Thread: ScissorFoxes
View Single Post
Old 21-Jan-13, 15:57
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,725 Times in 1,999 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jay,
Would you mind telling us who tapped you out in a body scissors. Now to the main points. First I think you have great videos with sexy yet skilled women. One suggestion is to look at how you end a video. So many sites have done the "ko" ending that even the real one arent what they used to be. Also in your sites very early days how did you go at getting popular women to shoot for you.

Thanks
Thanks revanyo! I've been bodyscissored so many times, it's really hard to remember everything. 3 things that come to mind is Rita Sargo's bodyscissors (she is just brutal and crazy strong). Jenny Blaze made me black out for a couple seconds which I thought was impossible from a bodyscissor. And when Venus puts me in one (which is often), it hurts like hell when she starts to release. Oh yeah, and with Scarlett's long legs, she was able to do a figure-4 on my body and that was really tight.

As for endings, how would you suggest we end the video? We have currently added many neck breakers which seem to be very popular and victory poses. Let me know what you would prefer seeing and we'll see what we can do.

In the beginning, all I had was the ScissorGoddess and ScissorPrincess sites up so when I contacted Shannon Dallas and Frankie, I told them that the new site would be like that but feature more girls. I was also paying for all travel expenses back then because it was the only way we could get girls to come to Calgary at the time. We don't do that anymore because we are in Toronto now which have many more local models and session wrestlers who visit. I also used to have a part time job which I don't anymore so every dollar counts.

Jay