View Single Post
Old 17-Sep-13, 02:55
Points: 2,256, Level: 19 Points: 2,256, Level: 19 Points: 2,256, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girls hurting guys balls in wrestling (real wrestling).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulberry1313 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seems to me that as soon as the girl goes after the balls, the next move is to stick a thumb up the snatch. Turnabout is fair play, after all. And, ultimately, this is why mixed wrestling is not really a fair contest. Sexy though it may be.
Totally agree it isn't fair. And it kind of annoys me, a guy works hard and then he's disadvantaged. And it's already tough on guys to have to face girls.

At the same time.. I kind of can't really blame girls. Imagine you're in a match with a girl (a competitive match, you work hard, you have teammates rooting for you.. lots of intensity), and you know some random spot on her will weaken her. Even if you don't do it deliberately, I feel like it's hard to say you wouldn't "accidentally" have your legs all over that spot. It's just kind of instinct.

Guys are usually better about the "rule" to not go there.. and we know the other guy could just retaliate, lol.. I think most of the time the girl doesn't really intend to go there, it just sort of happens.

I totally agree though that refs need to step in and prevent it.