View Single Post
Old 10-Aug-18, 11:29
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Political Capital II

Tara Lawton smiled widely. The two things that she found most invigorating about life were success and winning. She swirled her wine around in her glass and stared into the burgundy elixir as she reflected on all that had transpired to bring her to this moment. Ironically, losing the election last time might have been the best thing that ever happened to her. Rich beyond her wildest dreams and wielding influence as a well respected power broker in Washington, her seat atop the pinnacle seemed to be secure. And it all started with that failed campaign bid as vice president. Tara buried her nose in the wine glass and inhaled its rich aroma as she took another sip. It was one of her favorite blends. One that she had custom ordered from her favorite California vineyard. The richly flavored fluid coated her mouth and lit up her taste buds. As she slowly sipped her wine, she shuffled a little and settled deeper into the comfortable leather recliner. Lowering her glass, she looked down at her feet with a smile. There, on all fours, kneeling in what must have been agonizing, humiliating defeat was her buffoon, her servant...her bitch. Once upon a time he was her rival. Now, he was crushed - completely and absolutely.

Tara couldn’t help but smile at how she had played this whole thing. She had nonchalantly stepped all over his campaign from the moment that he announced his candidacy, easily sending his bid for the presidency into a death spiral. She had humiliated him and stolen his dignity on her private jet, dangling his ambition on a string like a carrot in front of a desperate mule. She had kept him clinging to a small shred of hopeful optimism only to crush his spirits and his career with her speech earlier that evening. And now, having stripped him of everything he held dear... having gleefully trampled any potential accomplishments that might come from a lifetime of his effort... she settled comfortably into the soft recliner, sipping her favorite wine and enjoying the moment.

She smiled down at Senator Bronson... the self important bully... the man who thought himself superior to her in every way. She had easily manipulated him to this exact moment - on his knees before her, looking awkward and uncomfortable as he cupped her clammy bare foot in his hands. He appeared almost hypnotized as he stared at her shiny red toenails and contemplated his options. Her eyes satisfyingly studied his face as his mind raced, searching for any way out of this situation - any way to save some dignity...to avoid such an utterly devastating defeat. His brow contorted in unison with his frantic thought process and betrayed his desperation as he failed to find any winning strategy. He slowly came to grips with the inescapable. He had no options. He had no way out. Tara had played him like a master violinist and he could find no recourse but to face the fate she had authored for him.

These minutes of anguish dragged on, playing out on his face like a Broadway musical for Tara’s enjoyment. She was clothed in self satisfaction as she watched this scene unfold in front of her...at her feet. Her amusement was surpassed only by anticipation of the inevitable - the fast approaching moment when he would crumble. Then it happened. He acknowledged defeat and resigned himself to get it over with. Ashamed of himself, he attempted to raise her foot to his lips. Tara flexed her leg muscles, keeping her foot steady and rejecting the efforts of his cupped hands. He noticed how powerful and sexy her well curved legs appeared as they flexed. Then he looked up at her face. There was a combination of stern resolve and smug amusement behind her eyes. James swallowed hard to clear his throat. He felt as though he were literally choking on his own humiliation. This absolute bitch would allow him nothing. He was given no daylight to claim even a miniscule moral victory. Not even the slightest sliver. His only choice would be to acknowledge his own pitifulness.

He leaned forward, kowtowing at her feet. Seemingly in slow motion, he lowered his mouth to the foot resting in his hands. The hair on the back of his neck stood up in recognition of this nightmare. What was he about to do??!! He grimaced and then reluctantly extended his tongue. Ever so slightly, the tip of his tongue touched the underside of her pinky toe. He paused. Was this really happening? Did he have to do this? Tara said nothing. Instead, she let his hesitation add to the gravitas of the moment. She observed in silence as a current US Senator was forced to lick her toe and she raised an eyebrow as he paused one last time to ponder the task. Basking in each new humiliation as it unfolded, Tara was delighted to watch as another of his small mental barriers got toppled. In fact, she got a chill of excitement imagining the humbling discussion he was having with himself at that very moment.

James continued on, further extending his tongue at a painfully slow pace. Ignoring the deafening noise of his dignity screaming for him to stop, he willed his tongue forward and allowed it to slowly slide under her pinky toe. His tongue slid forward, pressing against the underside of her tiny toe until the tip of his tongue gently touched the ball of her foot. Tara’s toe eagerly accepted the warm coat of saliva from the moist tongue as a refreshing gift. James was too disgusted and humiliated to continue licking but his momentary paralysis had the ironic effect of hitting the pause button at the worst possible time. For the next few moments, her delicate pinky toe rested comfortably on its new bed. And, like a good house guest, her toe had presented James with a gift of its own in return - offering him a fresh streak of salty toe sweat left down the center of his tongue. His face distorted in disgust, acknowledging the deed he was doing. At that moment, nothing could not have illustrated their relationship better than the contrasting details of their individual experiences. Rich, full bodied wine delighted her taste buds while the salty residue from her toe slowly penetrated his. All the while her toe rested victoriously on his extended tongue. James snapped out of his daze an quickly retracted his violated tongue into his mouth James made a face like a child who had just taken a giant dose of the nastiest medicine imaginable. Tara’s calm, confident voice rained down with encouragement “Go on, James. Lick all of my toes. And do it with enthusiasm...like you mean it.”

James shivered at the audacity of this bitch! He never thought himself capable of such hatred for another human being. But with no outlet to act on it, the hatred turned inward. He hated himself for being so weak... for allowing himself to become a pawn to her whims. He obediently opened his mouth again and let his tongue slide forward. This time he slid it under her fourth toe. Once again his tongue made the disgusting and humiliating exchange; swapping a thin layer of warm saliva for a thin layer of her sweaty toe residue. Once again, his tongue slid forward until it touched the ball of her foot at the base of her toes...and then he dragged it sideways from the fourth toe to the third. Following the deliberate flick of his tongue, James slowly dragged it back towards his mouth licking the length of her two toes in the process. His tongue flick caught some gunk from between her toes at the base. Unbeknownst to him, it rested on the tip of his tongue and rode it back to his mouth like a carnival ride. Meanwhile, the slow drag back pressed against both toes with the flat part on the front of his tongue. His warm tongue repainted the underbelly of her fourth toe with warm saliva while applying a fresh coat to the third. His tongue continued to exchange his moist saliva for Tara’s salty toe slime all the way back to his mouth. When he allowed his tongue to re-enter, his taste buds further exploded with the salty taste of her toes and a tiny splash of bitterness from the toe gunk he slurped in as a surprise.

His disgust meant that he had to force himself to perform every movement. This continued to make all of his movements slow and deliberate which counter intuitively served to prolong every moment. Despite his disgust, his tongue went back for round three. His tongue touched the underside of her third and second digits this time, pushing forward until it hit the skin where the ball of her foot met the base of her toes. He flicked his tongue once... then retraced his path. This time, as his tongue slid along her toes, Tara moaned in pleasure under her breath. Tara’s reaction cemented the truth in his mind. Reality crashed in like a tidal wave. He wasn’t lightly touching his tongue to a toe in a quick sign of defeat and storming out in disgust as he had hoped - though even that would have been a shameful and humiliating new low point in his life. No,there was no denying or getting around it. He had spent these last moments deliberately and somewhat thoroughly... licking ...her.. toes!

James tried to let his mind wander to something else...anything else. He tried to think of something pleasant... but he couldn’t. Last week he dared to think that he would be the next president of the United States. He thought that he would fulfill his life’s ambitions and dish out sweet retribution to all of his enemies in the process. He would have held all of the power. He would have crushed Tara and anyone else who dared to make an enemy of him. Now with that hope stomped out under Tara’s shoe, he knelt at her feet like a mongrel... and willingly did a mongrel’s work.

The sudden and loud laughter of Kerry’s voice snapped him out of these thoughts. He had forgotten she was there. He looked over at his one time publicist. Even she felt free to treat him like a joke now. He silently fumed as he remembered how she had felt free to casually suggest to Tara that he lick her toes “like a dog.” This was all her idea!

Right on cue Tara looked over at Kerry and spoke with a breathy voice. “Kerry. You were right. This really does feel amazing. It’s just what I needed after a long day. I could use this every day.” Those words rang in James’ ears like a fire alarm. EVERY...DAY. Then Tara spread her toes wide and wiggled them in his face. “Lick in between my toes now James.” James let his tongue glide in between her third and fourth toes. The saltiness and the sliminess seemed to increase exponentially. James tried not to gag. Again Tara moaned her approval. “That’s a good boy.” She continued to wiggle her toes back and forth even as his tongue slithered between them. It was as if she were massaging the inside walls of her toes with his extended tongue as he licked.

For the next few minutes, James knelt at the feet of his new master, stooped over in an uncomfortable position. His knees and elbows were on the ground. His cupped hands gently supported her bare foot and his butt was high in the air as he groveled at the foot of her chair. He let his tongue run in between and under her toes over and over. He “allowed” her to wiggle her toes and squeeze his tongue in between them. As the seconds turned to minutes and then ticked by, his mouth tasted more and more like it was the inside of her shoe. With each lick and retraction into his mouth, he feasted on the waste from her sweaty toes and specks of foot glop dislodged by his probing tongue. After a few minutes of this relaxing treatment, she slid her foot forward in his hands. James offered no resistance as her five dainty toes slipped through his lips and entered his mouth. “Suck them.” she said with a casual but cold and expectant voice. So he sucked her toes, all the while his tongue worked its magic and all the while more of her foot funk and salty sweat migrated off of her toes and into his mouth. Foot sweat made itself at home on his taste buds. Slimy toe jam and specs of dead foot skin were sucked off of her toes or licked from between them. They seemed to spread out and find comfortable crevices in the far corners of his mouth to call home so that they could “remain” with James long after this ordeal was over. “Enough.” Tara said coldly. “Remove my other shoe.”

James gently placed Tara’s refreshed foot on the floor. He slipped the shoe strap from behind her heel slid a freshly clammy foot out of its home. He held her newly released foot in his hands and prepared to get this over with. Before he could resume his humiliating duties Tara spoke slowly and almost seductively. “James, in your new role as my personal assistant, this will be a permanent part of your duties. In fact, I think I will require this every day.” James’ heart sank. Tara continued, “So, it will be important for you to learn a proper technique. We are going to combine everything that you’ve been working on with this next one okay?”

James fumed. "We?" “Working on??!!” Her words made it seem like he was an apprentice who had been working to perfect his foot relieving craft!

Tara took another sip of her wine. James stared up at the red liquid with envy as the taste of her toes pulsated in his mouth. Tara gave him his marching orders. “When I ask you to relieve my sore feet you will remove my shoe from one foot. You will hold it to your face so that your nose is buried in my toes and you will inhale deeply five or six times.” Those words hit James as if she had cracked him in the head with a hammer. What was the purpose? Did his breath hold some benefit for her? He wanted to pretend that it was to cool her toes or something practical. But, he knew damn well that it was a measure solely added to cement his place in life. She waned him to voluntarily debase himself and take in the smell of her foot, fresh out of her shoe simply to humiliate him and remind him of his submission and defeat. She continued, “ Then, you will firmly massage my foot with both hands...” Tara paused and tried not to giggle “while you tickle my toes with your nose just like on the plane. Finally, when I say so, you will lick my toes just like tonight. Then you will gently suck them, cleaning away the day’s filth and erasing the day’s stress.” Tara sighed loudly at the thought of this daily ritual. Then she smiled smugly as she looked down at him. The thought of subjecting him to this “job" for the foreseeable future was just perfect.

Tara paused. There was a powerful but awkward silence as James thought of his future as her foot soothing bitch. Her words penetrated his skull. He was still a US Senator!! He still had powerful friends. He rose upright on his knees and stared intently at Tara. “Now just a minute damnit. Enough is enough!! I am a member of the Senate of the United States of America and I’ve had just about enough of this shit! I...”

SMACK! Tara’s newly freed foot planted itself firmly into James’ face with a slap, shutting him up mid sentence. The clammy ball of her foot pressed against his lips and his nose was buried in the base of her toes. “Shut up James.” Tara offered in an almost bored voice. “You know what I have on you... or did you forget? Or maybe you think there is something cool about going to prison in disgrace.” She paused for a few long seconds as if she were waiting for his respnse. After some silence she continued. “Here’s how this works - I make the rules and you say nothing! You are not entitled to any respect from me unless I offer it freely.” As if to punctuate her point, Tara forced her foot into his face and ground it into his facial features. Her grubby toes and the ball of her foot smushed forcefully into his upper lip and nose as she spoke. “First of all,I will require you to resign your senate seat. You will come work for me as my assistant.” Her bare foot continued to grind into his face as he knelt in front of her and listened to her casually tell him he would be required to abandon his life’s work and all of his dreams. He didn‘t resist...didn‘t get up and storm out. He just took it. “Now accept your place... do as your told... and begin practicing a key piece of your new job!” She even more forcefully shoved her foot into his face and crushed his nose, nearly toppling him over from his kneeling position. “Smell...my...feet!”

Even on the plane when he was humiliated over and over and even just now when he had been forced to lick and suck her toes - James had NEVER felt this low, this humiliated or this defeated. It was all he could do not to cry. Scolded and firmly put in his place, the assault on James’ face came to a halt as Tara stopped grinding her foot into his face long enough for him to voluntarily comply with her directions. He cupped her foot at the heel as her slimy toes draped his nose. His nose was buried in the base of her toes against the ball of her foot. Like a good bitch, he did as he was told. The loud sound of his very deep breathing audibly filled the room. James cringed as he inhaled the unmistakable funk of foot sweat and old shoe leather. The grime and sweat of her foot had already been ground into his face...and had already been licked and sucked into his mouth. Now, it was being deeply and directly inhaled into his lungs.

Kerry could no longer take it and she burst out laughing hysterically. “Look at you! Not so important now are you?” Kerry was crying, she was laughing so hard.

James mumbled into the ball of Tara’s foot. “Fucking bitch!”

Tara removed her foot from his face. “Excuse me?” she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“N-n-not you, ma’am. Her!” he said pointing to Kerry.

“I would be nicer to her than that if I were you. She’s going to be your supervisor you know.”

James’ eyes bulged open wide and his face turned red. Kerry’s laughter grew even louder and almost frantic. Before he could protest, Tara’s foot was slapped firmly back into his face. “Keep smelling.” She commanded. “And get back down there” she added, pointing to the ground at her feet. James got back into his uncomfortable kowtowing position from before and simultaneously started kneading her foot with his thumbs. With his elbows on the floor and his hands firmly massaging Tara’s foot, he knelt groveling and loudly sniffing her toes.

With his ass high in the air, Kerry seized her chance. Still laughing hysterically at the sight before her and the loud sniffing sound, she walked behind him. She stared at his big round butt in the air. Taking her time to measure it, she cocked her foot back and let a swift kick go into his backside. THUMP! Giggling hysterically she added “I always wanted to kick your fat ass!” Again, she gave him a firm kick in the pants. THUMP! “Imagine how those toes are going to smell when she wears nylons all day!” THUMP! Her foot slammed into his ass again. “Ewwww...imagine smelling that! Worse...imagine sucking that sweat out!”

Right on cue Tara commanded, “Suck my toes now.” Still massaging her foot, with the taste of her first foot still assaulting his mouth, with the smell of her foot sweat drying into his face, and with the funk of the deepest crevices of her toes burning his esophagus and lungs, he once again opened his mouth to accept her toes.

THUMP! Another swift kick to his elevated ass punctuated the point.

“Yeah bitch...suck her toes!” Kerry laughed.

So, the would-be president knelt in front of his enemy... massaging her foot and sucking her toes while she sipped her wine and enjoyed her moment of complete victory and the utter and complete destruction of a one time foe. His former employee and soon to be supervisor stood behind him laughing at his predicament and repeatedly kicking him in the butt. All the while, James contemplated his new reality: walking away from a lifetime of work and all of his dreams to carry his enemy’s bag and lick her feet every evening. He could no longer hold it together. Tears ran down his cheeks in two long streams as the sweat from his enemy’s toes once again filled his mouth. He heard her take another sip of her wine and then her free foot came to rest on top of his head as he knelt and ‘worked.’ “Ahhh." Tara sighed in obvious comfort and relief, apparently adding footstool to his job description. The tears ran more freely now. His ass grew sore as the assault of kicks and laughter continued to the rhythm of his sucking. This was the worst day and night of his life. Tomorrow didn’t promise to get much better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: