to his helpless face and slowly began to resemble Quasimodo.

STOMP! "Hoorah!" The cadence continued for what seemed like a cruel eternity. Finally she stopped raining her foot down upon his face. He lay immobilized with Athena standing on his chest and sputtered and groaned in a barely conscious state of agony. The physical beating was bad enough. His mind struggled to accept the fact that a woman was beating him in battle in the most disrespectful way...by meeting his face with the sole of her foot repeatedly. Could there be a sign that ore greatly showed him loathing? She looked down at his destroyed face and, placing the ball of her foot on his completely destroyed nose, twisted and grinded it into his face cruelly. The white hot pain was almost unbearable and he cried out in excruciating pain. She continued this to the laughter and cheers of her priestesses until he begged her to stop through his broken mouth. The goddess then gently placed her foot against his broken lips giving him the opportunity to lick her foot and end his misery. Theokles was within moments from swallowing his pride and licking the foot when he heard the taunts of the priestesses.

"Lick her foot, dog!"

"Beg for mercy!"

"Clean her soles you filthy pig!"

He hardened his spirit and refused to succumb to all of his pain. The goddess spoke "Very well." Then, she leapt high into the air and came crashing down onto his face. Her bare heels landed in each eye socket completely shattering the bone and crushing his eyes. She stood on his face and allowed her heels to sink into his head painfully where his eyes should have been as he screamed out in unimaginable pain. She waited a few moments, her soles on his forehead and her heels sinking into his eye sockets as he flailed his arms and legs in agony. Then, the pushed off of his face and flipped high in the air backwards. She came down, again heels first, and landed on his legs shattering them below the knees. Theokles was truly destroyed. Theokles silently prayed for death. He needed to end this pain, this torture, this...humiliation. Athena grabbed him by his throat and lifted him from his trapped position. Throwing him towards the crowd of young women like a sack of dog shit she said "I offered you submission twice. Now, you must receive forgiveness from all 50 priestesses before I will offer it again. Each woman may have her way with you until they all feel satisfied that you are sufficiently humbled and repentant."

The broken Theokles hit the hard marble floor and rolled around in misery. He was blinded and struggled to support his weight on all fours with shattered legs and broken hands. At first, nobody moved. All of the women seemed frozen as if they didn't know what to do. Then, they were upon him. Theokles felt both bare and sandaled feet kicking and stomping at him from every angle. He heard angry shouts and mocking laughter. He tried to cover up but it was useless. Kicks to his already broken face caused him to collapse. His men looked on in humiliated sympathy - the once mighty Theokles reduced to crawling around at the feet of young women as the beat and berated him. To be defeated by a goddess was one thing, perhaps their was some dignity in that. But being beaten and trampled by these servant women was another thing entirely. After he collapsed he felt the women walking on his body as they trampled him underfoot laughing and mocking him. In his painful and blinded state, all he could do was accept this fate. He felt women walking all over his body and giggling in delight when they got a clean shot to step on his face. Of course, since his face was a mound of broken bones and flesh, whenever a priestess got a clean shot to step on his face he cried out in distress. This only seemed to encourage them further as it seemed each time he yelled out another woman would step on his face... as if it were "her turn" now. The disrespect was epic. He felt and heard spit hitting him all over and he cringed as one woman actually bent over and farted in his face. He groveled on the floor and tried to protect himself but it was no use. If only he could see! If only he had his full strength! He would kill these bitches. But then, a foot to the groin brought him back to reality.

Slowly some of the women stopped beating him - a sign that they had seen enough to "forgive" him. He could feel less feet kicking and trampling him. Eventually, only a dozen or so women were still beating him.He hoped the worst was behind him. Then he felt two women jump on his back and command him forward. "Crawl! Carry us forward like our personal jackass!" The humiliated Theokles complied and blindly crawled forward. As he struggled not to collapse under the weight of the women on his back, he felt others walking behind him and repeatedly kicking him in his ass. Still others, walked in front of him laughing and repeatedly spitting in his face. One woman removed her shoe and repeatedly slapped him across the face with her sandal. Finally, the two women on his back got off of him and he was left on his hands and knees. He could sense someone in front of him. It was the head priestess.

She called out to Athena and begged for him to get his sight back. Athena complied and Theokles opened his eyes, looking up at the beautiful but angry woman in front of him. "I wanted you to be able to see for this. To see ME! I want this image burned into your head." She stepped out of her sandals, the sandals that were made of the faces of two of his men, and lifted her foot to his face. "Lick my toes! Use your wretched mouth to clean my toes and in between them and I will be satisfied."

A task that would have been unimaginable to him only hours before, now seemed like a foregone conclusion. The broken Theokles extended his tongue and to the sounds of a thunderous ovation from the crowd of women, licked the big toe of the head priestess. She shoved her foot forward and plunged her toes into his mouth. Tears ran down his face as Theokles sucked on the young woman's foot and allowed his tongue to swirl around all five dainty toes. He dug into the crevices between her toes with his tongue and tasted the foul taste of hot and dirty feet. With so many of his teeth missing and his jaw broken, this degrading act was as painful physically as it was emotionally.When she was satisfied he was sufficiently humbled, the head priestess removed her foot from his mouth and placed it on his face. Shoving him backwards towards the watching Athena she said "We are done with him."

Athena walked forward and asked, "Are you ready to surrender?" Theokles nodded. She then lifted her foot to his face. Theokles was fully broken now. He looked at her slightly soiled sole and thought for a long moment about what he was about to do. His tongue inched forward out of his mouth until he touched his tongue to her heel. Slowly, he dragged it up her sole to the base of her toes. The extremely salty sweat of the goddess's feet assaulted him . He also noticed that the dirt seemed to leap from her foot and onto his tongue as if her feet repelled the dirt and his tongue attracted it! A long clean streak was visible up her sole and he realized that he was literally eating the dirt from her foot... the same foot that had just stomped him into submission. With three more long licks her sole was completely clean and his ego was completely crushed. He collapsed to the floor at her feet and sobbed. She had laid waste to his army, punished his brothers in cruel and humiliating ways, beaten him within an inch of his life, allowed her priestesses to have their way with him, and forced him to eat dirt from her foot in a sign of complete subjugation. Still, as he lay groveling and crying in pain, he knew it wasn't over.

Athena smiled at him. He could tell it was a pleased smile but not a merciful one. Then she grabbed him by his hair. She leapt high into the air carrying him by his head and landed on the roof of the tallest building on the grounds - her shrine. She threw him to the floor, slamming him down on his chest with his head hanging over the ledge of the roof. She then leapt into the air and landed with one foot in the small of his back and one foot on the back of his head. The weight of her foot on his head forced his head downward and choked him by crushing his throat into the ledge. There she stood, one foot on his back and one on his head. Her foot sunk uncomfortably into his back adding to the discomfort that his broken legs, hands, and face caused him. He couldn't move well and he struggled to breathe with her foot forcing him to choke on the edge of the roof. Slowly, he felt her getting heavier and heavier. Soon her weight seemed to be crushing him. He heard and saw the priestesses cheering below.What he could not see was that Athena had turned into a marble and gold plated statue. So atop the tall building, a statue of Athena stood upon his broken body, dagger raised in victory - one foot crushing his back and one foot pinning his head. Then, Athena appeared in front of him floating in the air.

"This is your fate. Your immortality will not allow you to die. However, your broken body will cause you pain for all of eternity while you suffer the indignity of being the pedestal...the foot stool... for my statue. To all who see this, you will embody my trampled and defeated foes!" Theokles wanted to argue... to curse her. But under the crushing weight of her statue and with his throat pressed against the edge of the roof , he could not speak. His mind quickly faced the reality that he would spend eternity under the feet of this statue in excruciating pain and uncomfortably struggling to breath both due to the crushing weight and his choking position. The goddess continued, "From this vantage point you will be forced to see everything. You will watch as your brothers serve in the subjugated roles that I have created for them. Athena laughed, " Humph, the 'mighty' Pride... one: a sex object, one: a comfortable place for my priestesses to sit while they relieve themselves adown his throat, one: a foot washer for all who wish him to lick their feet clean, one: his face the pedestal to open my temple doors"... and you - the groveling floor for my triumphant statue to stand upon."

Again, Theokles struggled to try and say something... anything...this time he was able to summon a lowly grumble from his choking throat - "You bitch!"

Athena smiled. "Defiant to the last!" Athena then added the final insult. She reached into his mouth and ripped out his tongue. She held the long organ in front of his face and taunted "This tongue speaks cruelly. I have a much better way for it to spend eternity." With that she pulled out her dagger and sliced it in two down the middle. Then, she slapped each one onto the soles of her feet. Just as had happened earlier in the day, the tongue parts molded to her soles and became sandals. Theokles immediately tasted the salty soles of her feet and with heightened senses felt all of the crevices and skin textures of her soles - as if the tongue was still in his mouth. The sandal wrapped around each of her toes creating five toes thongs. While this looked like soft leather to the average eye, it was the equivalent of Athena weaving his tongue around and through all five toes. She squeezed them together and wiggled them to accentuate this fact and he immediately tasted the insides of her wiggling toes. Athena explained, "I had to dispose of my shoes earlier when fighting your men. This will serve me well. And for eternity, while you lay here and suffer, you will taste my feet ... wherever I am!"

Unable to speak, uncomfortable, and in pain, Theokles cried silently as Athena laughed in his face. He had been beaten. He had been trampled under foot. He had been forced to humiliate himself in several horrendous ways. And now, he watched as a laughing goddess Athena condemn him to lick her feet forever even though he would be trapped under her figurative feet in a different location. He locked eyes with Athena, tormented by the look of total victory in her eyes, and watched as she floated down to see her priestesses.

The 25 remaining soldiers were shaking and cowering, unsure of their fate. Athena cleared that up quickly. Standing before them she declared, "You 25 will remain here for as long as this temple stands. You will obey the commands of any and all priestesses. So that you may never know the pleasure of a priestess, you will be unable to function sexually. You will be their beasts of burden and serve them while they serve me. This is your fate." Turning to her priestesses she continued "I have given you a total victory today and given you dominion over your enemies as well. Enjoy and celebrate!" Then, to the cheers and praise of the 50 priestesses - Athena vanished.

The priestesses thought about the events of the day and couldn't believe all that had happened. Then, looking at the 25 "soldiers a few women immediately tried out their new toys - commanding the men to do silly things like bow down, kiss their toes, or give them piggy back rides. Eventually, these men were used as menial labor in the every day temple work of the priestesses. They were used like oxen or donkeys. Occasionally, if the "table" were unavailable, one would be called to provide oral pleasure. Their lives were a pitiful existence of humiliating chores and being commanded about like puppies. As for the priestesses, their lives improved dramatically. With 25 slaves to do the hard work, and the many "gifts" that were created from the former Pride brothers, their days consisted mainly of rituals to the goddess and the pleasures of getting serviced.

Epilogue:

Theokles almost grew used to the pain. The foot on his back, his battered face, his broken legs... after 75 years these things were almost easy to handle...almost. From his vantage point he watched as 25 of his former soldiers worked like mad men in the hot sun to clean the grounds. Today was the appointment of the new high priestess. He watched as the special "shoes" were handed over and the new woman delighted in putting her feet into the "faces" of two of his men. Then, he was hit with an extremely strong taste of salt and vinegar. "It must be a very hot day wherever Athena is. Her feet are very sweaty today." He tried to think of his once mighty past... the memories of glory and victory. But as he watched a woman ride the face of is "sex table" brother and another receiving a foot massage as she defecated into his other brother' mouth... the toilet... he sunk back to reality and depression. Even as her stone likeness crushed him under foot, Theokles dreamed of the day he would get revenge... be free... or at least die! Again he tasted an overwhelming taste. Athena seemed to be intentionally rubbing her toes vigorously against her sandals... his tongue. A vivid reminder that today was yet again not his day for redemption. Today, like every day, was his day to lick feet.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: