View Single Post
Old 15-Oct-16, 18:38
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sex, relationships and our fetish

I would say your sexuality is fairly vanilla and normal. The fact you have not had sex yet by age 21 is the reason in my opinion why it is not a turn on yet. You are well into your prime sexual years (from a biological standpoint) and your only release has been wrestling oriented. I agree with you and think that once you date women and begin having oral, FS etc you would be sexualized into that stream as well.
Since your are in your sexual prime and female wrestling is your sole outlet it becomes an even more powerful fetish by reinforcing it.

I believe that had I myself not had plenty of vanilla sexual experiences by the time I began sessioning and actively experimenting with wrestling, I would be in exactly the same boat.

For your information, in todays day and age there is NOTHING to feel "weird" about in regard to what you like. I can name 20 people I know firsthand with waaay "weirder" turn-ons.

You feel strange and something is missing because your telling yourself you should. Knock that crap out and you'll be fine