View Single Post
Old 29-May-18, 17:21
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Global Takeover day story

It has been a while with this story. A very long while. But i have returned to it to carry it on a bit more.

Chapter 7 (Andy)

Part 1
Village in east of england, UK
New year’s eve in the not too distant future (6 months till GTD)

Andy futilely tried to comb down a tuft of hair that refused to stay down. He stood in front of his bathroom mirror, getting ready to go out to welcome the New Year in. He gave up hope of getting his hair in order and headed downstairs, the floorboards creaking as he stepped down the stairs. He went into the kitchen to collect some cider for pre drinks, he greeted his parents as they prepared food for the dinner party they were hosting. Although knowing his parents, they would fall asleep in front of the tv before midnight.
Andy put on a pair of smart casual shoes and donned a coat before bidding farewell to his parents and headed out the door. The chill December wind bit at his exposed skin as he walked down the icy street. As with all plans to meet up with friends, what was once planned to be a huge get together now only consisted of Andy and three others. His other friends going to various other events. He was heading towards the house of Sarah, a very intelligent and pretty friend who was a student at Cambridge University.
Andy rung the bell to Sarah’s house, he only had to wait for a few seconds before she answered the door, wearing tight fitting jeans and a warm looking jumper. “Come on in, the others are in the dining room” she smiled as she stepped aside to let Andy pass. His skin tingled as the warmth of the house contrasted with his frozen skin. As he stepped into the dining room, he saw his friends, Dom and Kate, gathered round the table chatting and drinking. As soon as they saw him they greeted him with enthusiasm and he and Sarah joined them around the table. His heart was bursting with nostalgia as he was reminded of his teenage years growing up in this area and with these friends. Out came the cards and the alcohol flowed freely as they played drinking games and chatted. As usual, Andy was more often than not the loser of the games, or at least it felt that way to him. They chatted about university and of the future, Dom and Kate had both recently graduated and were currently desperately searching for work, with little luck so far. Sarah was still at university, little surprise as she was studying medicine at Cambridge.
Well before midnight, all the alcohol had been finished and Andy and his friends decided to welcome in the New Year at the local pub. With uncoordinated effort, they managed to put on their shoes and wrap up before heading outside. Frost had started to form and their journey to the pub was slowed by the icy paths. Dom walked alongside Andy, their conversation focused on their interests of video games and other slightly nerdy topics, a few metres behind them Sarah and Katherine talked together. “Anyway, any luck with girls at uni?” Dom inquired.
Andy glanced at him, “um, unfortunately not.” His thoughts involuntarily turned to Shona, his experience with her had definitely scarred his approach to women. Luckily she had not tormented him over the past fortnight. “No worries, I’m sure you will find someone eventually.” Dom reassured Andy. They turned a corner and arrived at the pub.

Andy and his friends spent the rest of the evening drinking and chatting at the pub, they even did a little karaoke together. When the countdown to midnight began, they joined the rest of the fairly crowded pub and welcomed in the New Year. Andy and his friends remained for a while before heading off after the bell for last orders was rung. They slowly made their way through the streets, dropping Dom off, then Kate, before it was only Andy and Sarah left.

The street was empty except Andy, Sarah and a drunk guy walking towards them. Andy noticed the guy and was automatically suspicious of him. As they got closer, Andy shifted himself slightly so that He was in between Sarah and the man. Who Andy could now see clearly staring at Sarah’s body, despite her multiple layers of clothes. Time seemed to suddenly speed up as the man stumbled towards them, his hand outstretched towards Sarah. “Hey!” Andy shouted as he tried to push the guy away. Unfortunately, As Andy attempted to push the man away, his foot slipped on an icy patch of ground and he fell backwards. His head smacked the pavement.

Andy was disorientated as he heard Sarah shout in anger and Andy heard a large thud from beside him as a large shape fell down on the floor. Andy blinked as his vision blurred and spun. The shape got up, cursing loudly. Andy turned around to watch the large shape, which Andy assumed was the drunk man. He charged towards Sarah, or at least tried to. His drunkenness meant that his charge veered off to one side. Aided by a well placed leg to trip him up, the man yet again fell to the floor. Andy tried to get up, but a combination of alcohol and the hit to his head made him feel sick. He watched as Sarah came over “are you ok?” she asked as she felt the back of his head and looked into his eyes “doesn’t look too bad.”

Andy leaned on Sarah as she helped him up. His vision spun as he moved. Andy heard the man approach before he saw him. Sarah had also noticed him “stay here” she said as she moved off towards the man. Andy tried to call out, but he had to close his eyes and shut his mouth to prevent himself throwing up. He opened his eyes and saw Sarah behind the man, how had she managed to get around him with such ease? Andy wondered. Before the man was able to react, Sarah kicked behind his knee, sending him to one knee, before sending another foot from behind up into his groin. Yet again the man fell, but this time he stayed down as he covered his groin in pain.

Sarah returned to Andy and put his arm over her shoulder and supported him. As they slowly walked away, Andy’s vision still spun, but he noticed that it was getting slightly better. “Let’s go back to mine, It’s closest to here” Sarah said as Andy just grunted in agreement. For what felt like an eternity, Andy was helped through the streets by Sarah, his vision still spinning, luckily he no longer felt like he was going to be sick. Finally, they stood in front of Sarah’s house as she fumbled with the key, manging to unlock and open the door after the second try.
Sarah kicked off her own shoes and helped Andy out of his, before guiding him up the stairs and towards her room. Andy felt the softness of a pillow on his head as he was helped into bed, the ceiling still spun as he looked up. The last thing he saw before sleep finally took him was Sarah checking his head to make sure he was ok.
Andy opened his eyes, trying to recall what happened the night before. He was confused for a moment as the room he saw was not his own room. It looked too feminine to be his room. He rolled out of bed, before realising that a shape was in his way. It moved and groaned as Sarahs head popped out of the covers. “Um, did we?” Andy asked as Sarah bade him good morning.
“No, no we didn’t” she replied as she rolled out of bed, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of knickers. Andy crawled out of bed, still in his jeans and shirt, which were al crumpled from sleeping in them. He saw his mobile and wallet on the bedside table. “Why don’t you take a shower and I will make some tea” Sarah said as she put on a dressing gown and some slippers. Andy nodded as he followed her to the bathroom, she gave him a spare towel and left him alone.

As Sarah returned to her room, she heard Andy’s phone buzz and a message pop up on the screen. Curiosity getting the better of her she picked up the phone and read the message from a girl called Shona.
‘Hope you enjoyed the New Year slave, because this year will be the best year ever. I look forward to beating you up again and showing you how stronger I am.’
Reading the message, she was shocked and angry, this Shona girl had not only risked exposure of GTD, but had also beaten up and blackmailed her friend. When Sarah had been told of GTD by Claire, she saw it as an opportunity to bring about a more peaceful and fair world, where a united female gender would rule the world peacefully and not wage pointless wars. Her study of medicine had opened her eyes to the pain that injuries from weapons could inflict on someone. But if girls like this Shona were misusing their strength to abuse and hurt innocent men, which was a problem.
Sarah, looked up Shona, before carefully returning Andy’s mobile to where it had lain on the table before finding her own and dialling up Claire.
“Hello” Claire said as answered.
“Hi Claire, it’s me Sarah.”
“Oh hi there, happy New Year. Is anything the matter?”
“There is actually, it’s about this girl called Shona-“
Andy finished in the shower and dried himself, before putting back on his clothes from last night. He already felt better. As he returned to Sarah’s room, she was at the tail end of a conversation on her phone.
“I understand it will be a while before you can deal with her, but thank you none the less. Have a good New Year, bye.”
Sarah put down her mobile and jumped as she saw Andy enter the room.
“How long were you there?” she asked.
“I just arrived, don’t worry I didn’t hear your conversation. Who was it?”
“Um, just an aunt.”
Andy thought something was a bit off, Was she lying. Oh well, probably didn’t concern him. He pocketed his wallet and mobile and followed Sarah down as she went to the kitchen and made tea and breakfast for them both. After Breakfast, he said goodbye to Sarah and made his way home. He checked his phone and groaned as he saw a message from Shona appear on the screen.
‘Hope you enjoyed the New Year slave, because this year will be the best year ever. I look forward to beating you up again and showing you how stronger I am.’
‘I will be home alone week after next for a few days. I expect you to be here and stay over. I want to have some more fun with you. If you don’t come, I will show the world the pictures of me beating you up.’
Andy heart sunk with fear. Did he go to hers and suffer again, or did he stay home and let her release those photos? His social life would be over if those pictures got out, unless. A plan started to form in his mind, Andy was certain that if he was able to get onto her phone, he could find and delete all the incriminating photos. He doubted that she had backed them up, she didn’t seem like the type to know how to do that.

Part 2
Town in South East England
2 week after New Years Eve (5 and a half months till GTD)

Andy strode through the streets of the town, heading towards Shona’s house, he had formulated a variety of plans to get her phone. Luckily, he had a friend from University who was a hacker and he had been willing to give Andy a program on his phone that would allow him to remotely control Shona’s phone, all he needed was time to get the program to work, and to get his mobile within a few feet of hers. He checked his phone to remind himself of her instructions.

‘Wait for me outside my house, I will come home from school at half three.’

When Andy arrived at her house, the driveway was empty of cars. He checked the time, 1507. Andy sat down on the step up to the front door and waited. His heart nervously beating as he awaited his tormentress. Slowly, he saw students between the ages of 12 and 16 start to walk by as the school day at the local college ended. The uniform consisted of a white shirt, a black blazer with the school logo and a purple tie with diagonal yellow stripes. The boys wore black trousers, while the girls wore black pleated skirts and tights that were thick enough to keep them warm in the winter.

He spotted Shona, in uniform, walking with two other school girls, around her age. One had very light brown hair, while the other looked to be part black, she had curly dark hair that was tied up. Shona smiled as she saw Andy, a mischievous smile that made Andy nervous.

“Hello there slave. Good to see you have arrived on time.”

“Yes mistress”

Shona’s friends giggled as Andy replied, he felt his face flush with embarrassment.

“Oh, where are my manners. This is Maisie and Megan” Shona said as she pointed first at the light brown haired girl and then at the curly haired girl.

“Hello Megan, hello Maisie, I’m Andy.”

Shona strode past Andy and unlocked the front door and beckoned the others inside. The girls put down their bags in the hallway and kicked off their pumps, leaving them all in their black tights. Andy put down his rucksack and undid his shoes as Shona locked the door behind him. He glanced at Maisie and Megan, he knew he would not be successful with all three girls together, so he would have to wait until they left. Hopefully they would not be here forever.

As they all walked into the front room, Andy noticed just how small the girls looked compared to him. The last time he had seen Shona, she was wearing very high heels. Without them, she appeared much shorter. He guessed he was about half a foot, if not more, taller than the three girls. In the front room the girls sat together on a sofa, laughing and chatting.
“So what’s the deal with him?” Maisie asked Shona.

“Oh, this is a good story, Andy get on your knees and kiss our feet while I tell it”

Andy, looked at her in disbelief. Kissing feet, he wasn’t some slave. But when she pulled out her phone and waved it around he sighed and got down on his knees in front of Shona, he bent down and gave each of them a light peck. He heard Shona recount the time that she had beaten him up. He moved across to Megan and kissed her feet and finally moved on to Maisie. The girls laughed as he kissed their feet. Andy told himself that this was necessary for Shona to hopefully drop her guard and give Andy the chance to access her phone and delete the photos. Andy looked up and saw Shona showing the others the photos on her phone.

“That is so cool, how did you beat him up. He is so much stronger looking than you?” Maisie asked.

“I will tell you one day, but not at the moment.”

“Can you at least give a demonstration?”

“I can definitely do that, you hear that Andy? I am going to beat you up again and this time we will have an audience.”

Shona jumped up and pushed the coffee table to the side of the room, making a space big enough to fight in.

“Come on get up.”

Andy complied and rose to his feet to face Shona. This was ridiculous, she appeared so normal and innocent. She did not appear strong, yet last summer proved otherwise. Or perhaps, it was just bad luck that had allowed her to win. It was true that Andy was caught off guard and was hesitant to retaliate. This time would be different. Andy was ready. At least that was what Andy hoped as he looked at Shona in her school uniform. It was amazing how different clothes made someone look. Last summer she looked so grown up, yet slutty in her party outfit and high heels. Now, with her school uniform on, it just emphasised how young she was.

