View Single Post
Old 29-Nov-17, 03:28
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts
Default Re: Petra x Cindy Huntress: Who would to win in a wrestling match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yep
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 54 minutes:

For clarification, here is a Petra vs Daniela match, but it is not the one I referred to before:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Keeping in mind what the description of the Femwin video says about Cindy, and Petra's approach there, it might be scary just how aggressive a match with those two could become actually (could make it a great match, or would it just be too hyped-up?!).

I didn't continue to watch all the way through but the score at the end is 3-0 there, but it's not an especially long match. It's hard to recall, or know when the video is from when the DWW site is down, but I'm thinking both were stronger by the time of the match I was thinking of - I'm sure it was in a different venue anyway. Based on Petra's flex at the end on the above video I might be changing my vote though (Cindy would be stronger in the arms by a reasonably clear margin I think)! Maybe I'd be surprised that Petra and Daniela weren't both stronger in the other match even (maybe ideas about what is strong can change a bit over time) although Petra does seem powerful in the match with the guy in the OP, and even though I seem to recall she lost at it to Grace I remember Daniela being quite muscular in the armwrestling tournament I'm thinking of.
who is Aniela? Haven't seen her videos. Is she good comparing with Daniela? Who she has beaten?