View Single Post
Old 14-Jan-18, 06:05
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Racquetball Bet
Author: Unknown

Chapter 3

Breakfast was easy enough; scrambled eggs, toast, orange juice and coffee as requested. I had everything ready with two places set on the kitchen table when mom came striding into the kitchen table to find me waiting at attention by her chair. She smiled as I bowed and slid her chair out for her to sit, then slid it forward after she did. I then went to take my seat when she stopped me.

“What are you doing?” she asked giving me a stern look.

“I thought I was supposed to eat too,” I said, quickly adding, “Ma’am.” Mom heaved a put upon sigh and shook her head.

“Just because I’m letting you eat with me doesn’t mean I want some filthy, shoe kissing slave sitting at my table.” I actually shivered at Mom’s berating words and of course my hard on sprang back to life. I watched blushing with humiliation as she plucked my toast from my plate then set the eggs on the floor by her feet. “You eat on the floor, slave boy. And no hands.”

I nodded a bow and quickly got down on my hands and knees blushing a deeper shade of red. My mother crossed her legs and I watched mesmerized for a moment as she popped the heel of her shoe off and dangled it before me. She knew exactly what she was doing and the effect it was having on me, bobbing her foot right before my face. She had said no sex, but she was keeping me frustrated and on edge with her teasing, and I know she was enjoying it. Her command to eat finally snapped me from my trance and I lowered my face to the eggs and dug in.

My face was filthy but I was almost done licking at the last of my breakfast when I heard Lisa’s cruel laughter echoing above me. She said good morning to Mom as she strolled up to the table, her sock-encased feet stopping right by my head.

“Nice panties, slave,” she said with laughter still lacing her voice. I stayed kneeling; watching her toes shift in her socks, again uncertain what to do.

“We’ll have to donate him a couple pairs,” my mother said as she recrossed her legs. “He seems to drip a lot.” Both women laughed and I felt my skin heat up with shame again. Mom seemed very good at pushing my buttons.

“No ‘good morning’ for me, slave boy?” Lisa asked as she slid a foot closer. I could smell her sock was dirty and gray on the bottom from wear. Lisa wore socks around the house rather than slippers and these were apparently well worn from a few days. I leaned in regardless, my nose wrinkling at the smell a bit as I kissed her foot.

“Good morning, Miss,” I said as she pulled her foot back and sat at the table.

“Hungry?” Mom asked her still twirling her foot. My attention was now divided between her and Lisa’s feet planted on the floor before me.

“Naw,” Lisa replied. “Just coffee and OJ for now. I’ll make him fix me lunch later.”

They kept me there on my hands and knees while they chatted over breakfast. After awhile my knees started to ache and I started to fidget a bit to ease the pressure and was ordered by Lisa to sit still. I tried my best, concentrating on their feet to distract me, which helped a little.

Finally Mom said she had to go and scooted her chair back from the table to stand. “He has to do the yard work today,” she said, “so don’t run him too ragged. I want it finished. He knows what needs to be done.”

“Okay,” Lisa said crossing her long legs and shifting in her chair as Mom stepped in front of me, her dark leather pumps right before my face.

“You behave,” she said to me, “and obey your sister. I better not hear any complaints from her when I get home tonight or there’ll be hell to pay. Now say good-bye, slave.”

“Good bye, Ma’am,” I said as I leaned in and kissed the toecaps of my mother’s shoes. Lisa laughed as Mom walked away actually kicking me in the process. Whether on purpose or not it added to my humiliation and I shaded red again. After a couple minutes Mom yelled a goodbye to Lisa and she was out the door on her way to work leaving me alone and at the mercy of my sister.

I heard Lisa take a long drink, probably the orange juice, before standing. Still on my hands and knees I stared at her socked feet as she shifted her weight. I figured she was watching me, enjoying the sight of her panty-clad brother on his knees at her feet and under her control.

“You better get to work,” she finally said breaking the long silence. “I’m gonna shower, so get cleaned up in here then get your ass outside and busy. I’ll check on you later.”

A thought suddenly occurred to me- scared me actually and without thinking I spoke up. “I can’t go outside dressed like this!” I said even as Lisa was walking away. I saw her stop in the doorway and turn back to me.

“You causing problems already, slave?” she asked and I bowed my head back down.

“No, Miss,” I said trying to sound humble. “I’m sorry, but I can’t do the front yard work wearing panties.” I supposed I could in the back yard. It was fairly large but enclosed with a six-foot wooden fence and I would be hidden from view. Out front though I would be totally exposed and on display for the neighbors.

“No, I guess not,” Lisa finally agreed. “Most of the neighbors probably wouldn’t care but old lady Pope would have a coronary for sure.” ‘Old lady’ Pope was our neighbor across the street and one house to the right. She was eighty at least, more likely pushing a hundred and had nothing to do all day but watch TV and look out the window keeping an eagle eye on everything that happened in the neighborhood.

“Do the front yard first then. I’ll leave you something to wear before I get into the shower. And use the push mower. I don’t want you disturbing me with a lot of noise, loser.”

I sagged as Lisa walked away. I did not even know that Lisa knew we had an old push mower. Dad had used it when he was on a health craze thinking that it would help him stay in shape. I guess it probably did, but it had not been out of the shed in years now and I could only imagine how hard it would be to push around the yard.

There was nothing to do about it though, so with a sigh I got up and started to clean the kitchen. It was going to be a long day…

True to her word, Lisa left me something else to wear for the front yard work. It was less revealing than the panties by a millimeter, but the pink bikini bottoms from one of her swim suits was even more humiliating. I pulled them on and saw they fit me somewhat like a Speedo leaving nothing to the imagination as my tiny bulge swelled out in the front and the rear slipped between my cheeks.

I don’t know just how much Mom and Lisa discussed how to use and abuse me, but apparently they both wanted to keep me humiliated throughout my week of servitude. I stepped into the old pink flip-flops that Lisa had graciously left for me too and felt the fool even before I stepped outside to get to my chores. I dragged the old mower from the back of the shed and as expected it was barely mobile. Lisa had not said that I couldn’t oil the wheels, so I did and then attached the grass catcher to the back so I would not have to later rake the mowed grass.

I pushed the mower around the side of the house towards the gate to the back yard and it rolled a little easier. With a sigh I finally screwed up my courage and opened the gate, hoping for the best…

As expected Mrs. Pope was sitting in the window watching my humiliation. I glanced her way as I shoved the rickety old mower around the yard and I swear she had a pair of binoculars a time or two when I looked. I was red with shame and sweating bullets as the sun rose higher in the pristine blue summer sky. I knew however that the red would quickly turn to sunburn if I did not hurry.

It was probably ten in the morning and well into the upper eighties when I finally finished mowing the front yard. I still had to edge though, then hose down the driveway and sidewalk, so I pushed the mower to the back yard, bagging the grass from the catcher and went back to the shed. I grabbed the weed eater first, then remembered my sister’s warning about disturbing her so grabbed the manual edger instead. When I returned to the front yard I saw Lisa sitting on the front porch.

She was dressed in raggedy denim shorts and a black sports bra. She had her hair pulled back in a tail and was wearing sunglasses, her long legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles and wearing flat leather sandals. She grinned wickedly as I came into view and took a long drink of water from a bottle sitting beside her on the porch. She beckoned me over.

“You look all hot and sweaty, slave,” she said as she smiled up at me. She gestured at the hose coiled up beside the porch. “Take a drink. Don’t want you dehydrating and passing out.” I thanked her, bowing with a nod and guzzled water greedily from the hose. “Go ahead and rinse off too. You’re gonna have a nice burn though if you don’t hurry up. No suntan lotion till the back yard.”

I thanked her again and ran the water over my head enjoying the opportunity to cool off with the tepid water. I coiled up the hose when I was done and got back to work stepping on the edger as I made my way slowly around the yard.

“I see Mrs. Pope is enjoying the show,” Lisa said mockingly. “Any other neighbors?”

“No, Miss,” I replied as I kept working, pressing down on the edger cutting into my foot. “Not that I saw.” And of course as if on cue a car sped past on the street honking and turning into the drive two houses away. Lisa and I both looked and saw Robin get out of her blue Saturn and stroll towards us.

Robin was our neighbor; twenty-two or so I thought and was our baby-sitter years ago. She was tall and a little plump with blond hair and glasses, pretty though not gorgeous Nikes, blue jeans and a red shell top that showed off her cleavage. She walked right up to me and looked me up and down as I continued to work, red with shame and staring at the ground.

“Good God, Jay,” she said with a laugh. “What are you wearing?”

I wanted to crawl under a rock and hide. Up close she could obviously see that I was wearing a bathing suit bottom, and in pink, with the flip-flops I must have looked like a full-blown sissy. I opened my mouth to answer, but Lisa cut me off.

“He lost a bet,” Lisa said gesturing for Robin to join her on the steps, which the older girl did, exchanging greetings with my sister.

“Oh?” Robin asked and I could feel her eyes on me, hearing the excited curiosity in her voice.

“Yeah. Me and Mom slaughtered him in racquetball. Loser here agreed to be our slave for a week.”

“A slave?” Robin said laughing. “Kinky. Guess the pink bikini’s his slave clothes then?”

“Out here, yeah. He wears panties otherwise.” Both girls cracked up at that as I flushed the full red spectrum. I could not believe that my sister was sharing this with our neighbor, but there was nothing I could do as I had promised Mom. “My little brother’s a perv,” Lisa added. “He loves the attention.”

“You know, I always caught him staring at my feet when I sat you two. I never really thought about it then, but now I guess I know why.”

“Oh, yeah,” Lisa agreed. “He loves women’s feet.” They laughed again as I continued edging my way around the lawn trying my best to ignore them.

“Come here, slave boy.” I cringed at Lisa’s command but did as she ordered laying the edger on the lawn and hurrying to stand before them, head bowed. I was burning with shame as I stared at their feet, knowing what was probably coming but hoping that Lisa would have a change of heart. No such luck.

“Kiss Robin’s shoes, slave,” Lisa commanded. “Show her what a little perv you really are.”

I looked up at my sister imploringly, begging with my eyes not to make me degrade myself before Robin and anyone in the neighborhood who might be watching. Lisa simply grinned triumphantly and pointed to our neighbor’s dirty white leather Nikes. I was hard as hell, but there were tears in my eyes as I dropped to my hands and knees leaning in and pressing my lips to Robin’s shoes.

Robin laughed uproariously as I kissed her shoes, totally degraded before her. I knew Mrs. Pope was probably watching in shock with her binoculars and I wondered just how many other neighbors were witnesses to my humiliation. The smell of old leather and perspiration was overwhelming as I planted kisses until my sister told me to stop and I backed away still kneeling.

“Ohmigawd…” Robin laughed as I knelt before them. Lisa was laughing too as she ordered me back to work. I scrambled to my feet and went back to my edging, trying not to whimper with shame. I saw Mrs. Pope in the window, and the curtains in the house directly across the street fluttered as well, closing. Either Less or Edna or maybe both had witnessed my public disgrace. They were a couple in their sixties, both retired. I wondered how many other neighbors had watched me degrade myself on the front lawn.

My sister and Robin chatted for awhile as I worked, but finally our neighbor said her good byes and left, as I was finishing up, hosing down the sidewalk and driveway. I hung my head as she walked past.

“Maybe I’ll see you later in the week, slave boy,” she said with a laugh. “I could use a good foot massage.” I nodded, unable to speak and looked to my grinning sister. She was standing on the porch with the screen door open ready to go inside.

“Hurry up, slave. I’ll see you out back.”

I watched as Lisa went into the house closing the door behind her. I looked towards the Pope house and saw Mrs. Pope still watching as I finished hosing down the driveway, coiled up the hose and hurried into the back yard and out of sight…

Our backyard is fairly large, but there is not too much grass to mow. There’s a cement patio that stretches wide down the center about three-quarters of the whole yard and takes up about one-third in width. There is about a twenty-foot deep stretch along the back of the house too that is covered and shaded and has a couple lawn chairs and other typical patio junk. On the left of the patio is a circular garden where Mom has rose bushes and other flowers planted. On the right half is an above ground pool that’s only three feet deep; not really for swimming but more cooling off and lounging. Most of the lawn is in what Dad called ‘the back forty’, which is a big patch of grass with a couple trees running the length and back third along the six-foot tall fence that encircles the yard.

I was relieved to be out of public scrutiny as I started mowing along the far side of house; a tiny patch of lawn with stepping stones to the side gate and the garbage and recycle bins. The fence would keep me hidden as I worked and slaved for my sister out back giving her no chance to humiliate me in front of any more neighbors, which she had no qualms about I had learned with Robin.

It was edging towards noon and getting hotter as I made my way across the lawn, pushing the mower in neat, parallel rows. I was soon sweating again, and I was starting to smell. My pink flip-flops were turning green on the bottoms and edges, as were my feet a bit from the fresh cut grass. My only respite was when I had to stop and empty the catcher on the back of the mower, pouring the clippings into a heavy-duty lawn bag. It was not hard, but the catcher was cumbersome and invariably cut grass ended up clinging to my sweaty legs every time. By the time Lisa finally came outside to join me I was a mess.

Lisa laughed to see me as she sashayed out onto the patio. She had her long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail with a pair of sunglasses perched atop her head. She was wearing a skimpy black string bikini that left very little to the imagination, her black rubber flip-flops on her feet. I remember when she bought the suit a couple summers back. Mom had hit the roof, it was so revealing and forbade Lisa to wear it as she was too young at the time. Lisa had of course argued, and of course lost. I had never seen it since and assumed that she had returned it, but apparently I was wrong. I could see now why Mom had hated it, as it barely hid my sister’s more private parts, but I had to admit that it made my sister look hot!

Lisa strolled towards the middle of the patio, a towel slung over her left shoulder, carrying a small radio and a mesh beach bag that I could see held a water bottle, sun block and some other things that I couldn’t make out. She dropped her things on the long, yard lounger set near the back of the patio between the pool and a round metal table with two lawn chairs and a big blue umbrella before sauntering back towards me and stopping at the edge of the lawn.

I kept mowing, not thinking obviously until I heard my sister clear her throat. I stopped and looked at her standing with one hand on her cocked hip, her left leg forward with her toes just on the grass. She smirked as my penis betrayed me again and I blushed, which made her grin all the wider.

“You’re a mess,” she pointed out, “but that doesn’t excuse you of your duties, slave. Get over here and greet me properly.”

Lisa pointed at her foot and I quickly dropped to my knees and crawled the couple yards over to her. I leaned in and kissed her foot, which still smelled clean and flowery from her shower. Lisa giggled and shifted her weight exchanging feet and I kissed again feeling my hard on stretching the front of my own pink bikini. Between my sister’s sexy body and fantastic looks coupled with the humiliation of groveling at her feet I felt ready to burst. Lisa probably realized the same thing and stepped back out of my reach.

“You’re getting pink as your bikini, loser,” Lisa said with a chuckle as she walked back towards the house. “Mom would kill me if I left you out here to burn.” She came strolling back with the garden hose uncoiling in her wake, the gun-grip nozzle dripping. “Stand up with your arms out.”

I did as ordered and without the slightest warning Lisa doused me with the strong spray of water. The first blast was freezing as I felt so hot and sweaty but after a few moments my body adjusted and I was enjoying the attention. At least until she hit me square in the face, laughing as I winced from the sting. Lisa hosed me thoroughly down, washing me front and back of sweat and the clinging grass then simply dropped the hose and walked back to the lounger.

She returned carrying the bottle of sunscreen and tossed it to me. “Wipe yourself down, loser,” she ordered as she slid her sunglasses down onto her nose then simply stood there to watch. I squeezed some lotion into the palm of my hand and quickly smeared it as best I could head to toe all over my body. Lisa nodded when I finished, then stepped to the edge of the patio again.

“C’mere.” I started to drop to my knees but she stopped me. “Walk, stupid.”

I walked back over to her and she took the bottle from me, commanding me to turn around. As soon as I did I gasped shivering to feel Lisa’s soft hands caressing my shoulders and back, rubbing in the lotion. I actually moaned from her attention and she giggled.

“Like that, hunh?” she cooed and I felt her step closer, right up behind me. I licked my lips to feel her pointy, hard nipples barely scratching my back as her right hand snaked around in front of me. Her fingers found my nipple, which was suddenly as hard as her own and she scratched it lightly with her long, pink nails.

“This get you hot, boy?” she said and I could feel her warm breath gush on the back of my neck. Her fingers closed on my nipple and Lisa squeezed, pinching hard between her hard nails. She giggled as I yelped and squirmed in her grip, then shivered again as her fingers traced down my chest and belly, finally lightly brushing my straining hard on.

“Lisa…” I whimpered and suddenly felt her shove me forward. I stumbled caught off guard and went sprawling into the grass a few steps away, almost landing on the mower. I heard Lisa’s mocking laughter and the sound of her flip-flops slapping the cement as she walked away.

“Too bad, loser. That’s all you get. Now get back to work.”

I got up with my front covered in grass and clinging to the sunscreen, my soggy pink bikini bulging and never feeling so frustrated in my life. Lisa had played me like a fiddle with her tender then cruel touches, bringing me to the brink with a quick tease and then denying me, leaving me hard and horny as hell. I could not believe the thoughts roiling through my head as I stared longingly, lustfully at my sister. She was rubbing lotion on herself now as she sat on the lounger, glancing up occasionally and grinning wickedly at my discomfort.

I just stood there dumbly entranced as I watched her hands glide along her long, smooth legs. She was clearly still teasing me, knowing that her simple, graceful movements were keeping me aroused. Finally though she looked up again as she capped the bottle.

“I don’t see you working, slave.” She snapped her fingers, breaking me from my trance and I jumped. “C’mon! Chop-chop!” she said laughing as she laid down on the lounger, glistening in the sun. She watched me until I got moving again then settled her head back to relax while I slaved…

It was about an hour later and the mowing was done, the grass bagged and the mower cleaned and put away. I was edging my way around the patio, my feet starting to hurt from stepping down on the edger with the thin, rubber flip-flops. I was sweating bullets and reeking I knew, hoping that the sun block was true to its claims and still working, clinging to my skin. Looking at my arms I did not seem too red, but I still had a lot to do outside and the day was young.

“C’mere, slave.”

I looked over to my sister and saw that she was shifting onto her stomach on the lounger. She took a long drink from her water bottle and I licked my dry lips as I hurried to her side. Laying back down she set the empty bottle on the ground then pulled her ponytail off to the side as she eyed me with a sideways glance.

“Your turn, slave. Put some sun block on my back and legs, and try to control yourself, hunh?” she said with a giggle.

“Yes, Miss,” I said with just a little quiver in my voice as I picked up the bottle of sun block and squirted some into my hands. I hovered over her and was about to begin when she said:

“Kneel down, stupid. You’re blocking the sun.”

I winced as I knelt on the hot cement. It was fairly smooth but still hurt as grit and pebbles dug into my knees. There was nothing to do but bare the pain though as I set about my latest task and started to massage the sunscreen into my sister’s shoulders and back.

“Mmmm…” Lisa almost moaned. “That feels SO good. You do have a magic touch, bro. Bet Mom and I could make a fortune hiring you out to our friends and neighbors, LOL. Maybe we can get you a job at a nail salon too over the summer. You can massage women’s feet all day long and you’d definitely rack up on tips. Undo the tie, stupid.”

I had been rubbing under the strings of Lisa’s bikini top, so stopped and undid the bow laying the strings aside before I continued. I was sweating and flushed from excitement now as I worked my way down her body. I was aroused too at her suggestions; renting me out to friends and neighbors, massaging feet at a nail salon. Where was she getting this stuff from? I was starting to think that my sister had a few kinks of her own.

“Legs too,” she commanded as I got down to the little black triangle of her bikini bottoms barely hiding her round, curvy ass cheeks. I licked my lips and swallowed as I squirted more lotion into my hands and started to work my way down her left leg.

My sister sighed with contentment as I got to her foot and started rubbing the lotion into her sole. “Yesss…” she whispered as I massaged her soft foot, my thumbs caressing the ball, rubbing the soft skin along the arch, pressing into the heel. She kept shifting at my ministrations and I could see a fine sheen of perspiration popping up on her skin as she enjoyed my touch. Finally she jerked her foot and told me to do the other leg. I happily did, enjoying the moment as much as she obviously was.

“Go get me another water,” she said lazily as she basked in the sun. “And one for yourself too. You did good, slave so take a five-minute break and cool off with the hose if you want. Then back to work.”

“Thank you, Miss,” I said as I screwed the cap back onto the bottle of sunscreen and got up off of my knees with a sigh of relief. I was aching as I made my way along the patio, kicking off my filthy flip-flops before going into the luxuriously cool air-conditioned house…

It had been a busy day, for me at least. At five o’clock I was hosing down the patio, Lisa graciously getting into the pool to allow me to do so. I had edged the entire lawn, clipped about the plants, trees and bushes, picked up leaves and weeded in Mom’s flower garden and was finally on the last leg of the day’s outside chores.

The sun was still beaming down and it had to be in the eighties yet as I sprayed any stray clippings from the cement. I glanced over at my sexy sister as she lounged on an inflatable air mattress, which I had had to blow up of course, as she sipped at her water and watched me in return.

Finally I released the trigger of the hose’ nozzle and announced that I was done. My sister looked up and glanced at the cement half heatedly before settling back on the float. “I don’t think so,” she purred. “I see some spots that are a little grimy yet. Why don’t you get a brush, get down on your hands and knees and scrub the patio like a good slave, hmmm?”

I sighed, sagging just a bit. I admit that I was tired. I loved being ordered about by my sexy sister, but I needed to rest and my brain felt fried from being out in the hot sunlight all day long. Still, I had agreed to do what I was told and I would be damned if I backed out now.

“Yes, Miss,” I said as I trotted off to the shed to get a brush…

It was after six when our mother finally came home from work.

Lisa was sitting in one of the lawn chairs in the shade of the umbrella at the table texting one of her friends. Her long, tanned legs were crossed and she was dangling a black rubber flip-flop just inches in front of my face, casually kicking her leg and twirling her foot as I scrubbed on my hands and knees at an imaginary blemish on the patio that just would not become clean enough for her approval. Occasionally she would slap the sole of her flip-flop to her foot, drawing my attention and keeping me in check and hard, making me scrub all the more fiercely.

She had taken pictures of me too, while I was on my hands and knees at her feet. I would hear the noise of the camera on her Blackberry and her giggles as she looked at the image a moment later. I had a very bad feeling that she was sharing the pictures with someone by her laughter after her thumbs flew over the cell phone’s keypad. I was red wondering who might be seeing my latest humiliations when I heard the back screen door slam shut followed by my mother’s laughter.

I glanced towards the house even as I heard our mother’s heels clacking on the cement and saw her approaching. She was still dressed in her skirt and blouse, though she had removed her jacket. Her hair hung loosely at her shoulders as she casually strolled towards us and my eyes fixed on her black leather pumps as she stepped up right beside us.

“Hi kids,” she said without a bit of hesitation, as though it were an every day occurrence to find me on my hands and knees and scrubbing the patio at my sister’s feet. “How was your day?”

I knew that Mom was talking to Lisa and not to me so I kept scrubbing as my sister answered. I was staring at my mother’s feet now, close enough to smell the luxurious, worn leather of her shoes even over the scent of the freshly cut grass.

“It was great, Mom,” Lisa said and I could hear the smile in her voice. “I lounged around all day and worked on my tan while loser here did his chores. It’s great having a slave. And listen…” she said with excitement.

I blushed as she went into the tale of the day, especially the bit out in the front when Robin came by. I could hear my mother’s startled gasp at first, her questions about me being on display in the pink bikini and flip-flops, followed by her laughter when Lisa had explained that no one in the neighborhood seemed to care. She laughed even louder when Lisa explained how she had ordered me to kiss Robin’s shoes and I had dutifully obeyed.

“Speaking of kissing shoes…” my mother said as she shifted her stance and slid a foot under my face. I stared at the polished leather of her black pump for a moment, admiring the toe cleavage and the silky smoothness of the top of her dark-hosed foot and ankle. I leaned in knowing what was expected, feeling a rush as I breathed in the intoxicating scent of her leather shoe. And the closer I got the stronger the scent of her own body, the smell of her foot seeping out and up. I knew her feet had been encased in the shoes most of the day and were ripe by now, nine hours later. I knew that I would probably be licking and massaging those feet soon enough as I planted a loving and respectful kiss on the toe cap of my mother’s shoe, welcoming her home.

“Well, the yard looks nice,” she said as she pulled her right foot away and slid her left forward so that I could repeat my adulation. “I need to wash up and get changed though. The AC was out at the office and I was sweating like a pig,” she said as she pulled her foot back then planted it on the back of my head, with just enough force to press my face to the cement.

“Lucky you, footboy,” she said and both women laughed. Mom held me there for a minute, then stepped off of me, turning and striding back towards the house. “Finish up out here, then come inside. I want some attention after my long day. And I was thinking of pizza tonight. Too hot to cook, and you don’t mind paying do you slave? It’s not like you have any use for money this week, right?”

Lisa laughed as Mom disappeared back into the house, then got up from the lawn chair. She towered over me for a moment knowing no doubt that I was excited and hard again as she wiggled her toes playfully.

“Clean up out here and then hose yourself off again. Come inside when you’re dry.” Lisa stepped past me and I stared at her long, shapely legs and ass as she sashayed back towards the house. “And bring my stuff, slave!” she called out even as the screen door slammed shut behind her.

I just knelt there on the hard, hot cement for a few moments, waiting for my erection to subside before I stood and went about my tasks…

It was about forty minutes later before I had finished up the last of the yard work. I put away all the tools after cleaning them of course, locked up the shed and then trotted over to the hose that Lisa had left coiled haphazardly on the patio. As ordered I hosed myself down relishing the cool sting as the spray of water washed over me. I ran the water through my stringy, sweaty hair, down my body and then paid some extra attention to my green-fringed feet. I would need some time in the shower with some soap to get rid of the grass stains on my skin, and Lisa’s pink flip-flops were ruined as far as I knew. I hope she knew that they would be forever stained green before she loaned them to me and hoped that she would not give me a hard time over ruining them.

I gathered up the things that Lisa had left behind, sun block, her towel, empty water bottles, etc., and stuffed them all into her mesh carry bag then took a final look about the yard to make certain that I had not forgotten anything. The yard looked good, I thought and I turned on the sprinkler system, as the sun would soon be down. Despite that it was still warm and humid and I could see huge, dark clouds roiling in from the east heralding a thunderstorm soon for certain. With a final shrug I turned and went inside…

I dropped Lisa’s empty bottles into the recycle bag as I made my way through the kitchen. I wanted another drink of water myself, but wasn’t sure – as a slave – if I was allowed. I had snuck a few swallows from the hose outside so figured that I would survive. I continued into the living room.

My mother laughed as I came into the room. I could only imagine what I looked like, my long hair a frizzy mess, almost naked in pink panties that left little to the imagination and my feet fringed with green grass stains. I blushed with humiliation as I stood there in the doorway looking at my sexy mother.

She was propped back in my father’s recliner with her feet up on the padded rest, ankles leisurely crossed. She had removed her business suit, exchanging the jacket and blouse for a tight gray tank top and the dress for a black pleated skirt. Oddly I saw that she was still wearing her black leather pumps and hose. I could only imagine that did not bode well for me.

“There’s my boy,” she said with a wide grin, as she looked me up and down. She had the TV remote in one hand and a bottle of California Cooler in the other. “Looks like you had a rough day slaving, hunh?”

“Not too rough,” I replied. “It was just mad hot outside.”

“Where’s my bow, slave?” Mom grinned wickedly and took a sip from her bottle. I figured it was probably her second, though I didn’t see an empty. I bowed. My sister was nowhere in sight, but then I heard the faint sound of the shower and music so knew where she was.

“What have you got there?” Mom asked nodding at the bag I was holding.

“Lisa’s things.”

“Well, set ‘em down. I want some attention. Get over here.”

I set Lisa’s bag on the floor beside the sofa and hurried to stand before my mother. She looked up at me with an evil smirk and pointed at the floor before the chair. “I could use a good foot massage, slave. It was a long hard day for me and my feet are killing me. So you get a little reward for doing such a good job on the yard. Happy?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said as I dropped to my knees beside her chair. Her pretty feet were almost right in my face propped on the chair’s foot rest and even from a distance I could smell the aroma boiling out of her well worn shoes. She was wearing her favorite heels, black kid leather with three-inch heels. They were showing the signs of age, scuffed along the edges and heels, stretched and scarred but still sexy as hell on her feet, which she wiggled before my face. I looked up and saw her smiling at me.

“You like these shoes, don’t you?” she asked with a knowing smile. I nodded.

“Yes, Ma’am.” She shifted her feet and cocked her ankle as she considered them. Her foot waved back and forth as she eyed the shoes and me.

“I like them too. They’re old, but comfortable. I’ve had them almost two years, y’know. Took forever to break them in. They must stink to high heaven by now, they’re so old and worn, but I don’t care. A woman finds a pair of shoes she likes, she wears them into the ground. Did you know that?”

“No, Ma’am,” I said kneeling before my mother as her feet shifted before my face. That slightest action was getting me hard again and I hoped that she did not notice but I knew that she did. My little pink panties did nothing to hide my erection, my tiny little woody.

“Well, these are my favorite work pumps, but they’re getting pretty ragged. They need a good cleaning and polishing, they look so bad.” She sighed. “But I just don’t have the time…

“Oh, wait. I have a slave,” she said as she angled her toes towards my face. “You can clean my shoes. You can clean and polish these, and all my pairs. But later for that, right now you can lick these clean. Stick out your tongue, slave.”

I did as I was told, sticking out my tongue as far as it would go. With a giggle my mother shifted in the chair and dragged the sole of her right shoe along my out-stretched tongue.

“Mmmm… You like that?”

I nodded as she raised her foot and dragged the sole along my dry tongue again. I could smell the old leather mingling with her sweat, taste the grit and dust as she pressed against my face.

“Then lick. Clean my shoes, bitch!”

I almost came at her harsh words but leaned in as ordered and started to lick the dirty soles of her shoes…