Shona approached Andy, who decided quickly that he would try and surprise her and knock her off guard. He charged forward and was satisfied to see a look of surprise on her face as he charged into her. She stumbled backwards, and would have fallen if she had not managed to wrap her arms around Andy’s neck. Andy tried to pry her arms off of his neck as he tried to prevent her from finding her feet. So far so good Andy thought as Shona struggled to find footing, her tights clad feet slipping on the floor.
Andy shouted in pain as Shona kicked up into his groin, he saw her laugh as he stumbled backwards. This allowed her to find her feet again. Andy tried to fight through the pain and grabbed her in a headlock, as she kept his head wrapped in a headlock as well. They struggled with each other and very quickly Andy was realising that the fight last summer was not a fluke. She was stronger and she was winning the fight. He was slowly being forced back, she was going to win again unless Andy changed the condition of the fight. He looked down and quickly let go off her head. Surprised, Shona was slow to react as Andy grabbed hold of her leg and lifted it up, forcing Shona onto one foot as he hugged her thigh. He then pushed against her, forcing her to lose balance and fall over.
Shona let go off Andy’s neck, but before he could take advantage of his new found freedom, her other leg swung over the one that Andy held. Andy let go of her leg as he tried to escape her other leg, but very quickly she had trapped his head between her thighs. His position meant that he was forced to look at her tights encased ass, her skirt had fallen up to expose her ass. Shona looked over at Andy as he tried to pry her legs apart and escape the scissors. She laughed at his predicament as she started to apply pressure. Andy knew that it was over, she had won yet again, he looked up as Megan and Maisie watched and laughed, cheering Shona as her ever tightening scissors made Andy’s face go redder and redder. Andy stopped struggling and tapped against Shona’s thigh.

“I give up. I give up.”

Shona released the pressure on Andy as she stood up, leaving Andy on the floor. She rested her foot on his chest in a victory pose as Maisie and Megan came over and congratulated her. Andy looked up at the three girls who stood towering above him, Shona was straightening out her uniform, making sure her skirt was in place. She looked down at Andy.

“Tell Maisie and Megan here who the strongest is. And lay it on thick.” Shona ordered Andy.

“You are mistress. You are the strongest. I am weak compared to you and will never be a match for someone as strong and as beautiful as you mistress.”

Megan and Maisie laughed as he said this. If he could have, he would have gone redder with embarrassment, but as it was he was already completely humiliated by Shona.

“Could we have a go at fighting him?” Maisie asked.

“You think you can handle him? I am stronger than you, so it will be harder for you.” Shona replied.

Not again Andy thought as he heard them talk, another fight, against another girl. He reminded himself that he must endure this for a chance to get a chance to delete the photos on Shona’s phone.

“How about the two of you against Andy?”

“That works for us” replied Megan.

Shona helped Andy up as Megan and Maisie got ready to fight. Andy looked at them and pondered if they would also be too strong for him. Shona was strong, almost unnaturally strong for a girl of her size and age. Maybe Megan and Maisie were as well. Only one way to find out Andy thought as he sighed inwardly. He turned to face the girls.

He watched as the two girls crept cautiously towards him, Megan on the left and Maisie on the right. Andy doubted the same tactic used on Shona would work on them. He knew that if both got to him at the same time, it was likely to be game over for him. As they got closer, Megan lunged forward from the left. Andy grabbed her wrist and swung her round, using her own momentum against her. She slammed into Maisie, who had herself begun to lunge towards Andy from the right. The girls fell over in a heap, as Andy looked on in surprise, he hadn’t expected it to be that easy. As they got up, they approached even more cautiously than before. Megan kicked at Andy, who stepped back to avoid the hit. Maisie sent a punch into his chest that he failed to dodge. It winded Andy, but did not hurt him too much.

Megan tackled him round the waist, forcing Andy back even more. Maisie tried to get Andy into a headlock, although he managed to keep her arms from wrapping around his head. Changing tactic, Maisie sent a fist into the side of his head, which made his head ring. This allowed Megan to force him to fall on his back. Before she could take advantage of this victory, Andy wrapped his legs around Megan’s torso and managed to keep her immobilised as she grabbed at his legs, futilely trying to get free. Maisie dropped herself on top of his chest, making him shout out in pain as she straddled his chest. Andy knew he was in trouble, his legs had ensured that Megan was no longer an issue, although he had nearly lost her a few times. Maisie, however had got him in a compromising position and he could not use his legs to get her off.
It was time to play a bit dirty. He grabbed hold of her wrists and dug his thumbs into them, causing her to shout out in pain and try to escape his hold. She started to stand up in order to use her legs to escape his grip. As soon as she did, he grabbed her legs and hugged them as tightly as possible. She fell over and Andy moved his tight grip up to just above her knees. Both girls struggled for a minute as Andy used a lot of his strength to keep them trapped. Finally Shona walked over.

“Ok guys the fight is over, Andy let them go, you win this time.”

Andy relaxed and let go of the girls, they stood up and gave Andy some distance. This victory had definitely boosted his confidence again, as he stood up he saw Shona holding a takeaway menu. She gave him the menu.

“Ring up and order us the set menu C for three people” Shona ordered.

“Yes mistress.”

Andy complied with Shona’s command, despite his recent victory, he dare not anger Shona, knowing that she could beat him, especially after the two fights had tired him out. He used his mobile to ring up the takeaway and order takeaway to be delivered.

When the takeaway arrived half an hour later, Andy was ordered to answer the door and pay for the meal with his own money. Shona had returned the room to its normal setting and had put out drinks and cutlery on the table. Andy put the food down and allowed the girls to start digging in.

“Kneel there.” Shona said as she pointed by the coffee table.

Tom knelt down and Shona sat on him, using him as a chair. For the whole meal, he knelt and listened as the girls chatted about various things. He looked back on the two fights. Shona had proved way too strong for Andy, however he was able to beat Maisie and Megan at the same time. Something was definitely strange about the whole situation. How could Shona be so strong yet look like an average sized 14 year old girl? If she was a heavyset, fat or muscular person, he could understand where her strength came from, but she was thin and delicate looking. Maybe it was steroids or some other sort of drug she took? Andy made himself believe this, she definitely wasn’t naturally stronger than him.

After they had finished, Megan and Maisie started to prepare to leave. Shona stood up and ordered Andy to kiss Megan and Maisie on the feet as they headed into the hallway.

“Andy, clean up the front room.”

“Yes mistress.” Andy turned into the front room and saw that Shona had left her mobile on the coffee table. Looking around he saw that Shona was preoccupied with her friends. Andy took out his phone and activated the programme. It started to search for nearby phones. Andy rustled the takeaway containers as he glanced towards the door. It found Shona’s phone and Andy ordered it to start accessing it. He heard the front door close. Heart thumping, he hid his phone underneath the table. Luckily there was a lower level of the table, where a bunch of books and magazines were left. Andy hid his phone underneath a magazine. Close enough to Shona’s phone.

“Hurry up.” Shona said as she entered the front room. Andy’s heart beat, thinking for a second that she had spotted him hiding his phone. He continued to tidy up the table, putting the empty takeaway containers into the plastic bag that they came in. As he headed to the kitchen, Shona slapped his ass. Laughing as he jumped forward in surprise. As he put the bag in the bin, he heard her go upstairs.
Heart beating. He returned to the front room. Found his phone. The programme had successfully accessed Shona’s phone. A replica of her home screen appeared on his. He heard footsteps upstairs. He used his phone to access her photo gallery. More footsteps upstairs. He started to scroll through her photos. There were so many. He jumped as he heard a loud bang upstairs. He scrolled past Halloween photos. How can someone take so many photos? He stopped at what he thought were the photos. They were not the ones of him though, they were photos of Connor being beaten up by Shona. Andy continued to scroll, no time to save Connor. Footsteps from upstairs. Shona was returning. Finally Andy found the photos. He selected them. The footsteps started coming down the stairs. He deleted them, ticking the box to delete them permanently. He shut down the programme. The footsteps reached the bottom of the staircase. He stuffed his mobile into his pocket as Shona entered the room carrying a few plastic bags filled with stuff.

“Slacking are we? I have just the stuff to punish-“

Shona was cut off as the door rang. Shona sighed as she dropped the bags and answered the door. Andy didn’t hear what was being said as he returned to cleaning up. However very soon he could hear raised voices and Shona stomped back into the front room.

“Get out of my house! Get out now!”

Andy was momentarily confused at the change in attitude. But quickly complied as he put down the plate he was holding and went into the hallway. A woman with blonde hair, who looked vaguely familiar, stood there waiting. Andy greeted her as he put on his shoes and grabbed his bag. He left the house and strode quickly down the darkened streets. He had escaped from Shona and had destroyed the evidence she had to blackmail him with. He glanced back, relieved to find no one following. As soon as he turned the corner, he started to jog. Eager to get as far away from Shona as possible. That one afternoon was bad enough, Andy dreaded to think what would have happened if he was forced to stay the whole week that he was originally ordered to.
As Andy got on the train, his heart relaxed, he was free and now life could return to normal.

Last edited by andithsmith; 29-May-18 at 19:08.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post: