View Single Post
Old 25-May-17, 08:56
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Why are we so ashamed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me, mixed wrestling is sexual, not a sport, as mentioned by a previous contributor. If it were sport, my competitive nature would override my sexual appetite and I would want to win. Whereas, in my brand of mixed wrestling, I definitely don't want to win! Having identified it as sexual, not sport, it becomes a private matter and a gentleman never discusses...
This. We know there's a divide here between those who like mixed wrestling as a competitive sport (perhaps enjoying the fondling and competition for domination) and those who get the sexual satisfaction from being defeated and dominated by the woman. And there's been many threads in which both groups seem to misunderstand each other .

I've been ashamed of my fetish since I was a kid. I had erections every time I watched fights on TV an then when I had little playful fights with (male) friends. I noticed that my erection could be felt if pressed against. It got worse when I entered my teens and I came into my pants more than once while fighting (those were fantasy fights we kids staged, in which I was the loser).

I was ashamed because I noticed it was something I could not control. And I didn't feel homosexual at all, but all of my orgasms to that day had been with other kids.

As the internet arrived, I discovered I wasn't alone in this. I also discovered the BDSM fetish of my father (who used the same computer as I did), which was far more disturbing than mine.

I had some female friends, but never got to anything sexual before my first gf, who became my wife. I brought forth the issue with a few of them and they were like EWWWW!

So, I learned this issue was taboo. That sexuality was taboo.

Fortunately, my wife goes along with my fetish. She doesn't get sexual pleasure from it as I do, and sometimes she resents it because she feels it's not her I'm enjoying but something impersonal that could be filled by anyone else. Also, it robs from her getting real sex.

I still feel ashamed to ask her for it. Sometimes I don't dare till I'm too horny and then the fight lasts close to nothing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post: