View Single Post
Old 16-Jul-12, 19:23
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone got beaten by two females?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this must have been my lucky night

Was watching a film with two females friends this afternoon. We were watching the movie "Haywire".

Both girls loved the movie, and they were really excited by some of the scenes where Gina Carano fought some of the guys...

They are both competentive girls from doing sports. So when the movie was over they asked me if i wanted to playwrestle. I didnt hesitate a second, and suddenly we were wrestling in the living room. None of the girls have wrestling experience, but they are fit from doing athletics and dancing.

When we wrestled i first got one of them to the floor, but before i managed to pin her, the other one applied a headlock on me and managed to trip me over. The other one quickly sat on me thighs. I tried to kick her off, but the one applying the headlock and now lying over my, sat up on my chest and bounced a couple of times (she wheighs about 160 pounds).

After the bouncing she got her thighs around my head and sat even higher on my chest. The girl who sat on my thighs was now sitting on my stomach.
I think they sat like this for about five minutes while i struggled.

We also fought two more times the after.
You should tell the full story in the "stories" section of the forum. Sounds like it'd make a good read.

Last edited by enigma; 17-Jul-12 at 18:01.