View Single Post
Old 26-Apr-17, 17:09
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: CFNM or CFNF Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigar4u [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cheyenne Jewel is a fetish wrestler who comes from my neck o’ the woods, Las Vegas.

Despite being just 5-foot-5 she has developed a reputation to being a competent competitive and semi-competitive wrestler, dominating and defeating men several inches taller and s0 pounds or more heavier than her.

Although she has not done a lot of CFNM matches for the video companies for which she has worked, what she has participated in have been some pretty sexy matches as the photos below demonstrate.

The photo of her kicking high demonstrates her martial arts skills and shows off her size 8.5 foot, which is rather large for a lady of her diminutive frame.

I especially like the two photos from her match with Chaz (CJ is in the pink and blue print print micro bikini). Chad can do little but play with himself as Cheyenne tightens up on her head scissors hold.

I plan to post my non-CFNM material and other photos of Cheyenne on the Cheyenne Jewel thread of this Web site.
What could be more titillating than a woman defeating a man and, after he realizes he is helpless to resist, stripping him naked?