Thread: NYC muscle
View Single Post
Old 21-Apr-17, 23:01
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: NYC muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What name did NYC muscle go by before? Is she a good competitive wrestler?
Michelle Falsetta and I met with her a couple of years ago. She was wasy to get a session from. She is cool and nice, she is strong but not overbearing. She is in veey good shape but she is has no real technique, so she is not hard to make tap. Her legs are strong when she squeezes but, there not as strong as they look, Indra who does not wrestle any more who was super cool, had very good legs. I always let the lady go competitive and I go semi, but I started almost doing fantasy and letting her get me into spots before getting out. She is a nice and cool person but many other ladies tap, they are ready again. She is a bit but, not as quick as many other ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone know what happened to mixedwrestlingevent.com? Michelle was running it.
She used to run them but she stopped, she said they would always lose money and not make enough. It is a shame because I would love for that to start again, but I understand why they don't. Many men have this wrestling fetish, but many won't do it in front of others.