View Single Post
Old 19-Jun-18, 05:54
Points: 5,429, Level: 31 Points: 5,429, Level: 31 Points: 5,429, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girlfriend Defeats Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe if you did some research you'd have noticed I've received ten times more thanks than you on this forum - so maybe you should pipe down.

Also, what did you expect would be the reaction to your original inane post? That people were going to read it and think "Oh, this punter wants more videos, guess I'll drop everything I'm doing and find him some!"

That's not how it works, people post videos as they find them - asking people to find them for you is ridiculous and makes you seem like an entitled douche.

Unless you can contribute something of value, just keep quiet.
Firstly you no lifer, Having more thanks than me doesnt mean a thing. It's like facebook and getting a like, So dont try and be clever with me. When I made a request I was asking in a generous way to everyone here if they had any luck with any gf vs bf videos, I wasnt ordering them like a slave to find me some, I simply was trying to seek info from others and hope they did and post some.
I suggest you stick those 2k likes in your mouth and be Quiet, To say to me that you have 10 times more likes than me makes me worry about your lifestyle in general, so I suggest you sort yourself out in the real world.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greekboy28 For This Useful Post: