Thread: ScissorFoxes
View Single Post
Old 21-Jan-13, 01:42
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,739 Times in 1,999 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by twq87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hooray for deadly sin! : )

thank you very much for your detailed answer(sorry, my english is not so good)

i wanna ask you 3 little questions : )

1) i wonder who's legs are the strongest among all the womans scissored you. i appreciate if you write top 5 : /

2) what about injuries ? did you have serious problems because of scissors?

3) i think bodyscissor is more effective than headscissor.... what do you think as ana expert ?

btw i wanna say you are very lucky guy.
1) That's a really tough question but I guess I will go by the Foxes which brought me to the point of complete terror. Keep in mind that some other Foxes probably held back fearing they would kill me so this list more or less represents the ones that almost did kill me accidentally or just cuz.

1. Monix (Just check out the video "Scared To Death" and you'll know what I'm talking about.)

2. Brigita Brezovac (I thought I was going to die in the "Boot Camp" video.)

3. Queen Rita (She shows no mercy and the video "10 Minutes of Scissor Hell" really was.)

4. Sunfire (make sure to check out Scissor Challenge 11 & 22 and you will feel sorry for me.)

5. Cindy Huntress (her legs are like concrete pillars and made me quit before Scissor Challenge 6 was over but didn't let me.)

Even though these girls are mainly FBBs, I've had some very scary experiences with many of the other girls of all sizes including my fiance.

2) Never sustained any serious injuries. Only soar necks the next day or 2 and broken blood vessels in my face.

3) I have a really strong core from years in martial arts so most bodyscissors are ineffective on me. Very few have made me really tap out. Front and Reverse headscissors are the deadliest IMO because they are the easiest to get knocked out in and the hardest to escape because of the inability to reach the ankles to unlock them. Side throat scissors can hurt a lot and a well performed figure-4 can also cut your air supply off or knock you out.

I hope this helps and as lucky as you think I am (which I mostly agree), it does get freakin' scary sometimes.

Jay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post: