View Single Post
Old 03-Jan-17, 17:39
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: A Squire Suffers (A Game of Thrones Story)

Part 2: The Beautiful Alla

The young squire jolted awake in a feverish panic. He was in a state of utter confusion as he sat up and looked around to see Queen Margaery and her large handmaiden Elinor seated on a log a few feet from him.

"Welcome back young squire." The queen proclaimed as the boy brought his hands to his face in an effort to clear the cob webs. He recoiled a bit when he felt the sticky juices that covered his lips and nose. Margaery erupted in laughter.

"Be proud of those battle wounds boy! You'd rather those than the scars of real war!" The queen exclaimed as the squire pushed himself to his feet.

"I suppose so, your grace." He responded quietly, his head still pounding.

"Well you certainly fought valiantly and shall be commended for your bravery. Elinor is quite skilled at smothering and you did manage to put up more of a fight than most." The queen proclaimed, which drew a smile from the young squire.

"Thank you, your grace." He answered back proudly.

"Unfortunately the gods were not on your side for that encounter but perhaps you will have more luck against Alla. She's not as tall as Elinor but do not let her beauty deceive you. I've been told that her legs are amongst the most powerful in all of Westoros and she's been most eager to show you." Margaery proclaimed and pointed over his shoulder.

The squire spun around to see one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen, the queen included, standing there before him, completely nude. Alla was a slender woman, about the same height as him, with long dark hair and perky little breasts. If he had to guess, she probably weighed a bit less than him and she looked like she would hardly be a threat in any sort of fight.

"Why hello there squire. Ready for another tussle?" Alla asked innocently, twirling her hair on one of her fingers.

"Of course my lady. I must confess to you now though, despite your unmatched beauty, I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to defeat you. I beg your forgiveness, but you stand in the way of me obtaining a squire status. I trust you understand." He confessed, not wanting to offend the queen or the gorgeous hand maiden in front of him.

"I understand young squire, now prepare yourself as I'm eager to show you what this lady is capable of." Proclaimed Alla as she stepped toward her opponent.

The squire didn't wait for her to get any closer and rushed right at her recklessly. The hand maiden simply side stepped the boy as he plunged face first to the ground. Alla stepped over his back, leaned down, grabbed a handful of his hair and playfully rubbed his face in the dirt.

"Silly boy." Was all she said before releasing him and stepping away. The squire popped up angrily as he heard the queen giggling at his folly. He approached Alla slower this time but once he got close, she suddenly sat down. He paused, not sure what to do as the naked handmaiden leaned back until she was laying on the forest floor, her legs spread wide open.

"Come on then squire. I'll let you start on top." She said, further angering him. It was bad enough she had smashed his face in the dirt, but now she seemed to be taunting him as if he posed no threat whatsoever. As bothersome as this was for him, there was too much at stake and he figured if she was foolish enough to give him an advantage that he should absolutely take it. So the squire straddled the young lady and sat down on her stomach. He leaned forward and pinned her wrists to the ground.

"Forgive me my lady, but I don't think that was a very wise decision." He remarked, looking down into the beautiful girl's brown eyes. Before he could think of what to do, her wrists began pushing back and lifted off the forest floor. The boy struggled to force them back down but Alla kept pressing until she was seated upright, face to face with the squire.

"Forgive me boy, but the only unwise decision made today was your entering our forest, young squire." She commented and gave one more firm push forward, forcing her opponent backwards. She quickly hopped past his guard and pressed her crotch under his chin. She then maneuvered his arms into the fold of her knees and sat back onto his chest. Satisfied with her pin, she pulled her wrists free of his grip and crossed her arms in front of her.

The squire looked up at Alla and was stunned. Her neatly trimmed, dark pubic hair and glistening pussy was practically mesmerizing him but he knew he couldn't be distracted and had to break free. He reasoned that he should be able to escape as she was much lighter than Elinor and tried to sit up but quickly realized he could not budge her. He began to panic again as he realized that from this position, she could easily smother him just as his previous opponent had done and he had no desire to experience that again. He began kicking wildly and bridging beneath her but she rode out all of his attempts. How could this be? He wondered as he twisted and squirmed every direction possible without any success. She was just a lady and he was almost a full grown man. Perhaps his earlier fight had taken more out of him than he had first realized.

"Now Alla, the poor boy is clearly terrified of you. Stop toying with him and put him out of his misery already. After all, I still haven't had my turn yet." Declared the queen.

"As you command, your grace." Alla responded and reached down towards the squire's nose, pinching it shut playfully a few times before rolling to her side and stretching her legs straight. The squire looked up confused for a moment as he had braced for a smother but suddenly his eyes bulged as Alla's thighs flexed on either side of his neck.

He tried to protest but no words could come out as the hand maiden's creamy thighs strangled him. He pried desperately at her legs but she seemed to only squeeze harder the more he struggled.

"I warned you of her legs squire. You should know to always listen to the queen!" Margaery proclaimed as the young boy's eye lids began to droop. His prying attempts were growing weaker as he now resorted to scratching at his tormentor's flat tummy.

"You were right, your grace. This one does put up a great fight!" Alla announced, snatching his hands away from her body and unleashing another powerful squeeze.

"Glad to hear it Alla. Perhaps you should try a different angle. The boy has seen plenty of pussy today. I think he could use a bit more ass, don't you?" The queen asked.

"If it pleases you, your grace" Alla answered and released her hold. The young squire rolled limply onto his back, semi conscious. The hand maiden crawled past his head facing his feet, reached back snatching a handful of hair to lift his head off the ground and pulled his throat tightly into her crotch. Then she fastened her ankles and squeezed her legs into a perfect reverse head scissor.

"Splendid! The last thing he saw before losing before was Elinor's sweet pussy. And now this time, the last thing he'll see is your magnificent ass! How delightful!" The queen exclaimed as the young squire was weakly pulling at the handmaiden's thighs. A few moments later and his hands fell limply to the forest floor. Alla continued to squeeze as Margaery stood and approached the two.

The queen grabbed one of the squire's wrists and held it up before dropping it and watching it fall lifelessly to the ground. She then squatted towards his face and pulled his eyelids open and released them, watching them snap shut.

"My dearest Alla, I do believe your legs have proven too much for this poor boy! I pronounce you the winner of this fight and will be sure to reward you handsomely for your efforts!" Proclaimed the queen. It wasn't until this announcement that Alla finally unlocked her ankles, the squire's lifeless head falling back to the ground. She then knelt astride the squire's head and dropped down onto his unconscious face, flexing her biceps towards the queen.

"Thank you, your grace. Your compliments humble me." Alla remarked.

"Very well Alla but you may release him now. There will be plenty of time with him once I make him my slave. But if you really require more play time, you have my leave to wake him up if you must." Margaery said, bringing a smile to the hand maiden's face.

"I'd love to, your grace." Alla responded and lifted off of the squire's face. She stood over him and brought her bare foot to his lips, forcing her toes into his mouth. She continued to apply pressure, gagging the poor boy awake and into an uncontrollable coughing fit.

"Welcome back young squire. It was another great effort in a losing battle but no worries. You have one more opportunity to spare you from slavery." Margaery proclaimed, and pulled her dress off.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post: